Spyder Garage

Default Shout out for BajaRon

Just wanted to give BajaRon a well deserved endorsement.

I've had very little interest in the all the anti-swaybar buzz I've been reading. I felt like my RSS could handle curves way faster than I was willing to take them. However, while I was ordering some brake pads from BajaRon, I decided to just bite the bullet and check it out. After ordering the swaybar, I started having regrets. This was the first mod where I felt like I might be throwing my money away. I just didn't think I drive aggressively enough to tell the difference. Swaybar arrived and the installation instructions were great. I did the install in about an hour (some of that time was spent fixing the leak in my frunk that has been bugging me).

My first ride with the new swaybar was on a road I drive every day to get to work, so I know the curves and how fast I can comfortably take them. I knew things were drastically different after taking the first curve. Absolutely amazing how much faster and more comfortably I was taking each curve. I couldn't believe it. Stays flatter, more stable, and doesn't feel like it is on the verge of upsetting nanny. Others were very accurate when they described the feeling as "riding on rails". My RSS is a different beast now, and much more fun to drive.

BajaRon's anti-swaybar is the real deal. Outstanding upgrade. To top things off, his customer service can't be beat. I have ordered several items from him in the past and he is always very quick to respond and shipping is super fast. On this particular order we had a bit of a miscommunication. Ron was very responsive, understanding, and bent over backwards to get everything straightened out. He definitely made things right. I wish there were more vendors like him. Great person to do business with!

Thanks, Ron, for such a great product and outstanding service!

Spyder Garage

Default Great

Glad you bit the bullet..I was the same.
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SllimG View Post
    Just wanted to give BajaRon a well deserved endorsement.

I've had very little interest in the all the anti-swaybar buzz I've been reading. I felt like my RSS could handle curves way faster than I was willing to take them. However, while I was ordering some brake pads from BajaRon, I decided to just bite the bullet and check it out. After ordering the swaybar, I started having regrets. This was the first mod where I felt like I might be throwing my money away. I just didn't think I drive aggressively enough to tell the difference. Swaybar arrived and the installation instructions were great. I did the install in about an hour (some of that time was spent fixing the leak in my frunk that has been bugging me).

My first ride with the new swaybar was on a road I drive every day to get to work, so I know the curves and how fast I can comfortably take them. I knew things were drastically different after taking the first curve. Absolutely amazing how much faster and more comfortably I was taking each curve. I couldn't believe it. Stays flatter, more stable, and doesn't feel like it is on the verge of upsetting nanny. Others were very accurate when they described the feeling as "riding on rails". My RSS is a different beast now, and much more fun to drive.

BajaRon's anti-swaybar is the real deal. Outstanding upgrade. To top things off, his customer service can't be beat. I have ordered several items from him in the past and he is always very quick to respond and shipping is super fast. On this particular order we had a bit of a miscommunication. Ron was very responsive, understanding, and bent over backwards to get everything straightened out. He definitely made things right. I wish there were more vendors like him. Great person to do business with!

Thanks, Ron, for such a great product and outstanding service!
    Without going into the embarrassing details, you're words are much too kind in regards to my customer service on this transaction. It's one thing to shoot yourself in the foot. But to empty an entire clip into the same foot after the 1st round.... well, that's just wrong.

Thanks for working with me on this one. And I am as thrilled as you are that you like the sway bar. A lot of RS riders feel like they would not benefit from a better bar. After all, they are already riding the 'Sport' version.

I know it's just a piece of steel. But when you bolt it up and ride the bar.... it's a whole different world. Enjoy!
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BajaRon View Post
    Without going into the embarrassing details, you're words are much too kind in regards to my customer service on this transaction. It's one thing to shoot yourself in the foot. But to empty an entire clip into the same foot after the 1st round.... well, that's just wrong.

Thanks for working with me on this one. And I am as thrilled as you are that you like the sway bar. A lot of RS riders feel like they would not benefit from a better bar. After all, they are already riding the 'Sport' version.

I know it's just a piece of steel. But when you bolt it up and ride the bar.... it's a whole different world. Enjoy!
    You can say that again,it sure has made a differance on my RS,Great product!
    2015 RT White,Tj's Dash mount,Rivco's Duel Flag Holder,SealsFloorBoards(Pups),Custom Dynamics fender lights(R/W)Bajaron's Swaybar & links,Lamonster's LED headlights,lidlox.Wiredux A-arm driving lights(upper&lower)FOBO TPMS system,Spyerpops lighted bumpskid,Foom handgrips.
    tobor9@me.com

Spyder Garage

I just ordered mine too! Sounds like a no-brainer upgrade for any Spyder. Thanks for confirming that I made a great decision.
    Name: Eric Heims
    Red 2016 RTS, Diamond R Armrests, Ram X Mount, Doc Humphreys Dampener, BajaRon Swaybar, Spyderpops "Critter Splitter"

"It is the common fate of the indolent to see their rights become a prey to the active. The condition upon which God hath given liberty to man is eternal vigilance; which condition if he break, servitude is at once the consequence of his crime and the punishment of his guilt." John Philpot Curran 1790

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Cool

I installed mine last week on my RT. Had to wait for some of the snow to melt but I took it out yesterday for a 70 mile test ride. A major difference in handling and stability. I might even reset my front shocks from setting 5 to setting 4. I still have to see if it makes a difference on the Highway where the RT can use some improvement, But i am Very happy with Ron's sway bar. Thank you Ron!!