Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default OUR SPYDER WAS DESTROYED THIS WEEK

Our spyder, our home and all our possessions where lost to a massive fire Wednesday night. The spyder was parked in. the garage and had no chance. We were looking forward to an exciting summer riding our spyder but instead will be rebuilding our lives. The important thing is we all got out including our pets. we are staying at my daughters apartment until we can find a place. We have a place to look at tomorrow. hope to still be checking into the forum to wash away some of the stress ahead. At some point, some day we will be riding again.
    HOUSE FIRE.jpg

Spyder Garage

Default your loss

Sorry to hear of your loss. Let's hope your recovery to a new life is speedy and not too difficult. More importantly a new awaits you on the happy trails of Spring Ryddyng.

Dan

Spyder Garage

Default SORRY TO HEAR .

I am sorry to hear of your lost Just glad to hear everyone is ok!! Things can be replaced you can't be. Know this you will be in my prayers and I'm sure a lot more ppl on here also. I don't know of anything I can say or do to make things better. Just wished I did. Maybe someone on here smarter than me can help. Prayers your way. Pete
    my wife and I on our 2011 spyder-rt-L'IL Red

Spyder Garage

I am so sorry to hear this. If there is anything we can do as a club please let us know, I'm sure many of us including me would love to help any way we can. Our prayers are with you all for a fast recovery and we pray that the rebuild of your life's goes as smooth as possible.

Spyder Garage

We will be praying for you. In my opinion, house fires are the most devastating loss you can suffer other than a loss of life. At times like these, your family and friends will step up to help you rebuild.
    Three in the garage, and I think I can fit at least one more in.....and then we will have to build another garage.
    The roads in NY are so bad that I am glad we bought a Ryker Rally

Just sayin'............

Registered Users JJW SpyderRider's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Wow sorry for your loss but glad that everyone is safe. As much as we all love our the loss of your home and all of your belongings is more important. Good luck rebuilding you home home and life after this loss.

RT-S: HMT brake light, mud flap lights/turn signals, Trailer hitch, Garmin 660 GPS, Ride-On, Travel cover, LED Mirror turn signals, LED trunk lighting, RGB ground effect lighting, BajRon anti-sway bar, to be continued ......

Member of the WSR (Woodstock Spyder Riders)

Spyder Garage

Thank God your family is o.k. !! Let us know how we can help you and your family.
    Happy Spyderlovers

Spyder Garage

Do we as a family need to do for this family in a monetary value ! To help out I am in let know ! And prayers for them also!

Spyder Garage

Our condolences and prayers for you. So thankful you were able to save what was truly the most important but a terrible loss nonetheless. You will continue to be in our prayers.
    Name: Eric Heims
    Red 2016 RTS, Diamond R Armrests, Ram X Mount, Doc Humphreys Dampener, BajaRon Swaybar, Spyderpops "Critter Splitter"

"It is the common fate of the indolent to see their rights become a prey to the active. The condition upon which God hath given liberty to man is eternal vigilance; which condition if he break, servitude is at once the consequence of his crime and the punishment of his guilt." John Philpot Curran 1790

Spyder Garage

Very very sorry for your loss. Hearing of something like this happening to someone should make the rest of us realize how great we really have it.. I will pray for you and hope your rebuilding goes well.
    220,000 Mile Spyder Ryder, IBA Premier member #59352, Saddlesore 1000 (11), Bun Burner 1500 (3), Saddlesore 2000 (2), Bun Burner Gold, MILEEATER SILVER

Spyder Garage

As much as we all love them, and how they bring us all together, Spyders are still just 'stuff', along with houses, cars, and all our other possessions....and they can all be replaced. It's YOU and YOURS that can't. Thank the Good Lord that all you lost was 'stuff'....and you still have all the important things.
    Our prayers are with you and yours.

Pete & Janet Benson
    Our 'Tardis' 2011 RT SE5 A/C Orbital Blue & 622 Trailer
    HMT Brake Lt, KewlMetal Hwy Brkts, Corbin Seat w/heat & backrest, Custom Dynamics Fender Tips & Mudflap LEDs, Gorilla Alarm, Stebel Horn, Xenon Depot HID Kit, SpyderPOPS Radiator block & BumpSkid, RumblingPride TCM flag mts, Elkas, BRP Fogs, Garmin 665, Alaskan Leather ButtPads, Gremlin Bell, GripBuddies, his/her htd gear power jacks, KewlMetal Perf Air Intake, BajaRon plugs/wires & Anti-Sway Bar, Baker Belt Stabilizer, Baker Mug.

Spyder Garage

Sorry for your loss and like all the other here I wish that the recovery is swift and complete. Please place me on the list of folks interested in helping out in any way we can. God Bless you and your family.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Prayers to you and your family.
    2012 RT , stock Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

-Scotty
    2011 Spyder RTS-SM5 (mine)
    2000 BMW R1100RTP, motorized tricycle & 23 vintage bikes
    2011 RT-622 trailer, Aspen Sentry popup camper, custom motorcycle trailer to pull behind the Spyder

Mutant Trikes Forever!

Spyder Garage

What terrible news. Glad you are all safe.

You will be in my thoughts.

Hope the rebuild goes to your liking & you get another Spyder before too long.

Keep your chin up
    2008 GS SM5, Full Moon Silver
    2007 Piaggio MP3 - 250cc

Spyder Garage

I would just like to echo everything that has been said. I do hope that you will lean on God to get you through this road back to recovery.

Chris

Spyder Garage

Default OUR SPYDER WAS DESTROYED THIS WEEK

Glad to hear everyone got out safely. Hopefully dealing with the aftermath will go as smoothly as possible.

Current Bikes:
    2018 BMW K1600 B
    2012 Spyder RT LTD - Sold
    2003 HD VRSCA (VROD)

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

We thank all of you for your thoughts and prayers. I we think the people in this forum are truly the best and we hope someday to make it to an event to meet in person.

Thank You, Frank & Leona

Spyder Garage

So Sorry to see this. I have went threw this once. I know it is not fun. No one was hurt "fiscally" is the main thing. Pryers sent.
    Hot Wheels loves to ROCK!

Spyder Garage

Sorry for your lost bit glad the family is ok.
    4" Stubby antenna, Dual arm LEDs Fender LEDs, Back Rest, Luggage Rack, Run, Brake and Strobe for top case, Mirror LEDs,Back Off decal on mud flap, reciptal for Battery Tender and Heated Gear, mirror LEDs that stay on or work with blinkers, GPS, side bag red LEDs, Top cuff with Ram Ball phone holder And USB power, Top cuff with drink holder and passenger cup holder. Also grilles in front of radiators, also spyclops. Garmin 595 GPS, Freedom windshield. Also glove box console And trunk wrap in carbon fiber from wrap my spyder. BRP comfort seat. added garage opener with rocker switch in center console to match other switches. And I have added Elka stage 2 shocks.
    15 rt , yes Black

Spyder Garage

My goodness, what terrible news! So sorry for your loss, but thankful that you and your family were spared. Praying for all of you.
    Mark & Mary Lou Lawson
    Snellville, GA USA
    '10 RT-S PE #0031
    '10 RT-622 Trailer
    '08 Yellow SM5 #2332
    '01 Black GL1800A Goldwing #0930

"Remember in the darkness what you have learned in the light." - Joe Bayly

Spyder Garage

So sorry for your loss but thankful everyone including your pets are safe.

Spyder Garage

So glad everyones ok. You are in our prayers. this to will pass. Easy for me to say but hold on strong. God is good!

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Default Knee Mail

Lifting you and your family in healing light and energy. You are in our thoughts and prayers. We're here for you!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

That's just heartbreaking. Our thought and prayers are with you and your family.
    Love my

Statistics show that most motorcycle accidents are caused by a defective nut holding the handlbars.