Hybrid View

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

This will be my first 'Fest. I'm sooo looking forward to meeting everyone. I'm lucky to have a great friend that retired to the Springfield area, he an and his wife will be hosting me during my stay for the week. It's getting close!!!!

Spyder Garage

Len Thanks to you an the Mogang for putting this on for the last four years . This will be are 3rd and I must say we look forward to seeing all of you this year, maybe this year the weather will be good coming from fl. looking forward to seeing the store. John and Carol
    Oh the 19th will be the last post on the Spyder to the pie run hope this helped. it was something to see last year.

thanks to 2 Stricklands for his part I hope this helped you Len we had such a great time last year it was something to see.
    Last edited by johnnyg; 04-03-2013 at 05:39 PM.

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Doru the Destroyer-Spyder Photo Investigator
    Spyder Garage

The Florida x-Press Huligans are looking for the 4th year to be better than any previous SpyderFest's.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default MISSOURI knows how to treat people

1 of the best states in the country, HOPE to live there some day.

Spyder Garage

This is are first spyderfest an we are so excited!! Its an adventure an there will b bumps in the road but with the support u have you will get over them. We r soo excited to be getting married at the event in front of are new friends! See u all there cant wait!!