Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

nothing formal that Im aware of...just a posting here or there and show up...we're headed to the Spyders in the Redwoods event on the 1st....

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default AZ Spyders

Hi, Ridin spidey in Tolleson AZ. 2011 RS-S with 13K milrs. Looove it!!!! Crashed my Harley in 2008 into a guard rail near Payson. Lost 1/2 of left leg and ruined left forearm. EVERYDAY is a good day.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Here in Mohave Valley, AZ

We've moved from Westminster, South Carolina to Mohave Valley, AZ. I see a few spyders here and there... most look like out of towners... Where on the River do ya'll want to meet at? I'm 3 blocks from it. Needles is across the river from me. That should give you some land marks... Glenn aka Big Bird Howdy AZCowboy

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default ANY AZ SPYDERS OUT THERE??

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bird View Post
    We've moved from Westminster, South Carolina to Mohave Valley, AZ. I see a few spyders here and there... most look like out of towners... Where on the River do ya'll want to meet at? I'm 3 blocks from it. Needles is across the river from me. That should give you some land marks... Glenn aka Big Bird Howdy AZCowboy
    Hi Glenn it seems everytime i try to come visit you my 2012 Spyder RT Limited breaks down again. This time I only had it out of the shop a short time then it broke down 2 miles from my house. In the two years that I got it new I have had 15+ problems with it. After I got it back from my SE5 shift controller going bad the rear shock broke into two parts. Now they fixed that then found it damaged the rear shock air sensor now waiting on that. I am beginning to wonder who makes the biggest junk BRP or China? If you ever need to have your alignment checked I know a place in Las Vegas who does it with the laser. They did mine and I didn't tell them which way it pulled since new. They told me an they found it out by 3/4" on one wheel. They travel all over doing it an only found one in alignment. Well I don't have to worry about the heat problem with it or it catching fire from it anymore since I fixed it. Others are doing the same thing I did with good results.

I will let you know when I am on the road again and can walk again. AZCowboy

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by AZCowboy View Post
    Hi Glenn it seems everytime i try to come visit you my 2012 Spyder RT Limited breaks down again. This time I only had it out of the shop a short time then it broke down 2 miles from my house. In the two years that I got it new I have had 15+ problems with it. After I got it back from my SE5 shift controller going bad the rear shock broke into two parts. Now they fixed that then found it damaged the rear shock air sensor now waiting on that. I am beginning to wonder who makes the biggest junk BRP or China? If you ever need to have your alignment checked I know a place in Las Vegas who does it with the laser. They did mine and I didn't tell them which way it pulled since new. They told me an they found it out by 3/4" on one wheel. They travel all over doing it an only found one in alignment. Well I don't have to worry about the heat problem with it or it catching fire from it anymore since I fixed it. Others are doing the same thing I did with good results.

I will let you know when I am on the road again and can walk again. AZCowboy

Carmen and I were talking about your situation with the Spyder... she said that she'd make them replace the whole bike after that much trouble... 2 years and 3000 miles??? lolo my miles going back and forth to the shop than gettin to ride... I think you have my cell number... call me sometime... we're still looking at property up in the Valley...

Spyder Garage

I live in Gilbert and I just bought my new 2014 Spyder RT 1 1/2 weeks ago. I couldn't find an official group in Arizona so I think we are on our own to find each other.

Spyder Garage

Default Not enough, yet

There's probably not enough of us for an "official" group, yet. But the numbers will keep growing. We'll get there, eventually.
    So far, my second childhood is better than my first.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Tony8472 View Post
    I live in Gilbert and I just bought my new 2014 Spyder RT 1 1/2 weeks ago. I couldn't find an official group in Arizona so I think we are on our own to find each other.
    I am in Gilbert as well. Very few for sure.
    2007 M109R LE - To many MODS to list. Its cheaper that way!!!

Spyder Garage

Default 2014 RT rural Valley Farms

Quote Originally Posted by Tony8472 View Post
    I'm the new kid on the block here. I am rural between Coolidge and Florence. Looking for some riding folks too. Lets pick a place to meet sometime and go for brunch or something. I'm retired, so just about anytime is good for me. Wasn't there someone else near me? How about this Saturday, the 18th and meet somewhere in the valley at a convenient time. How about the Hawkins San Tan Village 16 at 2298 E Williams Field Road, Gilbert 85295. It is at E Williams Field Road and the 202 on the W side of 202. Should have a nice parking lot. I could be there in the morning at say 0900 or earlier. It will be a 45 min run to that location for me. We could take the 202 to 60 and on up toward Globe and take a break at Judy's for brunch just off the road (between Miami and Globe). A little over an hour up to Judy's. Tell me what you think. I'm open to suggestions.
    2014 Pearl White RT, TriAxis handlebar, BaJaron Bar&Links, Spyderpops belt guard, bumpskid & stainless grilles, Seal Dlx boards, JT's Dash Mount, SmoothSpyder belt tensioner, HMT brake, TricFender led's, mudflap lights, air horn, Squared Away laser alignment

Spyder Garage

No one showed up at the theater parking lot. Didn'd really expect any one with short notice but at least I received back two pm's and will try another time. So at 0915 we headed to Mesa for the 'Highway thunder' that tony8472 messaged me about. Saw one other Spyder. A yellow ST. Talked to them a short time. Sorry, don't remember your names. Thats what happens when you get older. She has a 2013 with the heat. I relayed what I have learned about the heat from reading this forum.
    2014 Pearl White RT, TriAxis handlebar, BaJaron Bar&Links, Spyderpops belt guard, bumpskid & stainless grilles, Seal Dlx boards, JT's Dash Mount, SmoothSpyder belt tensioner, HMT brake, TricFender led's, mudflap lights, air horn, Squared Away laser alignment

Spyder Garage

Default I'm not surprised, BUT

I'm disappointed that there wasn't more interest. I'm also retired and we can meet for coffee one morning this week in Coolidge, if you'd like. I also have a '13 ST with the heat issues.

Spyder Garage

Wife and I would of liked to ride but I was working all weekend.
    2007 M109R LE - To many MODS to list. Its cheaper that way!!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mcubed45 View Post
    I'm disappointed that there wasn't more interest. I'm also retired and we can meet for coffee one morning this week in Coolidge, if you'd like. I also have a '13 ST with the heat issues.
    PM sent

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Mesa Spyder Riders

Is there a group here? Would like to join you for a ride.

Spyder Garage

Default Where are you?

There are a few of us scattered around the state.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Haralda View Post
    Is there a group here? Would like to join you for a ride.

PM sent

Spyder Garage

I am in a Green Valley until end of March. Would like to meet other Can Am riders.

You out can call me at

503-830-2907
    David Kenney

Spyder Garage

Default To All Southwest Spyder Ryders

In case any of you folks wanted to know, a new meet-up group called Can-Am Spyder Ryders of the Southwest has started in the northwest valley of Phoenix (Near Surprise, AZ). We currently have 15 members already and would be interested in having other ryders join us for rides and friendship. We are always looking for ideas for activities and ride locations. Getting ready for a ride to Bisbee, AZ, by way of Tombstone, for an overnight on March 14th & 15th. There will be staging locations on both sides of the valley. If interested, check out the meet-up site. Love to have you and welcome. http://www.meetup.com/

Baldeagle (John G.)
    Last edited by BaldEagle; 03-06-2015 at 04:05 PM.
    Old - 2012 RTS

New - 2014 RT Limited. Spyderpops Bumpskid. Kott Grills, Bajaron Swaybar and Links, Polaris Shock Stiffeners, Custom Dynamics Brightsides Red and Yellow Fender Lights w/Turn Signal Module, Autozone Mirror LEDs, Custom Dynamics Rear Red Brightsides and HMT Brakelight with Strobe Module, Smoothspyder, Lidlox Handlebar Helmet Locks, Glo ryder 360's for Three Wheels, Pete's Graphic Kit, Mini Trailer USA Shadow.

And Growing!

Spyder Garage

Thanks for starting an AZ meetup group. I just joined. [emoji5]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

I'll be riding to Tucson in April . . . I know there are several Spyders there . . . one is riding from Tucson to Texas to meet me and a guy from Florida on a Victory, just to ride back to Tucson with us . . . Spyder riders are everywhere!

"Topper" is my Pearl White 2013 RT-LTD

Professional Retiree - liked it so much when I retired from the USAF, that I started another career so I could do it again!

Happy to be a member of the Maryland Spyder Web - find us at

http://www.meetup.com/MarylandSpyderWeb/

2013 RT Limited , White (the fastest color!)

Spyder Garage

Default Relocation

I will be relocating to Oro Valley in the future and am looking forward to riding with a group.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SporterSpider View Post
    I will be relocating to Oro Valley in the future and am looking forward to riding with a group.
    I live in Oro Valley AZ. Both my wife Camille and I are very active riders along with many others here. PM me when you are coming and we will meet. My wife is also one of the top Realtors here if you need one. (Caldwell Banker) We have a club called Southeast Arizona Riders or SEAT. About 220 members and lots of Spyders.

Jack
    All my life I wanted to be somebody, now I realize I should have been more specific.
    2019 Specialized E-Bike COMO 2.0
    2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
    2018 Tiffin Phaeton 37BH Motorhome
    2015 BMW R1200R LC
    2014 RTL SE6 Pearl White
    2012 RT-622 trailer viper red
    2014 Look 7x12 motorcycle trailer silver and black
    2011 Polaris Ranger green
    2013 GMC Yukon Denali XL silver oak
    2016 Can Am Maverick

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jaherbst View Post
    I live in Oro Valley AZ. Both my wife Camille and I are very active riders along with many others here. PM me when you are coming and we will meet. My wife is also one of the top Realtors here if you need one. (Caldwell Banker) We have a club called Southeast Arizona Riders or SEAT. About 220 members and lots of Spyders.

Jack

Thanks Jack for the info on the club. I went to the SEAT website and looks like a great bunch of people.

Cindy

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by AZ Y Factor View Post
    Thanks Jack for the info on the club. I went to the SEAT website and looks like a great bunch of people.

Cindy
    Nice friendly group. 5-7 women riding Spyders and 8-9 men. It's a mixed group with every brand. Very active with 3-4 rides each week and a lunchen the second weekend every month. A few of us ride every week if you would like to join us PM me.

Jack
    All my life I wanted to be somebody, now I realize I should have been more specific.
    2019 Specialized E-Bike COMO 2.0
    2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
    2018 Tiffin Phaeton 37BH Motorhome
    2015 BMW R1200R LC
    2014 RTL SE6 Pearl White
    2012 RT-622 trailer viper red
    2014 Look 7x12 motorcycle trailer silver and black
    2011 Polaris Ranger green
    2013 GMC Yukon Denali XL silver oak
    2016 Can Am Maverick

Spyder Garage

I rarely see any Spyders. I saw a Yellow RT parked at the Chevron by my house while I was fueling, and last week I saw a black RT coming the opposite direction on Hunt Highway. Other than that, I feel like I'm riding a real novelty item. That's fine with me.

Pam

• 2015 RT-S Special Series / Red & Black
    • Baja Ron Sway Bar
    • Utopia Backrest
    • F4 Customs tall and wide vented windshield
    • Stebel Super Loud Air Horn
    • Baker Built Air Wings
    • LaMonster Highway Pegs
    • SpyderPops Exhaust Block Off Plate
    • SpyderPops KOTT Grill
    • SpyderPops Belt Guard
    • Cat Bypass