Thread: 2013 Mora Rydes

Spyder Garage

Default 2013 Mora Rydes

Just wondering if any rydes have been planned yet for this year? It seems hard to understand that in 1 month we leave for SPYDERFEST, can't hardly wait but a LOT of snow to melt also.

Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

Neal, I'll be meeting with Les on Friday when we take Butch's Spyder up for service. We will try to get a Caswell ride in before Spyderfest for sure.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Spyder Owner Since June '08 & April '12

Spyder Garage

Default Howdy MN ryders

I took delivery of my first Spyde at Caswells last week, odometer says 0, come on spring. During the purchase process I learned about their various rides, I'm hoping to join at least one and meet some of you.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rdmiller View Post
    I took delivery of my first Spyde at Caswells last week, odometer says 0, come on spring. During the purchase process I learned about their various rides, I'm hoping to join at least one and meet some of you.

WELCOME !!!!

Tommy J.
    F3L SE5 Black -- F4 windshield w/wings, Reggie LED headlights, driving lights & Cyclops LED, Ultimate seat, Fox shocks, BajaRon swaybar, Lamont highway centerline pegs & 3rd peg, Lamont belt tensioner, K&N air filter, Baker air wings & cup holder, CanAm hitch.
    2019 F3L , Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Butch2025&Paula View Post
    Neal, I'll be meeting with Les on Friday when we take Butch's Spyder up for service. We will try to get a Caswell ride in before Spyderfest for sure.
    I'm in !!!! But Paula has to bring the hot cocoa and Butch has to bring the marshmallows !!!!

Tommy J.
    F3L SE5 Black -- F4 windshield w/wings, Reggie LED headlights, driving lights & Cyclops LED, Ultimate seat, Fox shocks, BajaRon swaybar, Lamont highway centerline pegs & 3rd peg, Lamont belt tensioner, K&N air filter, Baker air wings & cup holder, CanAm hitch.
    2019 F3L , Black

Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by fireplug98 View Post
    I'm in !!!! But Paula has to bring the hot cocoa and Butch has to bring the marshmallows !!!!

Tommy J.
    It's a deal!
    Last edited by Paula(Butch2025); 03-26-2013 at 01:47 PM.

Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rdmiller View Post
    We hope to see at our rides. Our first one will most likely be the on the Saturday before Spyderfest.

Spyder Garage

HUGE smile on my face !!!!! Picked up my Spyder today. Had to go for a ride !!!! WhoooHoooo LETS RIDE !!!!

Tommy J.
    2019 F3L , Black

Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

We are heading to Caswell's tomorrow who wants to join us?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Butch2025&Paula View Post
    We are heading to Caswell's tomorrow who wants to join us?
    HiYa Paula !!!
    Talked to Butch earlier this morning. Gonna meet you guys at the McDonalds at North Branch exit at 8 AM.

Tommy J. :-)
    2019 F3L , Black

Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by fireplug98 View Post
    HiYa Paula !!!
    Talked to Butch earlier this morning. Gonna meet you guys at the McDonalds at North Branch exit at 8 AM.

Tommy J. :-)
    Sounds we'll see there. Butch won't have wake up until 7:30!!!!

Spyder Garage

If you folks don't mind il'l ride up there too, although I was just there today to pick up my RT from having the recall done on it, but almost any excuse to ride works.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default First ride of 2013

I am wondering what date the first ride? Is it April 13 or 20? mike

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wfdfirech3 View Post
    If you folks don't mind il'l ride up there too, although I was just there today to pick up my RT from having the recall done on it, but almost any excuse to ride works.
    Sounds great !!! See ya at McDonalds at 8 !!

Tommy J.
    2019 F3L , Black

Spyder Garage

Default First MN ryde

Sorry I can't make that first ride. Still stuck here in the warm weather here in the southwest. Palm Springs yesterday was 93 on the RT display. When I got up the mountain to our place it had cooled down to 87 and felt darn nice. Spyderfest will be iffy for me now. Last Dr's appointment is April 22. Will have the motorhome packed and ready to leave on the 23 assuming they don't want me back for more tests.

Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MMcc View Post
    Sorry I can't make that first ride. Still stuck here in the warm weather here in the southwest. Palm Springs yesterday was 93 on the RT display. When I got up the mountain to our place it had cooled down to 87 and felt darn nice. Spyderfest will be iffy for me now. Last Dr's appointment is April 22. Will have the motorhome packed and ready to leave on the 23 assuming they don't want me back for more tests.
    Sorry to hear we'll miss you on the 14th, but sure hope your doctors have seen enough of you and you can make it to Spyderfest.