MOgang member & Pyro-Lady Joanie's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Way to go Len, PitBull Powersports & Spyderfest!!!

We just arrived home after putting 450 miles on the truck in the last 28 hours. Today was fantastic. Not only did we get to see Len's new dealership, it is missing a couple of things... (Spyders) but they will arrive soon.

The MoGang got on a party bus and toured where all the events including Vendor Village is going to be. This did include climbing over a locked gate to get into the drag strip, but it wouldn't be MoGang still if we didn't do something somewhat questionable!!!

We got some great pictures and will be posting them, hopefully in the morning, if someone doesn't get to it before we do. (My back is killing me and the hot tub is say "Joanie & Kev, Joanie & Kev, come sit in some nice relaxing water). Sorry guys the hot tub wins this one.

But there will be
    Food
    Bonfire
    Drag Racing
    Fireworks
    Rydes

We will show you pictures and there is a "tentative" schedule for the days.

This will be the GREATEST SpyderFest yet.

Stay tuned for more details.
    Spyderfest 2017 -- Magic 8.

Joanie

Spyder Garage

Patti and I just got home from our four hour drive. The shop looks great and the plans for Spyderfest are awesome. A representative from Ozark was there and the support that they are offering is tremendous. We as Spyderlovers need to pay this forward by being supportive of the businesses and merchants in Ozark during Syderfest. This event should have a positive economic impact on Ozark that will result in open arms for future events. Great job Len and MOGANG. Can't wait!

Spyder Garage

Linda and I got home around 7:30 last night and were to tired to post anything about the day at PitBull Powersports, BBQ and Venue visiting but we had a great time even though it was a 7 hr. round trip in the van (cold and freezing rain forced leaving the home safe and sound). Can't agree more with all of the above.............this will be the best Spyderfest ever, everyone needs to get on board and come to the party this year....this one is going to be difficult to top in 2014, but I'm willing to bet that Len will have something up his sleeve by then.

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Spyder Garage

Can't add any more to the previous threads. Thanks to Mogang for the gracious welcome to the new "kid" in the bunch. Looking forward to a tremendous Spyderfest! It'll be great, and I can camp out each night in my own bed just 30 min. away .
    Spyder Mods: 23"ultra touring windshield, SpyderAttitude Exhaust, BRP fog Lights, Can Am Wind Deflectors, Kuryakyn ISO Grips, Pyle Amplifier w/wired remote, 4x6 Pioneer Speakers, Amber GlorRyders, Spyderpops Missing Air Dam, Joe Florida Amber Accent lighting, Misty Mountain Sheepskin Seat cushion, Custom Dynamics 4" Risers, Street Magic Highway Footrest Brackets,Spyder Footrests, Spyder Driver Footpegs, Spyder Brake Cover, Spyder Shifter Cover, Can Am Hard Bags

Spyder Garage

I have GOT to start remembering to bring the camera along.......but I know Joanie has it covered, and was snapping pics all day!

Yesterday was a great time, with lots of information, the bus ride around to see the various areas, (you're gonna LOVE it!) and the usual great visiting and fun that goes on when SpyderLovers get together!!
    The only thing missing was the location of the PIE RUN, as Len is keeping THAT totally secret! (I'm thinking HE doesn't even know it yet!!)
    Anyone who has been to SpyderFest before - The New Adventure is putting it lightly! To any who have never been to SpyderFest...you're REALLY in for a treat!!!

See you in April!!

(tick, tick, tick....Is it April yet? tick, tick. tick...)
    Our 'Tardis' 2011 RT SE5 A/C Orbital Blue & 622 Trailer
    HMT Brake Lt, KewlMetal Hwy Brkts, Corbin Seat w/heat & backrest, Custom Dynamics Fender Tips & Mudflap LEDs, Gorilla Alarm, Stebel Horn, Xenon Depot HID Kit, SpyderPOPS Radiator block & BumpSkid, RumblingPride TCM flag mts, Elkas, BRP Fogs, Garmin 665, Alaskan Leather ButtPads, Gremlin Bell, GripBuddies, his/her htd gear power jacks, KewlMetal Perf Air Intake, BajaRon plugs/wires & Anti-Sway Bar, Baker Belt Stabilizer, Baker Mug.

Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfest 2013 first evening.

The first evening of Spyderfest 2013 we are going "Down by the Riverside".
    Please NO skinny dipping. Really a beautiful area with lots of room to "show off" our Spyders.
    Bonfire, fireworks.

river.jpg
    Let's Ryde!

Spyder Garage

"The only thing missing was the PIE RUN...."

What about the information on something to do with camping? There was to be a big announcement about that after the meeting? Some people had mentioned they were waiting for the information, so they could decide about reservations, as to where to camp?

MOgang member & Pyro-Lady Joanie's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cavman View Post
    "The only thing missing was the PIE RUN...."

What about the information on something to do with camping? There was to be a big announcement about that after the meeting? Some people had mentioned they were waiting for the information, so they could decide about reservations, as to where to camp?
    We were told NOTHING about the pie run. So guess we really can't talk about it!!! LOL.

Len was going to try to finalize the camping stuff yesterday. That is a one person thing to do, not the group. He will get the info posted as soon as he has it.
    Spyderfest 2017 -- Magic 8.

Joanie

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by KCPete View Post
    (tick, tick, tick....Is it April yet? tick, tick. tick...)
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Registered Users JJW SpyderRider's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

My hats off to the whole MoGang and other members that step up each year to put this event on. You ALL are number in my book! I start making my plan for the next years event on my way home from the last one.

RT-S: HMT brake light, mud flap lights/turn signals, Trailer hitch, Garmin 660 GPS, Ride-On, Travel cover, LED Mirror turn signals, LED trunk lighting, RGB ground effect lighting, BajRon anti-sway bar, to be continued ......

Member of the WSR (Woodstock Spyder Riders)

pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by JJW SpyderRider View Post
    My hats off to the whole MoGang and other members that step up each year to put this event on. You ALL are number in my book! I start making my plan for the next years event on my way home from the last one.
    I agree there is no way this event could be half what it is what out the support of fellow spyderlovers and the Mogang.
    Thanks to each of you for what you all are doing.

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Default The biggest secret of Spyderfest!

There will be a pie run at Spyderfest 2013, but the details are secret--even from MoGang. I think the Director of the Ozark Chamber knows the details, but we couldn't crack her. She is a tough cookie.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spydeejane View Post
    There will be a pie run at Spyderfest 2013, but the details are secret--even from MoGang. I think the Director of the Ozark Chamber knows the details, but we couldn't crack her. She is a tough cookie.
    WAIT A MINUET.............THERE'S GOING TO BE COOKIES TOO MMMMMM COOKIES!

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) SpyderNana's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

We had such a great time at the meeting and all the venues look amazing! There's so much excitement in the MoGang group and far beyond, there's no way this event isn't going to blow all the others away. Oh my gosh! So many things planned for everyone it's mind blowing. There's no way to describe how awesome this is going to be. Can't wait to see everyone again.
    2015 RTS Spyder, Intense Red Pearl, Baja-ron swaybar & links, Custom Dynamics trunk brake light, third & fourth brake lights from TricLED, Spyderpops bump skid, led lights on turn signals, Rear Elka shock, sheepskin seat cover & a new Black Freedom Trailer. We love our Spyder!!!

[SIZE=1]