Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    pitbull

Default BRP & Pitbull Powersports need your help.

Brp and I had a phone call today, we are trying to decide what parts and accessories as well as clothing to have in stock in ournew store, both for day today and for spyderfest. Rather than guess, we decided to just ask all of you. I personally like the new RT vented windshield, and the new lower mirror air deflectors, I also really like the new denim riding gear. Brp is going to be watching this thread so please help us out we want to get this right.
    Thank you guys, it's always nice to be able to ask your friends for help, and easier to get this right with your help.

Spyder Garage

I do not know what your contract with BRP includes, But you are known as the king of aftermarket & custom!
    I think that is what we expect to see!

Very Active Member 2ndChildhood's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Tee shirt, riding jackets, riding glove, can-am decal/posters.

ToM
    SpyderFest 2013

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Life is Great
    ToM

Spyder Garage

T-Shirts, regular shirts, jackets.

Spyder Garage

Would be nice to be able look at a variety of Can AM riding gear (jackets, pants, helmets, etc.).

Spyder Garage

I agree, I would like to see the vented windshield and the adjustable air deflectors. I think you would sell the Bluetooth dongle kit too. I wish I could go somewhere and see cool wraps to make it my own.

Current: 2018 F3 Limited
    Previous: 2011 RT with 622 Trailer

Mods:
    F4 Customs 25" Windshield
    F4 Customs Air Wings
    Spyderpops Top Case/Seat Extender
    TackForm Phone Mount
    Lamonster Ram Ball Handlebar Mount
    Show Chrome Passenger Armrests

Spyder Garage

Ditto the gear and decals. I'm less familiar with other BRP accessories because the prices on a lot of it seems too high compared to other offerings. If they can offer some REALLY good discounts during Spyderfest they might see a lot of their advertising being worn or shown around a lot more.....
    Name: Eric Heims
    Red 2016 RTS, Diamond R Armrests, Ram X Mount, Doc Humphreys Dampener, BajaRon Swaybar, Spyderpops "Critter Splitter"

"It is the common fate of the indolent to see their rights become a prey to the active. The condition upon which God hath given liberty to man is eternal vigilance; which condition if he break, servitude is at once the consequence of his crime and the punishment of his guilt." John Philpot Curran 1790

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Don't forget to stock women's gear. So many bike shops stock only a small proportion of riding gear for women, and I end up buying to buy online and return what I don't like.
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bxntrk View Post
    Don't forget to stock women's gear. So many bike shops stock only a small proportion of riding gear for women, and I end up buying to buy online and return what I don't like.
    Ditto. I have a hard time finding women's gear and would love to see feminine reflective decals for my helmets too.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

i would buy more BRP clothing if I could try it on for size. that's what scares me. if I could try something on for size and have you order it for drop ship to me, I would buy. you could have the sale and not have to stock so much merchandise. better for me to wait for delivery than to go through the exchange process. just my 0.02.

thehawk
    In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice ... in practice, however, that's just a theory.

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Phyxius's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I am interested in the vented windshield. I'm ready to buy a Cal-Sci but haven't had time to set up their measure thing. If the new vented one from BRP works as well or better I'd be interested in it. Factors of course are money and performance. My problem is buffeting. I'd really like to not have my head knocked around as much.

I don't know enough about the air deflectors to comment on those.

Re: clothes I have a Can-Am Caliper jacket that I ride in and I love it! I met up with some spyder riders in Va and they both had the mesh ones, that'd be really nice for warm weather. A t-shirt for sure, too!
    -Christina
    2012 RT-S Blue
    Photographer and horse rider.
    2012 RT , Blue

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Stock everything! I think some of the stuff can even be returned if you don't sell it. My dealership stocks very little and people are always asking for it. I always say if you have to special order it they won't wait. Good luck guys!

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) currin20fan's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default BRP

Denim riding gear would be nice and DITTO on the windshield with the air vent.
    2015 RT Limited , intense Red Pearl

Spyder Garage

I would like to see Long Sleeve T-Shirts and other riding gear. I have been thinking about getting the XM Radio kit for my RT. If you have that in stock when I get there I would have yall install it. Spyder decals would also be nice. Maybe some additional options to fill in the holes from where the Fuel Pod and Temp Pod were.

Spyder Garage

I am not too mod crazy, and I seem to have most everything I want, but in the past I have been disappointed to be unable to find some clothing and accessories in the stores. Those items include raingear, RT-622 trailer accessories, various windshields (like the vented one), and covers for trailer and Spyder.
    -Scotty
    2011 Spyder RTS-SM5 (mine)
    2000 BMW R1100RTP, motorized tricycle & 23 vintage bikes
    2011 RT-622 trailer, Aspen Sentry popup camper, custom motorcycle trailer to pull behind the Spyder

Mutant Trikes Forever!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by currin20fan View Post
    Denim riding gear would be nice and DITTO on the windshield with the air vent.
    I agree with denim riding gear. That would be great it's something I've been looking for. I will be visiting your store during spyderfest.
    Last edited by boomtown; 02-13-2013 at 11:16 PM. Reason: left,somethng out

Spyder Garage

I know the ST is the hot item right now but don't forget about us RS riders.

We still need stuff too.

Very Happy '08 Spyder RS Owner

Spyder Garage

Any links to examples you can share?

Phil, Tyler TX- from my iPad3.5 using Tapatalk HD

pitbull

Thanks guys, we are just trying to get a good grasp of what you folks want and do that, of coarse I will be heavily involved with aftermarket, but also this year BRP
    has some really great stuff, both clothing and mods,
    No one has forgotten about Rs guys.... We are giving you your opportunity and listening to what you have to say....look at the 2013 catalog it's a great guide in seeing some of the options

Bottom line, the store is being put together for spyderlovers, by spyderlovers. What you say matters to us and BRP....

Quote Originally Posted by jvicker View Post

We still need stuff too.
    Last edited by pitbull; 02-14-2013 at 12:07 AM.

Spyder Garage

Default Yeah..don't forget us..!!

Quote Originally Posted by jvicker View Post

We still need stuff too.
    We are still part of this world..not everyone is on an ST/RT...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

I'd like to see a reasonably priced 2013 style fender upgrade kit for the GS/RS/RS-S rather than buying the parts separately from the parts catalog at high cost. The fender needs to be available in gloss black as well.

BRP makes an excellent line of clothing and accessories but they need to be more realistically priced to compete with competitors who offer high quality accessories at much better prices.

Spyder Garage

My wife and I would like to see and be able to try on some of their jackets and pants in men and women sizes. I would be interested in jackets and pants from the Tech Plus and Summer Mesh Series. I would like to order some but I have found the sizing chart doesn't work to well for me. If they bring a good stock of T shirts, polo shirts and hats I don't think there will be a problem selling them.
    [B]

2018 Intense Red F3T (See About Me under My Profile for mods)
    2010 Timeless Black RT-622 Trailer
    2014 Timeless Black RTS-SE6, 34,300 Miles, traded May 2019
    2011 Timeless Black RTS-SE5, 15,180 Miles, traded April 2014

...in the pink (Girls On Spyders) flamingobabe's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

the black Can-am collar shirts that say Pitbull Powersports...a white ST-Limited

#IamARyder #RideASpyder #CanAmSpyder

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Re: BRP & Pitbull Powersports need your help.

I'd say can-am riding boots, but I don't think they make them big enough for me (size 14).
    ----
    2011 Spyder RT-S

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Question

Any chance of having windshield wipers for ??? and install?? AND some turn signals that can be put into the mirrors on RT's.... Those little arrow things. ANY extral lighting would be nice too.
    Last edited by ThreeFeet; 02-14-2013 at 03:49 AM.