krzychick

Default FYI ON THE RIVCO FLAG POLES

THE RIVCO FLAG POLES AND MOUNTS WILL NOT INTERFERE WITH THE SPYDERS TRUNK LID BRAKE LIGHT...(PER CHAD...LEAD TECHNICIAN AT RIVCO) NEITHER THE MOUNTS OR FLAG POLES WILL INTERFERE WITH ANYTHING AT ALL... THANK YOU...againPrototype Spyder_Flag Holderrtsidesteel024bw.jpgPrototype Spyder_Flag Holder_rtsidedblsteel026bw.jpg FREE SHIPPING in the continental US. and $69.95 reg $79.95 will be the deal going on until MARCH 13TH... we also carry multiple flags for the flag poles... please refer to our web-site at www.rivcoproducts.com.MADE IN THE U.S.A.. These orders can only be placed by phone order only 888-801-8222..MON-FRI 8am-4:30pm.. THANK YOU AGAIN...KRZYCHICK

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

ok. so what comes in the package??????

thehawk
    In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice ... in practice, however, that's just a theory.

Spyder Garage

Default threads

can you start a few more threads on your new flagpoles? i don't think there are enough yet.
    it was fun while it lasted.

Spyder Garage

I think you may have misunderstood which lights we were talking about. The TricLED 3-4 Brake and Running Lights are adhered to the edge of the trunk, not the trunk lid.
    Sorry for the confusion.

IMG-20110215-00101.jpgbrake light corner.jpgIMG-20110215-00103.jpgbrake light corner2.jpg
    Last edited by stevedfive; 02-27-2013 at 07:50 PM.
    2014 Timeless Black RTS/SE - BRP CB/Comm System; BRP Zumo 660 GPS System; BRP Cellphone Interface; BRP ST-1 Helmets w/BRP Headsets; BRP XM Radio; BRP Tri-Axis Handlebars; BRP Adj Wind Deflectors; BRP Adj Vent Windshield; BRP Comfort Seat & Utopia Backrest; Corbin Armrests; HMT Brake Light; TricLED 3/4 Brake & Running Lights; TricLED Fender Lights & Rr Cargo Lights; CD Fender TIPS Kit; Bump Skid; Scorpio i900 Alarm; Touratech GPS Locking Mount; NBV Highway Mounts; BBP Brake Pedal, Stebel horn.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Thanks Steve.
    I perhaps could have been clearer in my description...
    They are really nice-looking flag-holders! Sometimes it seems that tough decsions have to be made...
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Looks to me that you wouldn't be able to use the RIVCO mounts with the TricLeds. Guess I'll have to call RIVCO to see what's included in the kit, unless someone else already has an answer.

USAF '69-'89 E7
    Thailand/Vietnam 1972
    Member: Royal Order of Rat Bastards

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

if you find out what's in the kit would you post it?? i couldn't find the kit on their website and i'm getting no response from a request yesterday.

and based on that, my interest is waning rapidly.

thehawk
    In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice ... in practice, however, that's just a theory.

Spyder Garage

Flag mounts seem to be a mystery. They're not listed on the website (I couldn't find them, even tried search). Would like to see how they are actually mounted. I'm not getting any response from the company either. Is this the same company that has the $99.00 sippy cup?

Spyder Garage

Default Flag pole mount another one....

http://www.rivcoproducts.com/product...cat=433&page=1

Here is another option from Rivco, adhesive mount on bracket, $44.95 each. part # FH200. I just ordered two. Ride and enjoy. Paco

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by thehawk View Post
    if you find out what's in the kit would you post it?? i couldn't find the kit on their website and i'm getting no response from a request yesterday.

thehawk
    The kit is for 2 flagpoles, and 2 mounts. The poles hold the small 6" X 9" flags. They are on back order...

Spyder Garage

Thanks Dave. I haven't had time to call them.

USAF '69-'89 E7
    Thailand/Vietnam 1972
    Member: Royal Order of Rat Bastards

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Here's the link to the install / review.

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...324#post609324

krzychick

Quote Originally Posted by thehawk View Post
    ok. so what comes in the package??????

thehawk
    A set of the flag poles, with mounts....

Spyder Garage

Went on website and ordered. 2 weeks later no flag mounts. Talked to Chad, he said they were back-ordered. He said they would be out this past week. Still no mounts. Long story, but he was extremely unprofessional and rude. He may be the head guy, but he needs to hire someone with a personality to handle customer service Will cancel and not do business with them again.

krzychick

Default May I hire you

Quote Originally Posted by shelbydave View Post
    Here's the link to the install / review.

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...324#post609324
    Hey how would you like to do the RIVCO NEW SPYDER PRODUCT RELEASES FOR ME...you are very good....and I thank you again, KRZYCHICK

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by krzychick View Post
    Hey how would you like to do the RIVCO NEW SPYDER PRODUCT RELEASES FOR ME...you are very good....and I thank you again, KRZYCHICK
    What would you need? PM me

krzychick

Default SINCERELY SORRY...

could you please give me a call t 888-801-8222 when you have a moment, I want to take care of this is a professional matter...and I deeply apologize....Thank you, KRZYCHICK

QUOTE=spyderryder777;610578]Went on website and ordered. 2 weeks later no flag mounts. Talked to Chad, he said they were back-ordered. He said they would be out this past week. Still no mounts. Long story, but he was extremely unprofessional and rude. He may be the head guy, but he needs to hire someone with a personality to handle customer service Will cancel and not do business with them again.[/QUOTE]

krzychick

What would you need? PM me
    YOU ARE TOO FUNNY...IT IS MY JOB TO DO THE P.R. AND NEW RELEASES...BUT YOU ARE REALLY REALLY GOOD AT IT... I AM ALSO VERY NEW TO COMPUTERS...I AM IN SALES..AND DO ALL OF THE RALLYS...BUT I AM LOVING BEING IN HOUSE..BEING ON THE FORUMS..MAKING NEW FRIENDS...LIKE YOU...YOUR KIND WORDS WERE ENOUGH...THANKS SO MUCH KRZYCHICK

krzychick

Default YOU ROCK

Quote Originally Posted by pacog1943 View Post
    http://www.rivcoproducts.com/product...cat=433&page=1

Here is another option from Rivco, adhesive mount on bracket, $44.95 each. part # FH200. I just ordered two. Ride and enjoy. Paco
    THANK YOU FOR THE NICE AND KIND WORDS...AND PROMOTING OUR PRODUCT...WE SOOOO APPRECIATE IT...CUSTOMERS LIKE YOU ARE KEEPING OUR SMALL BUSINESS OF 32 EMPLOYEES GOING STRONG....THANK YOU AGAIN...KRZYCHICK

krzychick

Default RIVCO FLAG POLES ITEM #FH400

Hi, I am not sure when you tried to view the spyder RT flag poles on the Rivco Product Web-site but they are listed under item #FH400...I sure hopes this helps you....THANKS...KRZYCHICK

AND WE DO NOW OFFER THE MOUNT AND A CUP HOLDER FOR THE SPYDER NOW....#CA400 IS THE MOUNT.$29.95..AND #CH500 $44.95 OR #CH600 $54.95 IS THE CUP HOLDER...CA400 Cup holder clsetop029_bw.jpgCA400 Cup holder prof023_bw.jpg

QUOTE=TwinPeaks;580907]Flag mounts seem to be a mystery. They're not listed on the website (I couldn't find them, even tried search). Would like to see how they are actually mounted. I'm not getting any response from the company either. Is this the same company that has the $99.00 sippy cup?[/QUOTE]

krzychick

Default RIVCO FLAG POLES ITEM #FH400

[

RIVCO FLAG POLES ITEM #FH400
    Hi, I am not sure when you tried to view the spyder RT flag poles on the Rivco Product Web-site but they are listed under item #FH400...I sure hopes this helps you....THANKS...KRZYCHICK

AND WE DO NOW OFFER THE MOUNT AND A CUP HOLDER FOR THE SPYDER NOW....#CA400 IS THE MOUNT.$29.95..AND #CH500 $44.95 OR #CH600 $54.95 IS THE CUP HOLDER...

QUOTE=thehawk;580878]if you find out what's in the kit would you post it?? i couldn't find the kit on their website and i'm getting no response from a request yesterday.

thehawk[/QUOTE]

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by krzychick View Post
    AND WE DO NOW OFFER THE MOUNT AND A CUP HOLDER FOR THE SPYDER NOW....#CA400 IS THE MOUNT.$29.95..AND #CH500 $44.95 OR #CH600 $54.95 IS THE CUP HOLDER...

I didn't see these on your website today. What is the difference between the CH500, and the CH600?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spyderryder777 View Post
    Went on website and ordered. 2 weeks later no flag mounts. Talked to Chad, he said they were back-ordered. He said they would be out this past week. Still no mounts. Long story, but he was extremely unprofessional and rude. He may be the head guy, but he needs to hire someone with a personality to handle customer service Will cancel and not do business with them again.
    Had the same thing to happen to me too, and still No product in hand I will not order from this guys again. They should have not put them on the site until they were ready, but I have looked on here and some people are saying their money has been take out of their accounts but they still don't have the flag poles.

MODS:
    RT RIDER FLOORBOARDS PART #SPY-RT-FB
    Diamond R, Passenger Armrest for Can-Am Spyder RT
    CAN AM SPYDER RT/RTS/LTD CATALYTIC
    CONVERTER SHIELD SET
    CAN AM SPYDER RT/RTS/LTD RADIATOR BLOCK OFF PLATE
    SHORTEE Antennas 2011Can Am Spyder RT
    Flag mount for trailer hitch
    LED arrow turn single lights for mirrors
    IPS Key Cover
    FH400 License Plate Mounted Double Flag Holder Kit - Can-Am Spy RT
    Hopnel Windshield Pouch - CanAm Spyder
    Can Am BRP (RTS) Spyder Graphic Kit with Trim Kit

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cgistudio View Post
    Had the same thing to happen to me too, and still No product in hand I will not order from this guys again. They should have not put them on the site until they were ready, but I have looked on here and some people are saying their money has been take out of their accounts but they still don't have the flag poles.
    I ordered mine right after it was posted that they had them. I got a status email stating that they were back ordered, which I kind of figured that the photo posted was probably the first one, and they wanted to get a feel for the demand so they could have more made up.

On Monday, I got an email that my card was charged for the item, and on Tuesday I had a UPS tracking number. They came in Friday.

All is well here...

Spyder Garage

I ordered mine right after it was posted that they had them. I got a status email stating that they were back ordered, which I kind of figured that the photo posted was probably the first one, and they wanted to get a feel for the demand so they could have more made up.

On Monday, I got an email that my card was charged for the item, and on Tuesday I had a UPS tracking number. They came in Friday.

All is well here...
    That is great that happen for you but that the case here.

MODS:
    RT RIDER FLOORBOARDS PART #SPY-RT-FB
    Diamond R, Passenger Armrest for Can-Am Spyder RT
    CAN AM SPYDER RT/RTS/LTD CATALYTIC
    CONVERTER SHIELD SET
    CAN AM SPYDER RT/RTS/LTD RADIATOR BLOCK OFF PLATE
    SHORTEE Antennas 2011Can Am Spyder RT
    Flag mount for trailer hitch
    LED arrow turn single lights for mirrors
    IPS Key Cover
    FH400 License Plate Mounted Double Flag Holder Kit - Can-Am Spy RT
    Hopnel Windshield Pouch - CanAm Spyder