Registered Users Mrs. Pitbull Buggy's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default I'm overwhelmed.....again!

We are closing out on one of the best weekends I have ever had--I am overwhelmed, but probably not for the reasons that you would think! (Trust me, moving a family and starting a new business-no sweat )

i am overwhelmed at the amazing support I saw this weekend from that awesome group of people you all know as MoGang. They drove--many over 3+ hrs to see the new home of Spyderfest and check on PitBull Powersports. I cannot tell you all just how phenomenal this group is. Watch for their loud shirts at Spyderfest and make sure you meet as many of them as you can, and then you will be as lucky as I am to call them friends. We laughed, we ate, and had a great time. They were full of hugs, well wishes, and the encouragement that means so much as we are starting this exciting adventure.

i was overwhelmed at the support the Ozark Community has already shown us. I can assure you Ozark allows us to maintain the integrity of the event, while giving you many different options on places to go and things to do. I believe as we get closer to the event you will start to see some activity from the Ozark community starting to welcome the Spyderlovers to the area. To say they are excited to meet you is an understatement.

i was overwhelmed at the venues that have been chosen for this years event. I cannot imagine anyone will be disappointed!!!! I think a earlier post said something about pictures not doing things justice--I agree! The pictures are great, but until you see the places and start to envision Spyders everywhere--it's going to be awesome! I love to remember the first year and how things came together in less than 6 weeks--little did we know in just a few short years we would have the honor of throwing a party once a year for over 1000 of our friends. There is a reason why the week is second only to Christmas at our house. Our #2 kid missed being a true Spyderfest baby by 1 week! We love Spyderfest.

i was overwhelmed again by my husband. To see what he has been able to accomplish at the new store is so cool! To see the level of detail and excellence he has put into this event is inspiring. It is important to him on a personal level that you have the experience you want each year. One of our favorite friends said to me once, "when I meet someone I make an acquaintance, when Len meets someone he makes a friend." This statement couldn't be more true. He's about as loyal and true blue as they come and I couldn't imagine getting to share in this journey with anyone else. I'm sure you can guess, I am ridiculously proud of him!

There's still work to be done--but I am excitedly counting down the days until you all start your journey's to the Ozarks and we get to kick off Spyderfest 2013--The New Adventure. See you all there!

Spyder Garage

Default I'm overwhelmed.....again!

Thank you and we can't wait to see you all to. This will really be great.you and kids and Len. Anew start in you life and all will be good. All of us will always come by and say hi, and just hang out on the deck and remember why we did this. Thank you and the kids for what you are about to do for all of us. Some and my wife from aloha,Oregon thank you and welcome to your new life..john& bev. W.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

You guys know how to throw a PARTY...........we are just happy to be a part of it and call you friends! See you again in a couple of weeks at the opening of Pitbull Powersports.

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Spyder Garage

Default Your an Inspiration too!

Ness.

Your comments are written like the generous lady that you are.

LEN.... IS THE LUCKY GUY!

Spyder Garage

I'm overwhelmed just reading how overwhelmed you are! This will be my first SpyderFest and I can't wait! The effort put into this is unbelievable! April can't get here soon enough...
    a big thank you in advance.

Spyder Garage

Default Thank you

Vanessa, I am still just getting to know you, Len and your family. From the first time I came in contact with you and Len two years ago on the Branson ride I to last Saturday I keep being overwhelmed by the sense of love and hospitality that is shown. The character that shows through in both of you is a testiment to the depth of faith you both have in each other and your God. My wife, Sara and I will keep you and Len in our prayers as you two continue this new adventure together.
    Spyder Mods: 23"ultra touring windshield, SpyderAttitude Exhaust, BRP fog Lights, Can Am Wind Deflectors, Kuryakyn ISO Grips, Pyle Amplifier w/wired remote, 4x6 Pioneer Speakers, Amber GlorRyders, Spyderpops Missing Air Dam, Joe Florida Amber Accent lighting, Misty Mountain Sheepskin Seat cushion, Custom Dynamics 4" Risers, Street Magic Highway Footrest Brackets,Spyder Footrests, Spyder Driver Footpegs, Spyder Brake Cover, Spyder Shifter Cover, Can Am Hard Bags

Spyder Garage

After lurking here for a while nearly a year and half ago, then finding our very slightly used Spyder in our own backyard, I knew I wanted Len to be MY dealer, no matter the distance. When I first met him, I knew he was 'good people', and integrity was a big part of him.
    Not long after we first met, all I wanted to do was to get involved with this crazy, energy-filled, magical group of folks called the MoGang!

Our lives are richer for knowing you, Len, the MoGang, all the folks we've gotten to know, and all the ones we WILL get to know from this amazing family of people on SpyderLovers, and we are both proud to call you all friends.

We'll likely be seeing you in a couple weeks, and are hoping for RYDING weather this trip!

Pete & Janet
    Our 'Tardis' 2011 RT SE5 A/C Orbital Blue & 622 Trailer
    HMT Brake Lt, KewlMetal Hwy Brkts, Corbin Seat w/heat & backrest, Custom Dynamics Fender Tips & Mudflap LEDs, Gorilla Alarm, Stebel Horn, Xenon Depot HID Kit, SpyderPOPS Radiator block & BumpSkid, RumblingPride TCM flag mts, Elkas, BRP Fogs, Garmin 665, Alaskan Leather ButtPads, Gremlin Bell, GripBuddies, his/her htd gear power jacks, KewlMetal Perf Air Intake, BajaRon plugs/wires & Anti-Sway Bar, Baker Belt Stabilizer, Baker Mug.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

The rest of us out here can't wait for April to get here so that we get the priviledge of meeting you all!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Trailer is on order. Other arrangements being made. This is our big trip for the year. Looking forward to it????

USAF '69-'89 E7
    Thailand/Vietnam 1972
    Member: Royal Order of Rat Bastards

GOS Founding Member (Girls On Spyders)

Spyder Garage

Vanessa,

You and Len are so obviously the real deal that people just want to be a part of what you're doing. And you're both so much fun that it's like a magnet to others!

I have sure enjoyed getting to know you guys and can't wait to part of this New Adventure!

Spyder Garage

I for one "thank you" both for letting us be the test pilot on the BBQ.. In was AMAZING.... And the ride to the locations, again I can't thank you enough.. Looking so much forward to this years spyderfest...

X Man

Spyder Garage

Default You are GREAT people...

I remember ryding into my first Spyderfest..."older" woman, brand new Spyder/motorcycle ryder, headed from WA state to Cuba, MO...the closer I got the more "concerned" I got...what the heck was I getting myself into..then since I live to not allow fears to stop me I worked hard on staying focused (my final I can do this was to tell myself remember if you don't like Spyderfest or the people you rode in you sure as heck can ryde out). When I arrived I hung back (yea, yea I know that doesn't fit who I am)..watched and checked out the "head" people. So many smiles, so much positive enthusiasm and then I met Len...as a business developer I liked his energy and type A personality..but also thought hmmmm wonder if this is the real deal or just a persona. Then I met this gorgeous very pregnant lady....sweeeeeet, calm and real....the I connected the type A to the calm one and said hmmm this lady would never be married to someone that doesn't have as his core high integrity. And I can say that all my concerns were gone and trust me you and Len are the real deal...Awesome people with awesome values that you live in all your dealings. I count it a privilege and HUGE BLESSING to have met and connected with you and Len and those precious awesome kids (and the pup ain't bad!!)...anxious to see you again in a few weeks at Spyderfest 2013.
    Soooo excited and continue praying for your new life adventure and all the work and stress involved. BUT you are the Queen of Adventures...
    Hugs to a special lady and ok a hug for your man also
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by mrfats View Post
    I'm overwhelmed just reading how overwhelmed you are! This will be my first SpyderFest and I can't wait! The effort put into this is unbelievable! April can't get here soon enough...
    Ditto here from the Jersey Shore.

pitbull

Thank you all for the kind words, it's been an adventure to say the least, we are humbled buy all of your support. Stepping with a new store and trying to get it open has been a challenge to say the least, our Spyder family has shown more love and support than I have ever been use too, thank you for believing in the fact we can make this work, it truly mean the world.

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Default We are rooting for you!

We are rooting for you! See you at the Grand Opening.

Spyder Garage

Cool Me Too

Quote Originally Posted by mrfats View Post

Ditto

Spyder Garage

This is one big family, a little dysfunctional at times but still a family and Len has shown what can be done when you have a vision.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    This is one big family, a little dysfunctional at times but still a family and Len has shown what can be done when you have a vision.
    Yes but we put the "FUN" in dysfunctional
    Three in the garage, and I think I can fit at least one more in.....and then we will have to build another garage.
    The roads in NY are so bad that I am glad we bought a Ryker Rally

Just sayin'............

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) SpyderNana's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

All I can say is "DITTO" to all the above! You two are so obviously genuine when dealing with people. That kind of caring only comes from the heart, and that's what really draws people to you. We are proud to be members of MoGang and consider ourselves blessed to be your friends and part of such an awesome group of people. Praying for you everyday that your new business will be a great success (no doubt there)and that God will bless us with awesome weather and safe travel for everyone attending the SpiderFest activites. It's going to be amazing, and you can count on us to be with you all the way! Let us know if you need anything.
    2015 RTS Spyder, Intense Red Pearl, Baja-ron swaybar & links, Custom Dynamics trunk brake light, third & fourth brake lights from TricLED, Spyderpops bump skid, led lights on turn signals, Rear Elka shock, sheepskin seat cover & a new Black Freedom Trailer. We love our Spyder!!!

[SIZE=1]

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Wish this event was closer to me in Alberta Canada, would definitely be there!

Spyder Garage

There is an old expression, "You Reap What You Sow". It is never more evident here. You and Len have planted the seeds of Friendship, Trust and Integrity just to name a few and now you are reaping the rewards. We are honored to be friends and part of this magnificent adventure.

Dennis & Patti

Very Active Member Spyderjockey's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

We really enjoyed our first trip last year to Spyderfest and meeting and you and Len and can't wait to be there in person to see and your new dealership this year. The very best to you and Len and the family and we are very excited for you you guys. I know Pitbull Power Sports will be every bit the same high quality that Cowtown was and IS!!

Jim and Nancy
    Last edited by Spyderjockey; 02-06-2013 at 09:09 PM.
    Corbin Bags and Corbin trailer hitch
    Shark 250 Watt Sound System with 2 speakers in front 1 in back
    Kurakyn Highway Foot Pegs
    Garmin nuvi 1450 LMT with Ram Mount
    F1 Queen Slider Windshield
    Power Outlet
    Shark communtication system
    SDC L.E.D. 6" Tail/Brake Light
    Gremlin Bell from Tail of the Dragon ride
    Cortech tank bag
    Kewlmetal adjustable handlebars
    Elkas Shocks all the way around
    Utopia Backrest

Love my Spyder!!!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default AWSOME JOB

Mr and Mrs PITBULL, you guys are the TRUE SPIRIT of AMERICA, and it gets ADDICITVE. can't wait,,,,,,,,NO RAIN

Spyder Garage

Vanessa, I'm not as eloquent as the others, but what others have said is true. Good people, draw good people to them. The MOgang is an example.

You and Len are the real deal and your kids are so blessed to have both of you for their parents.

As Tinkerbell said, "Think good thoughts and you can fly..."
    Joy
    Very Happy Ryder...
    '09 Phantom and a '15 F3-S

If you don't slow down, they can't catch you..
    ​If you don't give up, they can't win.
    What a long strange journey its been.