Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Two Bros Exhaust VS Spyder1Attitude

Looking to put a new exhaust on my 2012 RT to improve sound and performance. Would like to know if anyone has done any in person comparisons between the Two Bros and the Spyder1Attitude. Would appreciate any feedback or reviews.

Spyder Garage

IMO the Two brothers has a much better sound. I had the dual two brothers on my RS and had to put the baffles because it was so loud. Even with them you could hear me coming from quite a distance. My cousin has the spyder1attitude and no way near as loud. Just depends how loud you want and how much you like your neighbors.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

The Two Bros for the RT isn't nearly as loud as the one for the RS. I haven't heard the other one so I don't know what it sounds like but I really like how my Two Bros. sounds. I wouldn't call it loud although it is louder than the stock exhaust but it is a deeper, better sound.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Man View Post
    Looking to put a new exhaust on my 2012 RT to improve sound and performance. Would like to know if anyone has done any in person comparisons between the Two Bros and the Spyder1Attitude. Would appreciate any feedback or reviews.
    So far I have had the following exhausts on my 2012 RT Ltd:
    1. OEM stock muffler
    2. Two Brothers, Carbon fiber
    3. Spyder Attitude, single shorty
    4. Yoshimura R77

I really liked the Spyder Attitude pipe but it was just a little too loud for us and the neighbors. My favorite of all of the above is the Yoshimura. With the insert removed the Yosh has about the same noise level as the Two Brothers but I like it's mellow rumbling sound better.
    About the only sure way to compare them is to find a Spyder with the pipe installed and take it for a ride. Just listening to sound clips and idling engines just wont give you a true comparison.

Here's the posts I did when I installed the Yosh...
    http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...RA-77-on-an-RT-!
    Last edited by cjackg; 03-05-2013 at 12:44 AM.

Spyder Garage

we have the spyder1attitude on our rts-se5 premiere...i used youtube and listened to the sound of many exhausts before deciding on the spyder1...there were some issues with the exhaust...it took about 25 minutes from start to finish, very easy install. pop rivets are aluminum and need to be changed because they will break and you could lose your tips i put self locking stainless steel bolts on ours heat resistant...the heat shield has the same issue, however we found out the hard way when our heat shield fell off in the Hampton tunnel coming from virginia beach, va....still i really like the neat sound it makes when we ride..i can actually hear the bike when riding with a bunch of harleys it is not to loud since most of the sound goes out the back of the bike me and my wife can talk without any issues, can also hear the radio with no problem... i never replaced the heat shield never like it any way...got flat black heat paint and painted the exhaust...i think it looks better that way...i know it sounds like a lot of modifications but i am not regreting this exhaust...
    gary (ô¿ô)

2010 can am spyder RTS-SE5 limited... #0058
    timeless black
    lighting by .......Big Dog Productions
    pin striping by..Letterfly
    exhaust by.......Spyder1attitude
    strobe brake lights by...Custom Dynamics
    K & N air filter

Spyder Garage

Personally, I don't like either choice. I have the Yosh on my RT & love it. I've posted a stock vs Yosh video on the forum….
    2014 RT SE6 Rider
    X - Honda Rider
    X - RT S driver
    X - RS driver
    Lifetime VFW Member