Threaded View

SpyderLovers Sponsor scooterexpress's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default personalize your tires with custom white lettering

Don’t let your tires go ARound NAKED!! Dress them with Tire Grafixx.

Let us help you design the TIRE OF YOUR DREAMS!
    go to www.merlinsblood.com for ordering
    as you can see from my picture i have raised white letters on my tires if you would like this and want this for your spyder,car,truck,motorhome,trailer,golfcart,atv I can help you. these letters come in 2 sizes 3/4, 1" mine are 3/4" and are perfect for the size tire we run although these tires are 175/65/14 theres no clearance problems on this size.also you can have it say anything you want. i do have a webpage merlinsblood.com
    prices:
    2.00 for ea letter in 3/4"(new racing font)multi colors red,white,blue,green,yellow
    2.00 for ea letter in 1" avail multi color special order no up charge (have white,pink in stock)
    8.00 for glue.
    5.00 for a special charater i.e. a spider
    3.50 for a special "font" each letter

heres a display of what i have at this time if you don't see something you want please tell me so we can get it made.i have added 15 states. if you want your state and you don't see it let me know will work on getting it. we know your going to want some of this.

this video explains how to apply the letters.THIS IS A MUST DO! please keep in mind you really need to clean those tires and get the grease and oil out before applying.reccommend bleche white and a wire brush we cannot guarntee they will stay put if you don't clean the tires first.PLEASE WATCH BOTH VIDEOS BEFORE INSTALLING!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=CoJGbdBWoo0
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sX7v...layer_embedded
    After three and a half years of research, we have put together the correct combination of rubber and adhesive that is superior to a tire paint pen and tire marker. It withstands the elements and chemicals in any driving condition. We have tested SEMI trucks with our lettering to over 100 Thousand miles! Unlike a tire paint pen or tire marker, with proper application, our tire lettering kits are PERMANENT lasting the LIFE of the tire.

this video shows you a trick to cleaning your letters
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=m5wJF4Vh5I8

White letter tires are hard to find, but we’re bringing them back. There are many size tires that you simply cannot get anymore with a Raised White letter option. Lean tire inventories and limited production have all but killed them. Low profile tires look great with those details, but try and find some. Nothing else adds that detail of OLD SCHOOL appeal quite like it. but where can they be found?. We have solved the problem. merlinsblood.com is making it easier than ever before to get raised white letter tires, anyway you want them, with our exclusive tire kits.

please e-mail me at jbooth9619@att.net or call 817.846.2748
    please be very accurate as to what you want it to say i mean get the spelling correct i don't want you to have to wait for the replacements if something got spelled wrong.

as you can see from the images the possiblities are endless on what you may do to any vehicle that you own. the 5 colored tires were done using the new 3/4in deluxe font really designed for low profile tires but they can be used on other size tires as well.i hope these examples will help you out more.

heres a link to our new rim cleaner merlins blood
    http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...Y-TIRE-GRAFIXX
    www.merlinsblood.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by scooterexpress; 07-26-2022 at 06:09 AM. Reason: setting up my vendor page

Tall flag mount, spyderpops skid plate & stainless steel screen mesh, airhawk adjustable cushion, raised white lettered tires.