Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Spyder Garage

Too bad I am leaving that morning... but Ms. Bullant12 aka Dr. Dentin028 should be there.

Congrats to you both!
    May all your encounters with the law begin with the words: "nice trike!".[/B]
    2015 Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM-6 Can-am Red/Black SM-6 with 2010 Black RT-622 trailer (hitch in the works).

Previously owned:
    2010 Can-Am Spyder RT SM-5
    2011 Can-Am Spyder RS-S SM-5
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SM-5

krzychick

Red face HOW ROMANTIC....

HEY MR. AND MRS. ????? KRZY CHICK HERE FROM RIVCO PRODUCTS, I WOULD LOVE TO ATTEND YOUR "OH SO AMAZING WEDDING" BUT I AM NOT GOING TO THE RALLY. BUT WE HERE AT RIVCO WOULD LOVE TO SEND YOU A GIFT CERTIFICATE AS A WEDDING GIFT.... PLEASE CONTACT ME...CHICK 888-801-8222, SO I CAN SEND YOU YOUR GIFT..HAVE A GREAT TIME, CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH. KRZY CHICK

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by krzychick View Post
    HEY MR. AND MRS. ????? KRZY CHICK HERE FROM RIVCO PRODUCTS, I WOULD LOVE TO ATTEND YOUR "OH SO AMAZING WEDDING" BUT I AM NOT GOING TO THE RALLY. BUT WE HERE AT RIVCO WOULD LOVE TO SEND YOU A GIFT CERTIFICATE AS A WEDDING GIFT.... PLEASE CONTACT ME...CHICK 888-801-8222, SO I CAN SEND YOU YOUR GIFT..HAVE A GREAT TIME, CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH. KRZY CHICK
    WoW THX sooo much we are soooo excited to do this an we have an E-Mails for any an all pics that are taken that nyt an we will post some as soon as we get back an the pics come in. THX again
    2012 RT Limited. Flag graphics, Lower vader wings LEDs, Lower day runner LEDs, Uper turn signal LEDs, Tip LEDs, Finder strip LEDs, Mud flap running an turn LEDs, Inside morrirs turn LEDs, 3-4 brake LEDs, Blue LEDs top under dash, Cup hollders, Large foot rest, HWY foot rest, K&N air flter, GloRyders with remote, Elka shocks 1+R, Soomthspyder, GoPro Hero3, BRP hitch, Diamond shadow trailer.

Spyder Garage

Default congratulations

Congratulations

Spyder Garage

OK 2day is the day its raining now just hope it stops. THE BIG DAY is HERE Pease We want everybody to take pics and send them to us an it doesnt have to b of the wedding we want ALL the pics u want to share with US . the e-mail is on the first post. THX to all everybody has ben so nice to US Thank You Thank You
    2012 RT Limited. Flag graphics, Lower vader wings LEDs, Lower day runner LEDs, Uper turn signal LEDs, Tip LEDs, Finder strip LEDs, Mud flap running an turn LEDs, Inside morrirs turn LEDs, 3-4 brake LEDs, Blue LEDs top under dash, Cup hollders, Large foot rest, HWY foot rest, K&N air flter, GloRyders with remote, Elka shocks 1+R, Soomthspyder, GoPro Hero3, BRP hitch, Diamond shadow trailer.

Spyder Garage

Default congratulations

congratulations I hope you two have aWonderful day and a great life together! I don't know you guys other then In the poste here on the best Damn Spyder site on the web! But man I wish I could be there to see this..... Sounds like its going to be a Blast. Have Fun!!! And Good Ryding Kubie

Spyder Garage

THX to all the wedding was great!!!! pics will soon be coming.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

CONGRATS !! WISH WE COULD HAVE BEEN THERE !!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Congrats to both.