Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Question Massachusetts -Women Spyder Ryders?

I just got my RT the end of last season after totalling my 1300VXT. I've been looking around the WEB for other like minded ryders in Massachusetts and have not hit on any. I love ryding with my husband and the two groups we belong to, but would enjoy hanging out with folks who hae machines like mine.

Hope to hear from some of you soon.

Spydeegirl

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spydeegirl View Post
    I just got my RT the end of last season after totalling my 1300VXT. I've been looking around the WEB for other like minded ryders in Massachusetts and have not hit on any. I love ryding with my husband and the two groups we belong to, but would enjoy hanging out with folks who hae machines like mine.

Hope to hear from some of you soon.

Spydeegirl

We live in Pembroke NH ( southern NH ) we have a RS-S. There are a few girls who ride in NH and MA check out Girls On Spyders on Facebook

Hope to see you riding this spring/summer !

Nicole
    2013 RS-S Neutron Green/Black, Shark RSR2 helmet, Shark Evoline 3 helmet, Sena SMH20, Corbin Seat, Wheelchair Rack, TricLED fender lights, TricLed Underglow kit (green), Trunk Liner, STL Handlebars, Web Boards Driver Floorboards, backrest, BRP Saddlebags, ISCI Handbrake

Spyder Garage

I'm in southern NH just south of Portsmouth.
    Marilyn