Spyder Garage

Default Virginians going to 2013 Owners Event in Maggie Valley

We will be attending the Owners Event. We will drive down in our RV and trailer the Spyder, probably leaving Springfield on the 12th. We plan on going over to Lamont's BBQ then head home on Sunday.

Anybody want to caravan down, let us know. We will take 81 S most of the way.

Madonna

UPDATE: We have decided to leave Sunday, June 9 and arrive at the campground Monday, June 10 so that we can get some additional riding in around GSMNP and BRP. Looking forward to meeting everyone!!
    Last edited by mhoecker; 04-10-2013 at 07:15 AM. Reason: update
    2018 RT Limited Champagne Dark

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I'm going... Not sure how or when...but I will be there

Fauquier County VA - Virginia's most carefully pronounced county.
    Spyder Garage

Default We're going.

We're going down on the 11th. We will be riding Tail of the Dragon on the 12th.
    2012 RT Limited - Pearl White

My Mods -
    http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?39494-DR-Buck-s-2012-RT-Limited-Mods
    2012 RT Limited , Full size brake peddel White w/Red Highlights

Spyder Garage

Default can't find info

I can't find any info on the Maggie Valley event. I've looked in here and the brp site. Guess we won't go.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by TwinPeaks View Post
    I can't find any info on the Maggie Valley event. I've looked in here and the brp site. Guess we won't go.
    Here's a link provided by Lamonster back on 2-18-13....http://www.cvent.com/events/can-am-spyder-owners-event/event-summary-b4fefbc8d2474db69b3a6daa6cfc8609.aspx

Spyder Garage

Now see, I haven't had enough I thought this was going to be a thread about someone making the maiden voyage on their spyder, to spyderfest. I thought it said "VIRGINS going to 2013 spyderfest"

Just sayin'............
    Three in the garage, and I think I can fit at least one more in.....and then we will have to build another garage.
    The roads in NY are so bad that I am glad we bought a Ryker Rally

Just sayin'............

Spyder Garage

Red face Virginians going to 2013 Owners Event in Maggie Valley

Madonna - We have a mutual friend Bob Segal. Derek & I plan to go down to the owners event but I don't know when we're leaving. I'm trying to get my girlfriend Pearl who has a Can Am to go as well. Since he will be starting back to work at the beginning of June after being off injured I may not get to leave until the 12th. Hope to meet you down there. Vickie

Fauquier County VA - Virginia's most carefully pronounced county.
    Spyder Garage

Bump - Next Big Event!
    2012 RT Limited - Pearl White

My Mods -
    http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?39494-DR-Buck-s-2012-RT-Limited-Mods
    2012 RT Limited , Full size brake peddel White w/Red Highlights

Spyder Garage

Default small world

Quote Originally Posted by RT Driver View Post
    Madonna - We have a mutual friend Bob Segal. Derek & I plan to go down to the owners event but I don't know when we're leaving. I'm trying to get my girlfriend Pearl who has a Can Am to go as well. Since he will be starting back to work at the beginning of June after being off injured I may not get to leave until the 12th. Hope to meet you down there. Vickie
    Vicki - I sure do hope to meet you. Please bring Pearl. If you haven't already, please join us ladies over on the Facebook group Girls On Spyders. It is a closed group and you have to ask to join but it only takes about a day or less for one of the ladies to get you in. Great site with lots of information, silliness, and support for the female spyder ryder. Think you and Pearl would like it! If for some reason we don't meet up in NC, let's see if we can get together to ride here sometime. Awesome that there is another lady spyder ryder so close by!!

Madonna
    2018 RT Limited Champagne Dark

Spyder Garage

Default Coming form NoVA

Wife and I are attending. We are leaving from Leesburg VA on June 8. She on her Spyder and me on my Harley (sorry, two wheel invader). We will be riding Skyline Dr and Blue Ridge Parkway and staying in Cherokee, NC.

Spyder Garage

I am hoping to make it this year....would probably go down on the 11th.
    ** Loving my 5th Can-Am Spyder since 2007! **

Culpeper, VA-Virginia's most misspelled town!
    Spyder Garage

Default Owners Event

I'm leaving from Culpeper on the 12th. Stops in Winston-Salem and Asheville will put me into MV late afternoon that day. See all of you at the Owners Event and/or BBQ. Don't forget to strap a folding chair to your Spyder!
    Doug
    2012 RT Limited Lava Bronze- Spending my children's inheritance on my Spyder and farkles-so they don't have to learn how to. It's a dirty job--but someone's got to do it!

Spyder Garage

Default Meet at Rest Stop and Steak and Shake (Fredericksburg)

I will be at the rest stop on I95S just before the Fredericksburg exit at 6am Wed. 12 June 2013. At 6:30am I will leave for the Steak and Shake one exit south of Fredericksburg just off I95S and depart at 7am. Please let us know if you plan to meet. Let's have a safe and fun ride to Maggie Valley.