Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Cool Custom Sport Cover

Yep, I decided that in order for my bike to have unwanted objects sitting on it when I'm not on it, I made myself a sport cover for my Wolf Spyder. Had a lot of fun making it, and having access to everything made it a lot easier.

002.jpgDrew out a wolf paw and then cut it, making a backing as well for it. I like how it 'pops.'
    003.jpgTwo paws placed so it's walking across the seat.
    004.jpgCovers the whole seating area!
    005.jpgCoverage from under the ignition housing, across the handlebars, down under the grab handles/saddlebags, and tucks up under the tail.

No more lookie-loos sitting on my bike!!

"Sometimes through the winds of change, we find our true direction"

2019 RTL SE6, Spyder upgrades ultraguard cover, foam grip cover, trunk organizer, magic mirror kit, saddlebag liners, ultimate seat with gas door and rain cover, heavy duty gas shock for seat, back rest, glove box protector, BajaRon sway bay, front grill, short spiral antenna, Garmin Zumo 660 GPS with mount, trunk light, large brake pedal, wide vu mirrors, barb wire decal kit, highway pegs, hot grips.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    Yep, I decided that in order for my bike to have unwanted objects sitting on it when I'm not on it, I made myself a sport cover for my Wolf Spyder. Had a lot of fun making it, and having access to everything made it a lot easier.

002.jpgDrew out a wolf paw and then cut it, making a backing as well for it. I like how it 'pops.'
    003.jpgTwo paws placed so it's walking across the seat.
    004.jpgCovers the whole seating area!
    005.jpgCoverage from under the ignition housing, across the handlebars, down under the grab handles/saddlebags, and tucks up under the tail.

No more lookie-loos sitting on my bike!!
    Nice job, looks good!

Spyder Garage

Thanks! It's made out of Cordura, same thing my Wolfman bag system is made out of, so everything matches! I'm still working on installing the tail bag on the back; have to fidget with the hook system as it's a little too sharp an angle for the tail cover. I will persevere! I managed to make the tank bag fit and the saddlebags. If I can get the tail bag to fit, then the duffel bag will complete it. I'm not into the hard cases; I might as well utilize the enduro system I have for my dual sport and I can swap it back and forth between the two.

2019 RTL SE6, Spyder upgrades ultraguard cover, foam grip cover, trunk organizer, magic mirror kit, saddlebag liners, ultimate seat with gas door and rain cover, heavy duty gas shock for seat, back rest, glove box protector, BajaRon sway bay, front grill, short spiral antenna, Garmin Zumo 660 GPS with mount, trunk light, large brake pedal, wide vu mirrors, barb wire decal kit, highway pegs, hot grips.

Spyder Garage

Hopefully that'll keep'um off! Nice!!

Spyder Garage

I think it will...best of all, it cost me nothing but my time to make. Saved myself a few bucks this way instead of getting BRP's.

Spyder Garage

-Scotty
    2011 Spyder RTS-SM5 (mine)
    2000 BMW R1100RTP, motorized tricycle & 23 vintage bikes
    2011 RT-622 trailer, Aspen Sentry popup camper, custom motorcycle trailer to pull behind the Spyder

Mutant Trikes Forever!

Spyder Garage

Default Great job..!!

Very nicely done..good fit to. Love the home made stuff..!!
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Thanks! I love making custom stuff. Might just try my hand at a trunk liner...I've got access to everything. Or....maybe a full cover. Hmmmm.....

Spyder Garage

Awesome job
    2013 RS-S Neutron Green/Black, Shark RSR2 helmet, Shark Evoline 3 helmet, Sena SMH20, Corbin Seat, Wheelchair Rack, TricLED fender lights, TricLed Underglow kit (green), Trunk Liner, STL Handlebars, Web Boards Driver Floorboards, backrest, BRP Saddlebags, ISCI Handbrake

Spyder Garage

Thanks! Just uploaded pics of the full Wolfman soft bags system here.

Spyder Garage

darn you should make those to sell, if price was right I would buy one..

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Looks great!

Spyder Garage

I'd be selling them cheaper than what BRP sells them for!

Spyder Garage

go for it!

Spyder Garage

take mine with pink accents on it...thanks \lol

Spyder Garage

I know the colors on hand are green, blue, yellow, hot pink, grey, and red (for accents). Have a full roll of black. Shock cord is black. Not sure what is there for cinch clamps besides black and bright green. I'd have to look when I get back to the shop on Monday.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Do you have anything on the drawing boards yet for the RTs?
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Looks like you have the opportunity to make some Farkle money!

Spyder Garage

I'll order one when you do...
    MY RIDE - 2011 RSS SE5 Alloy Orange/Matte Black
    MY MODS - Yoshimura Exhaust, BRP Comfort Seat, Fog Lights, Battery Tender, 4.5" Easy Risers, Kuryaken Iso Grips, Cal Sci XL Windshield, Cruise-mate Throttle Lock, Green Air Filter, O2 modifier, Weaver Floorboards, Baja Ron's Anti-Sway Bar, Smoothspyder Adjustable Backrest, Center LED Tail Light and Magic Brake Flasher.

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

I'd have to get measurements off an RT, but I can't see why it would be a problem. A bit more material, which isn't an issue. Gonna do some brainstorming and see what can be done.

Spyder Garage

I'de love The Black and Grey with any spider accent or If you could get yer hands on a UF Gator logo on Blue or Orange would be awesome! That is if your taking orders...
    MY MODS - Yoshimura Exhaust, BRP Comfort Seat, Fog Lights, Battery Tender, 4.5" Easy Risers, Kuryaken Iso Grips, Cal Sci XL Windshield, Cruise-mate Throttle Lock, Green Air Filter, O2 modifier, Weaver Floorboards, Baja Ron's Anti-Sway Bar, Smoothspyder Adjustable Backrest, Center LED Tail Light and Magic Brake Flasher.

Spyder Garage

I got stuck working on a hang glider today so I never got to go near the back room. I'm going to go to the dealer and take measurements on the RT so I'll have a baseline to go with on it. Hoping to get a good deal on more material, which would work out better bottom line. Hopefully I'll be able to come up with a price for plain or with a design once I can get a better idea on bulk material orders from the distributor.

Spyder Garage

I got stuck working on a hang glider today so I never got to go near the back room. I'm going to go to the dealer and take measurements on the RT so I'll have a baseline to go with on it. Hoping to get a good deal on more material, which would work out better bottom line. Hopefully I'll be able to come up with a price for plain or with a design once I can get a better idea on bulk material orders from the distributor.
    I have an RSS like yours. Keep us posted when you have some details. I'm definitely interested

Spyder Garage

Mmmm...yours is that pretty metallic burnt orange isn't it? There's an orange available that is close to that color for accenting, it just isn't metallic but that shade or orange. I'll hopefully have a better idea of pricing soon. Just a matter of getting some of the boat and car interiors out and then there is some space and machines free.

Spyder Garage

Cool Custom Cover

You did a great job. I would definitely order one if you decide to start making them. It's hard to believe how many people will sit on someone else's bike. Plus, it'll keep the seat cool on those hot summer days here in Texas. Go for it.
    Bakerman
    Bakerman

2011 RSS