Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Hum, the track is on deck 12, is there an elevator large enough to get the spyders from deck 2.
    Happy Spyder Owner
    ISCI Floorboards, Ebrake extension peg, Hand Brake, and hyway pegs, tjfisher2 passenger peg extension, BRP 23" Ultra Touring Windshied, Backrest, Fog Lights, 12volt accessory plug, NMN 4" handlebar risers, Auto Zone red LEDs, BRP Comfort seat, Evoluzione sway bar, powerbus, powerlets and air shock.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rnet View Post
    Hum, the track is on deck 12, is there an elevator large enough to get the spyders from deck 2.
    better save this for the last night!

Spyder Garage

I wounder, did somebody say HANDCUFFS.
    Happy Spyder Owner
    ISCI Floorboards, Ebrake extension peg, Hand Brake, and hyway pegs, tjfisher2 passenger peg extension, BRP 23" Ultra Touring Windshied, Backrest, Fog Lights, 12volt accessory plug, NMN 4" handlebar risers, Auto Zone red LEDs, BRP Comfort seat, Evoluzione sway bar, powerbus, powerlets and air shock.

Spyder Garage

I wounder, did somebody say HANDCUFFS.
    can we borrow them one night?

Spyder Garage

You guys party pretty hard
    Three in the garage, and I think I can fit at least one more in.....and then we will have to build another garage.
    The roads in NY are so bad that I am glad we bought a Ryker Rally

Just sayin'............

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default DID SOMEONE SAY .................................................. ...."handcuffs" ?

Last edited by BLUEKNIGHT911; 03-25-2013 at 11:45 AM.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

This Party is starting to sound like a mix of:
    "Bachelor Party"
    "Animal House"
    AND
    "Kelly's Heroes"
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Last day, open to the public tomorrow.
    Happy Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

Default An update

There might be some movement on the max width, I am still trying to confirm. Marinespyder has joined the cruise with his RT, but may purchase an ST before the cruise. We no longer have a mystery couple going with us, killerbee and her husband from Ohio on joining the NY Spyder Riders on this adventure. Also this trip has not yet posted to the ETA site, so chances are good to still get in.
    Happy Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

Tami sent me an email a few days ago and said there was still a few openings on the ship for some more spyders, so I am passing it on.
    Happy Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

I still wish ETA would dock in Florida (either Port Canaveral or Miami) to pick up FL riders (since they are passing by on the way)......
    1. it is what it is - 2014 Black RT-S - Baja Ron Anti-Sway bar, lots of LEDs, Spyderpops Skid Plate, Twisted Sister HID Driving Lights, Tricled 2nd, 3rd & 4th brake lights, F4 Customs vented windshield, Lamonster highway pegs, Ultimate Tall Boy seat, Utopia backrest

Spyder Garage

Tami sent me an email a few days ago and said there was still a few openings on the ship for some more spyders, so I am passing it on.
    Was there anything on the movement of width RT wise?
    Rewaco RF-1 GT

Inline 4 cylinder Ford Zetec with multi-port fuel inject, 140 HP
    0-60mph: 5.8 seconds
    5 speed sync manual with reverse, mechanical dry clutch.
    Front suspension: Trapezoidal fork with center spring
    Rear suspension: Independent with Bilstein gas shock absorbers
    Brake System: Grimeca calipers, linked ventilated discs, with booster
    10.57 gallons

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Hi Ron!
    I saw a thread started by 03hdjill, looking for info on cruises.
    I thought that you might want to let her know what you've got cooking...

Are we still on for later this Month?
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Hi Ron!
    I saw a thread started by 03hdjill, looking for info on cruises.
    I thought that you might want to let her know what you've got cooking...

Are we still on for later this Month?
    Yes and thanks Bob, do I need to come up and do I need to bring any more info.
    Happy Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

to Randy, he has signed up for the cruise less there trike. Good times to be had.Said he needed some drinking money.
    Happy Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

Those that are going on this ride the islands cruise, final payment is do on the sixteenth of Feb. 5/8/14-5/17/14 are the dates of this cruise and I believe there are a couple of openings yet. RS & ST only. This is a NY Spyder Riders Group Ride, but all are welcome. Tami from ETA will be contacting you next week.
    Last edited by rnet; 01-29-2014 at 04:28 PM.
    Happy Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

Everyone needs to get there final payment in tomorrow if you have not already arranged it call Tami at ETA.http://www.cruise-eta.com/
    Happy Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

Time to make sure http://www.cruise-eta.com/ has your insurance and trike information. Only 45 Days -- or -- 6 Weeks and 3 Days to sailing.These attachments sheets would have come with your reservation email conformation. If you don't have them, give Tami a shout, cause they need to be in by 30 days out. Can't wait to be riding my Spyder around in the Caribbean islands. Also any maintenance that needs to be done, it's now time to get excited.
    Last edited by rnet; 03-24-2014 at 07:29 AM.
    Happy Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

Did everyone get the boarding info today from ETA that is going.
    Happy Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

please let us/me know if anyone with an RT is on the cruise

there still seems to be some debate as to whether or not an RT can get up the gang plank......
    1. it is what it is - 2014 Black RT-S - Baja Ron Anti-Sway bar, lots of LEDs, Spyderpops Skid Plate, Twisted Sister HID Driving Lights, Tricled 2nd, 3rd & 4th brake lights, F4 Customs vented windshield, Lamonster highway pegs, Ultimate Tall Boy seat, Utopia backrest

Spyder Garage

There are no RT to my knowledge on this cruise, but I will be checking this out to see if it could be possible for future cruises. I know you have been interested from almost day one of these plans, so I will tell that in 2015 there will be trike cruises out of Fort Lauderdale on Celebrity and Quantum of the seas will be replacing Explorer of the seas out of Bayone, NJ while it is being refurbished in 2015. Quantum is RCCL newest ship and most Innovative, so check them out.
    Happy Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

There are no RT to my knowledge on this cruise, but I will be checking this out to see if it could be possible for future cruises. I know you have been interested from almost day one of these plans, so I will tell that in 2015 there will be trike cruises out of Fort Lauderdale on Celebrity and Quantum of the seas will be replacing Explorer of the seas out of Bayone, NJ while it is being refurbished in 2015. Quantum is RCCL newest ship and most Innovative, so check them out.
    we really want to do one of these cruises, but since we have an RTS, and so does my brother and sister-in-law, we need to know if the RT's can go up/down the ramp without disassembling something to do it... that has been the $64k question for the past year...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by lookerjdc View Post
    we really want to do one of these cruises, but since we have an RTS, and so does my brother and sister-in-law, we need to know if the RT's can go up/down the ramp without disassembling something to do it... that has been the $64k question for the past year...
    They have steadfastly said the maximum width is 60" and I know the new RTs are 60.5" with the 2012 and older version being more like 62". All I will say is that I will be talking with the owner when I am on this trip in May and see if there is any wiggle room. As I blaze the gang plank, I will be looking how much extra space there is. Hopefully there will be RTs in the future, at least the newer ones. But it really comes down to what RCCL and now Celebrity will allow.
    Happy Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

Default Sailing Away

So tomorrow is the start of our trip to the caribbeans with our Spyders that has been in the making since late 2012. We do have a couple of gadget guru's coming so hopefully some pics will be posted for all. Tomorrow we will be riding down to Newark, NJ and staying overnight there, with a short trip to the cruise port in Bayonne, NJ to load our Spyders on the Explorer of the Seas on Thursday morning. There are 15 going in our group, so wish us all well and prey that our Spyders hold up for all. Thanks, Ron
    Happy Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

Would love to be doing this.....Hope you guys have a safe and fun trip. Pictures are a must!!
    Rewaco RF-1 GT

Inline 4 cylinder Ford Zetec with multi-port fuel inject, 140 HP
    0-60mph: 5.8 seconds
    5 speed sync manual with reverse, mechanical dry clutch.
    Front suspension: Trapezoidal fork with center spring
    Rear suspension: Independent with Bilstein gas shock absorbers
    Brake System: Grimeca calipers, linked ventilated discs, with booster
    10.57 gallons