Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default Breakfast at Manny's during Bike Week?

Right now my court schedule is looking really good during bike week. Is anyone up for breakfast at Manny's any day during the week, and then ride over to the BRP site at the racetrack? We could say meet at Manny's in Bunnel say 8:00ish or 9:00ish, eat and then ride on over. Matters not to me which day.

Chris

Registered Users InspectorGadget's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MouthPiece View Post
    Right now my court schedule is looking really good during bike week. Is anyone up for breakfast at Manny's any day during the week, and then ride over to the BRP site at the racetrack? We could say meet at Manny's in Bunnel say 8:00ish or 9:00ish, eat and then ride on over. Matters not to me which day.

Chris
    Chris,
    Mary and I are coming over to Daytona for the day on Saturday March 9. It would be so nice to see you if you happen to be there on that day.
    we are going to try to meet up with Wayne and June in Astor and ryde over together.
    Send me an Email @ www.spyderrt@yahoo.com if you want to hookup. C-YA RL
    It wasn't MEEEEE!!!!

RT-S PE#0048
    Spyder Garage

Default breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by InspectorGadget View Post
    Chris,
    Mary and I are coming over to Daytona for the day on Saturday March 9. It would be so nice to see you if you happen to be there on that day.
    we are going to try to meet up with Wayne and June in Astor and ryde over together.
    Send me an Email @ www.spyderrt@yahoo.com if you want to hookup. C-YA RL
    I would also like to join you at Manny's - since I don't get on here very often, please email me at anne.leilani@yahoo.com. Thanks

Spyder Garage

I'm game for almost anything. Manny's in Bunnel would not be too far out of the way to Daytona. In fact when you picked up Wayne and June in Astor, you're only about 15 may 20 miles from Bunnel. Anne would be a little farther.

I'm hoping that several others from the Central, Flarda, area will see this post or thread and come join us. (if ya'll are interested). There's a nice couple down in Altamonte Springs, Zbunker/Ron and Sylvia that I'm hoping will chime in and join. I would also hope that some of the gang in both the Osceola, Brevard, and St. Johns county area [edit: or any other area for that matter] would join up.

From Manny's we could ride part of the loop over to the track. I'm just kinda thinking out loud right now. Any input would be great.

Chris
    Last edited by MouthPiece; 02-25-2013 at 12:05 PM.

krzychick

Default Hey sounds great !!!!!

Chris
    How about coming to beach street during bike week and stopping at the RIVCO PRODUCT semi to check out what we have available for SPYDERS.... I would love to meet you SPYDER LOVERS in person, my name is chick AKA KRZYCHICK..stop on by !!!!!!! I WILL BE THERE !!!!! WORKING HARD.

Spyder Garage

I'm game for almost anything. Manny's in Bunnel would not be too far out of the way to Daytona. In fact when you picked up Wayne and June in Astor, you're only about 15 may 20 miles from Bunnel. Anne would be a little farther.

I'm hoping that several others from the Central, Flarda, area will see this post or thread and come join us. (if ya'll are interested). There's a nice couple down in Altamonte Springs, Zbunker/Ron and Sylvia that I'm hoping will chime in and join. I would also hope that some of the gang in both the Osceola, Brevard, and St. Johns county area [edit: or any other area for that matter] would join up.

From Manny's we could ride part of the loop over to the track. I'm just kinda thinking out loud right now. Any input would be great.

Chris
    Chris,
    Not familiar with Mannys. Is that a pizza place?
    it looks like we would be able to get there around 10:30 am is that to late or to early????
    We could do brunch---beat the crowd, and head south through the loop to downtown, beach st, and then the track.
    Let me know it this sounds like something that is doable LOL. C-YA RL
    It wasn't MEEEEE!!!!

Spyder Garage

Chris,
    it looks like we would be able to get there around 10:30 am is that to late or to early????
    We could do brunch---beat the crowd, and head south through the loop to downtown, beach st, and then the track.
    RL, it is, but they have an excellent breakfast at a very reasonable price. There were several of us that went there I'd say about two years ago. It was a strategic place in that it allowed a lot of the Jacksonville/St. Augustine boys to come over and enjoy.

I'm game for any time. 10:30 would be fine with me. Again, I'm just thinking out loud. I guess the best thing would be to wait and see if someone chimes in and has either a better suggestion or agrees, disagrees, etc. There's plenty of time till bike week so just keep an eye.

If all else fails, we'll be at the track at least a couple of times and more like three times during bike week.

Chris

Spyder Garage

Chris,
    Debbie and I plan on going to Daytona on the 9th, we could meet you at Mannys, about 10:30am, can you give us an address for our GPS, we may not go on the Loop, been there done that, but we would like to meet everyone. We are meeting people from Port Orange at the Track.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mods= luggage rack, rear trunk shelf & Mirror

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    Debbie and I plan on going to Daytona on the 9th, we could meet you at Mannys, about 10:30am, can you give us an address for our GPS, we may not go on the Loop, been there done that, but we would like to meet everyone. We are meeting people from Port Orange at the Track.
    501 South State Street, Bunnell, Florida. Okay, so we have Saturday the 9th. The 16th is also a Saturday. I'm amenable to either or perhaps even both.

Chris

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Gadget, if you and Mary wan't to swing down 301 on your way to Astor, we can ryde along with you

Spyder Garage

Default Bikeweek meetup/breakfast

I'm in! let me know what time

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

If'en me Iron Horse is rare'n to go, I will point him in that direction..

Spyder Garage

Cindy & I will be there both Saturdays. Saturday, the 9th at 10:30, and Saturday the 16th at 8:00. See ya'll there.

Chris

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Recon View Post
    Gadget, if you and Mary wan't to swing down 301 on your way to Astor, we can ryde along with you
    We plan on going up 42 to 19 to 445 to 40 to 11. If anyone want's to meet up, let us know what time and where, we will leave Lady Lake around 8:30, 8:45 am, it will take us about 1.5 hrs to get there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spyder Garage

Cool Hope To See You

Cindy & I will be there both Saturdays. Saturday, the 9th at 10:30, and Saturday the 16th at 8:00. See ya'll there.

Chris
    Hope to make it one of those days. Have to coordinate with my kids in St. Augustine . I'll let you know. Sure would be nice to meet up with you guys again.
    Janie

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Jharpo View Post

Hope to make it one of those days. Have to coordinate with my kids in St. Augustine . I'll let you know. Sure would be nice to meet up with you guys again.
    Janie

Janie, just bring your daughter. Would love to meet her. As you know Bunnell is fairly close to St. Augustine. We can then head out to the racetrack.

Hope all is well your way.

Chris

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    We plan on going up 42 to 19 to 445 to 40 to 11. If anyone want's to meet up, let us know what time and where, we will leave Lady Lake around 8:30, 8:45 am, it will take us about 1.5 hrs to get there.
    We will leave about 8:30 in Citra and should arrive at the bridge in Astor about the same time you do; We will pull into Blackwater Inn parking lot on West end of the bridge and wait a while to see if you go by.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Recon View Post
    Recon,
    send me an email spyderrt@yahoo.com with your address so we can hookup.
    C-YA RL
    It wasn't MEEEEE!!!!

Spyder Garage

Default Daytona meetup

I sent the last comment before I read all of the posts. We will meet you guys at the Blackwater Inn about 9:50am after we stop at Astor Park and collect Wayne, June, and Anne.
    C-YA RL and Mary
    It wasn't MEEEEE!!!!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Are you interested?

The Daytona gang is going to ride in the parade on the last Saturday and breakfast during the week at a very reasonable breakfast an lunch cafe called Sunrise Cafe on North Nova Road in Ormond Beach.

Bob@wa4idi.org

Spyder Garage

I sent the last comment before I read all of the posts. We will meet you guys at the Blackwater Inn about 9:50am after we stop at Astor Park and collect Wayne, June, and Anne.
    C-YA RL and Mary
    We will leave about 8:30 in Citra and should arrive at the bridge in Astor about the same time you do; We will pull into Blackwater Inn parking lot on West end of the bridge and wait a while to see if you go by.

If we leave Lady Lake about 8:30am as per Goole Maps it will take me 54min to get to Blackwater Inn. So, we should be there at about 9:30 +- See you all at Blackwater, we will wait for you in the parking lot. My cell # 352-459-3626
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Breakfast Ride to Manny's

Hey Chris, Maybe Jeanette but fore sure I'll see you at Manny's on Saturday the 9th at 10:30. Just might caught Wayne and June heading out to ride with. See Ya.

Spyder Garage

Okay, it looks like we have R.L. and Mary, Scoot and Debbie, Recon, Wazoo, Anne, Larry, hopefully Forrest and Janie that will meet this coming Saturday, the 9th, 10:30 A.M., at Manny's, 501 South State Street, Bunnell, Florida.

If anyone else is interested, we'd love to have ya.

Chris

PS: Lamont, if you read this and are down this way by then, come on and join us.

Spyder Garage

Chris Carol and I will meet you guys at Mannys on the 9th instead of the 16th,that way we're free to go to Tampa on the 16th to see our grandbabies,look forward to meeting every there.

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Spyder Garage

Okay, it looks like we have R.L. and Mary, Scoot and Debbie, Recon, Wazoo, Anne, Larry, John and Carol, hopefully Forrest and Janie that will meet this coming Saturday, the 9th, 10:30 A.M., at Manny's, 501 South State Street, Bunnell, Florida.

If anyone else is interested, we'd love to have ya.

Chris

PS: Lamont, if you read this and are down this way by then, come on and join us.

I just updated with John and Carol. Look forward to seein, ya'll. I haven't heard much from the St. Augustine crowd. Wazoo is coming in from Jax.

Chris