Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Very Active Member eddieshep999's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by lyonsdenin 73793
    I agree, I would like to see the vented windshield and the adjustable air deflectors.
    Len

I agree with the above comments - Are you able to ship items to the UK I have used other site sponsors and never had a problem as they all use USPS or UPS Which allows tracking parcels

I am interested in the above items but as sales of Spyders in the UK they don't stock many accessories and have to be ordered in and this seems to take longer than us purchasing direct
    I have also found USA Prices even with Import tax are lower than items purchased from UK Dealers

I hope once your business is up and running you may investigate the possibility of an internet shopping section
    I am sure it would be helpful to all overseas customers

I know its a new venture for you and no doubt a lot to do and take in
    I wish you well and hope someday to experience shopping with your company as there have been so many positive posts towards you and the way you conduct business

Good Luck and Best Wishes from the UK
    Eddie Sheppard
    Poole Dorset UK

Get a Spyder - See the World

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

A line of clothing for men and ladies. t-shirts, jackets, decals, patches, etc.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Air Deflectors (Adjustable and CHROME!)
    The 25" windshield with the smaller vents that match up to the cutouts in the mounting bracketry
    Tee-Shirts and caps in Blue!

After that; I guess I'll have to improvise...
    Oh! Don't forget the shock relocation brackets!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

I would like to see tee-shirts and other shirts in anything other than BLACK..... it gets way too hot with black on when riding in warm weather.

SpyderLady

SpyderLovers Sponsor scooterexpress's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

t-shirts with pockets,polo shirts with pockets and all in various colors.really hate shirts w/o pockets.

Tall flag mount, spyderpops skid plate & stainless steel screen mesh, airhawk adjustable cushion, raised white lettered tires.

Spyder Garage

Big people sizes. Not all of us are supermodels. Well I could pass for a plus size model with my pretty face alone.

GOS Founding Member (Girls On Spyders)

Spyder Garage

I thought their new women's casual shirts (all 2 styles) were pretty cool! I'd buy them!

LadiesShirts.jpg

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by FaranH View Post
    I thought their new women's casual shirts (all 2 styles) were pretty cool! I'd buy them!

LadiesShirts.jpg
    i don't see these at the can-am Spyder site. Where are they, please?
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

Default Accessories

I want to see the vented windshield and air deflectors. Also riding gear if they lower the price to other makers prices.
    4" Stubby antenna, Dual arm LEDs Fender LEDs, Back Rest, Luggage Rack, Run, Brake and Strobe for top case, Mirror LEDs,Back Off decal on mud flap, reciptal for Battery Tender and Heated Gear, mirror LEDs that stay on or work with blinkers, GPS, side bag red LEDs, Top cuff with Ram Ball phone holder And USB power, Top cuff with drink holder and passenger cup holder. Also grilles in front of radiators, also spyclops. Garmin 595 GPS, Freedom windshield. Also glove box console And trunk wrap in carbon fiber from wrap my spyder. BRP comfort seat. added garage opener with rocker switch in center console to match other switches. And I have added Elka stage 2 shocks.
    15 rt , yes Black

Spyder Garage

Default Items to stock

I would like to see the Air Vents, would like shirts with collars (golf shirts) both short and long sleeve. My wife says ear rings and necklaces.

When all is said and done......well it must be time to ride~
    2 Stricklands, Steve & Barb
    2011 RT AC, SE5
    Trailer for Travel and/or Golf Clubs
    Power outlet up Front
    Floorboards
    Voltmeter replacing old gas gauge
    Oil Pressure gauge replacing old temp gauge
    Turn Signals on mirrors

]

GOS Founding Member (Girls On Spyders)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bxntrk View Post
    i don't see these at the can-am Spyder site. Where are they, please?

Well, that is a great question. They put out the new catalog (http://www.brp.com/FlipBooks/Can-Am-...?culture=en-us) back in November, but I haven't seen the new gear online yet.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Faran, you're right!
    I think that they're in here...
    http://www.brp.com/Flipbooks/Can-Am-...?Culture=en-us
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    Brp and I had a phone call today, we are trying to decide what parts and accessories as well as clothing to have in stock in ournew store, both for day today and for spyderfest. Rather than guess, we decided to just ask all of you. I personally like the new RT vented windshield, and the new lower mirror air deflectors, I also really like the new denim riding gear. Brp is going to be watching this thread so please help us out we want to get this right.
    Thank you guys, it's always nice to be able to ask your friends for help, and easier to get this right with your help.
    Len;
    Would like to get and find stuff that I cannot get in
    my local store. I very seldom buy clothing over the
    internet. And since visiting in the last 3 years about
    a dozen different dealerships, the stuff I am looking
    for from BRP is never available. So I broke down and had
    my local dealership order several things and even BRP
    was out of stock on the various pants at the time a
    year and a half ago. So I am not sure this stuff you
    would want to keep year round, but for the largest
    event occurring on US soil, why not make a deal for
    a special shipment for Spyderfest, and what you don't sell they take back.

I know at the Owners Event last year they had a ton of very limited styles, and none of what I have listed below.

No one stocks Summer Mesh Pants # 44148890 Black $199.99 I already have the Jacket # 44057490 $239.99 and this is top notch

DC Series Pants # 44150990-Black or $129.99 I have the vest and it is Great!! #440569 90 $99.99
    # 44148679 -
    Denim Blue $134.99

Kavalier Series Just do it, I might just make an impulse buy, Jacket 44061290 $699.99 and pants 44151790 $399.99 When you have the opportunity to try it on, you would be surprised as no other dealerships are going to stock this.

What I really want to try on and get is the VSS Leather Series. Pants are #44145290 $249.99
    Jacket is #44053790 $299.99

I have the Can_AM Leather series #44046590 $469.99/on sale for $375.99 that I don't see in their new Catalog, but this is the best Jacket I have ever owned, so versatile.

I have the Elbow/ Shoulder and back Armor as well. Stock the Armor for the clothing- no one carriess

Stock this stuff Active Base Layer # 28633290 $59.99
    Ultralight Base Layer #28633807 $44.99
    Thermal Base Layer #28633490 $ 64.99

These are all tops lister above, and they do come with pants as well. The Ladies is #28633601 $64.99

Stock XPS oil quart size # 293600121

Also the Spyder RT riding Boot # 44418590 $179.99

And then Run a big special on all this stuff for us

On a side note:
    Of the seven different types of gloves that BRP makes, I have 5 of the different models, and use each for a different purpose.
    They are expensive glove, but again they are the best functional ones out there I have seen.

Also a suggestion to have someone make a Spyder Guardian Bell- Still have about 70 days till the event. I bet everyone would buy one for someone!

Thanks for reading

Spyder Garage

Default Also like Vented Windheield, deflectors and....

I too would like to see a vented windshield and see if it does reduce the buffeting mentioned in another post---would also like the side air deflectors---good offers being made by BRP---after all we have invested top dollars into their product!

Would love to see some nice shirts made for (Overweight people) and that have long shirt tails and pockets on them.

Spyder Garage

I would be very interested in the vented windshield, adjustable air deflectors and men's and woman's clothing in larger sizes. Also don't forget Lens new shock mounts.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Replacement seat props. Mine won't hold the seat up and I was told by 2 BRP men at the Chicago Bike show that BRP has been warrantying them.

Spyder Garage

This is just my opinion, but how about Spyder posters, more variety of shirts and just me personally I collect shot glasses. How about a pit bull Powersports and Spyderfest shot glasses.

Spyder Garage

Default BRP & Pitbull Powersports need your help.

How about can am Spyder team patches like the can am x team.

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) LindaG's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Some patches.

Spyder Garage

The main thing I feel is offering Reduced Pricing. I'm not cheap (I ride a RT-ltd) I own some of the BRP clothing and really like the fit and quality. I used to think the Harley prices were ridiculous, but they aren't that bad compaired. I feel the advertisment value would increase with more clothing being worn by all of us. Sorry just venting. Tee shirts, caps, patches, pins.....

J. D.
    2016 F3T Magnesium Metalic : Smooth Spyder Dual Backrest, Lamonster LED Head lights and Fog lights

Spyder Garage

Default spyder guardian bell

Quote Originally Posted by TicketBait View Post
    Len;
    Would like to get and find stuff that I cannot get in
    my local store. I very seldom buy clothing over the
    internet. And since visiting in the last 3 years about
    a dozen different dealerships, the stuff I am looking
    for from BRP is never available. So I broke down and had
    my local dealership order several things and even BRP
    was out of stock on the various pants at the time a
    year and a half ago. So I am not sure this stuff you
    would want to keep year round, but for the largest
    event occurring on US soil, why not make a deal for
    a special shipment for Spyderfest, and what you don't sell they take back.

I know at the Owners Event last year they had a ton of very limited styles, and none of what I have listed below.

No one stocks Summer Mesh Pants # 44148890 Black $199.99 I already have the Jacket # 44057490 $239.99 and this is top notch

DC Series Pants # 44150990-Black or $129.99 I have the vest and it is Great!! #440569 90 $99.99
    # 44148679 -
    Denim Blue $134.99

Kavalier Series Just do it, I might just make an impulse buy, Jacket 44061290 $699.99 and pants 44151790 $399.99 When you have the opportunity to try it on, you would be surprised as no other dealerships are going to stock this.

What I really want to try on and get is the VSS Leather Series. Pants are #44145290 $249.99
    Jacket is #44053790 $299.99

I have the Can_AM Leather series #44046590 $469.99/on sale for $375.99 that I don't see in their new Catalog, but this is the best Jacket I have ever owned, so versatile.

I have the Elbow/ Shoulder and back Armor as well. Stock the Armor for the clothing- no one carriess

Stock this stuff Active Base Layer # 28633290 $59.99
    Ultralight Base Layer #28633807 $44.99
    Thermal Base Layer #28633490 $ 64.99

These are all tops lister above, and they do come with pants as well. The Ladies is #28633601 $64.99

Stock XPS oil quart size # 293600121

Also the Spyder RT riding Boot # 44418590 $179.99

And then Run a big special on all this stuff for us

On a side note:
    Of the seven different types of gloves that BRP makes, I have 5 of the different models, and use each for a different purpose.
    They are expensive glove, but again they are the best functional ones out there I have seen.

Also a suggestion to have someone make a Spyder Guardian Bell- Still have about 70 days till the event. I bet everyone would buy one for someone!

Thanks for reading
    The Girls on Spyders had a secret syster guardian bell exchange, and I don't know where she got it, but I got a spyder guardian bell. It is awesome. Rude Dog has tons of different styles, so maybe they have one.

Spyder Garage

What I'd like to see from BRP are more non riding/rider spyder items. What I mean by that are things like knit caps w/ Y logo, can coolers, sweatshirts, hoodies, bandanas, Y factor decals for the car, etc.

Need to be like Gene Simmons and put your logo on anything and everything.

Very Happy '08 Spyder RS Owner

Spyder Garage

I have noticed that some of the BRP clothing runs on the small size. Maybe looking into some larger sizes.

Spyder Garage

I'd like to see the neww adjustable handlebars that I could put on my 2011 RT.

pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by dick574 View Post
    I'd like to see the neww adjustable handlebars that I could put on my 2011 RT.
    WE HAVE 3 sets on order