Thread: Running Boards

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Running Boards

I am looking for a set of Running Boards for a 2012 Spyder RT-S
    2012 RT , Blue

Spyder Garage
    Kagey

Do not mess in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Spyder RTS SE5 - Quantum Blue Metallic - LED RT HMT Brake Light W/Dual Converter Unit - Lamonster NBV Highway Pegs
    SpyderPops "Missing Belt Guard" - "Butt Buffer" Butt Pad - Utopia Backrest - Original Grip Buddies - Digital Volt Gauge
    Analog Clock - Shark LED Light Kit - BajaRon's SwayBar - Mud Flap - Custom Dynamics Radiator Inlet Covers
    Seal FloorBoards
    - Baker Air Wings - SpyderPops BumpSkid

Spyder Garage

Default Web boards

Just put them on my rt-s cool look, great feel here is the web site http://www.web-boards.net/

Soaring Hawk

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by soaring hawk View Post
    Just put them on my rt-s cool look, great feel here is the web site http://www.web-boards.net/

Soaring Hawk
    I am still up in the air on these or seals. These are very sharp looking, but the seals seem to be longer and more positions for your feet. Can we get opinions from spyderlovers who have either of these boards installed, so we can make a well informed decision. Thanks all!!
    Last edited by Netminder; 03-11-2013 at 04:31 PM.
    2012 RT , stock Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

Default Floorboards

I have the long Seals on my RT LTD, I absolutely love them, I did an 11 hour ride last year, 5 in the rain, I was able to move the feet around which was a huge help, and a breeze to install!

Dave
    2011 Spyder RT Limited, drive daily (except when it's snowing)
    2012 Honda Fury VT1300
    1974 850 Norton Commando, drive daily, praying that it keeps running!
    2009 Goldwing GL1800 AD, traded in
    2009 Suzuki M109, (fast bike), traded in
    2011 Nissan Murano SL, S, ride to work

Spyder Garage

I have the Seal Pups on mine with the NBV Highway Pegs, that seems to be the best of both worlds

Cruzr Joe
    Last edited by Cruzr Joe; 03-10-2013 at 09:31 PM.
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Default Don't have them!!

Don't want them but as you can see there are always those who can help with all your needs..
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Kagey_98 View Post

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Netminder View Post
    I am still up in the air on these or seals. These are very sharp looking, but the seals seem to be longer and more positions for your feet. Can we get opinions from spyderlovers who have either of these boards installed, so I can make a well informed decision. Thanks all!!

I can only comment on the seals....i believe they are GREAT!! for me, allows 3 different ryding positions, and I installed them myself...these boards made a huge difference in the comfort of my ryde....

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Seals are the only way to go IMHO.

Spyder Garage

Cool Running boards

Seal boards are a good product but if you don't like the look, I heard yesterday at the Rivco exhibit at Bike Week in Daytona, that they should have their RT boards ready in September. I personally like the looks of the Rivco boards a lot more than the others.
    ps. I had Rivco's installed on my RS yesterday and love them.
    Last edited by Jharpo; 03-10-2013 at 11:48 PM.

Registered Users Grandpa Spyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Save some money, these are a $100.00 and I love them.
    Grandpa Spyder 2015 F3S
    May God Bless All Of those Who Serve Our Country

Life is Good

Link to all of my Mods with pictures, http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...-with-pictures

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa Spyder View Post
    Grand Pa Spyder,
    What brand of highway pegs are those?
    I visited your mods page - your ryde looks really sweet.

Bernie
    --
    RT-S (Blue) with Power Sports Wrap Racing Stripes
    BajaRon's Sway Bar
    Kewl Metal Gizmo Mount
    Rivco Flag Mounts
    NBV Highway Pegs

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by soaring hawk View Post

Soaring Hawk
    Neat idea ... but for the PRICE, I'm going to go with the ISCI's. I looked at the closed stainless steel Web Boards: $615.00! The ISCIs are $583, and better made; then, for another $246 one can replace the inserts for the passenger foot boards as well. The ISCIs are a complete replacement for the rider footpeg, vs. an add-on. They are also adustable. The one thing everybody does have on the ISCI's, it seems to me, is ease of installation. However, I like better engineering.

http://www.isciride.com/images2010/RTFloorboard.jpg

Just my two cents.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Seals are great... But I like my ISCIs!
    ISCI Boards.jpgThe Grand Finale 002.jpg
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Very Active Member sealfloorboards's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

With my Seal Floorboards you know you are going to get prompt delivery, easy installation, great customer service and lot's of room to move around on those long rides.

Ride in comfort,
    John
    Seal Floorboards

Spyder Garage

I have a set of Seal Deluxe (the long ones) on my 2010 RT and installed a set of Seal Pups on the new 2011 RT last summer--the first farkle there.

That said, both work great and I like the ability to move the feet around once in a while on a ride. As said many times, the installation is pretty easy. I had it down to fifteen minutes or so on the second go around.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Default Running Boards

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa Spyder View Post
    Not knocking anyones product but i think the seal pups are stronger as they have more than just the two screws holding them, again i have not tried yours, just commenting on stability.
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1363042035.198648.jpg

Cruzr Joe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Registered Users Grandpa Spyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    Not knocking anyones product but i think the seal pups are stronger as they have more than just the two screws holding them, again i have not tried yours, just commenting on stability.
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1363042035.198648.jpg

Cruzr Joe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    I have put over 9000 miles on these and they are just as sturdy as the day I put them on. I step on them to mount and unmount every time I get on and off. As Tony the Tiger says THEY ARE GREAT! I am not saying that the others boards being discussed here are not worth the money. I am just saying that if you are on a tight budget these boards are really nice. I would not change them for anything else.
    Grandpa Spyder 2015 F3S
    May God Bless All Of those Who Serve Our Country

Life is Good

Link to all of my Mods with pictures, http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...-with-pictures

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I have the Seal Deluxe long boards on my 2012 RT Limited and love them. I can't speak about the other brands, but I know I recieved excellent service from John, and that means a lot to me. Good luck on your decision.

Spyder Garage

2+ for the Seals - I'm a tall/big guy & the use of any of the road pegs I've seen is a waste of money. They don't work for me. The seals give everything I need for long trips… PLUS the Seals have a rubber top layer, for comfort and non-slip in the wet weather...
    Last edited by Dragonrider; 03-11-2013 at 07:30 PM.
    2014 RT SE6 Rider
    X - Honda Rider
    X - RT S driver
    X - RS driver
    Lifetime VFW Member

Spyder Garage

I tell ya.. they all look good but Ive been searching for and have not found somewhere where I can buy the same theme. What I mean is the same design for the foot boards along with the highway pegs along with the hand grips... same theme... hard to find... the only thing close I found was the kuriyaken hand grips that look similar to the highway pegs... I hate having different styles for everything... For now i have the Lamonsters NBV highway pegs... If anyone knows please let me know... thanx..

Spyder Garage

heres another they dont look bad and less money.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by carajony View Post
    I tell ya.. they all look good but Ive been searching for and have not found somewhere where I can buy the same theme. What I mean is the same design for the foot boards along with the highway pegs along with the hand grips... same theme... hard to find... the only thing close I found was the kuriyaken hand grips that look similar to the highway pegs... I hate having different styles for everything... For now i have the Lamonsters NBV highway pegs... If anyone knows please let me know... thanx..

I think the Seal Pups and the NBV's look good together

Cruzr joe

Spyder Garage

Default cheaper floor boards

Inspector Gadgets Website -- Welcome I got these on mine and only $100 if price is anything concerned about ?