Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Meet & Greet Punta Gorda & Port Charlotte Spyder riders

Punta Gorda, Port Charlotte Spyder Riders Feb. 9 at 10:15am meet up at the Sunoco station at rt-41 and Burnt Store Road in Punta Gorda. From there we will go to N. Ft. Myers and meet another group at 11am at the Hess station at rt41 and Delprado then head over to Roland Martins place in Clewiston for a meet and greet with a large group of N. Spyder riders. This will be a big turn out for for sure. Come with a full tank.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by J W Miller View Post
    Punta Gorda, Port Charlotte Spyder Riders Feb. 9 at 10:15am meet up at the Sunoco station at rt-41 and Burnt Store Road in Punta Gorda. From there we will go to N. Ft. Myers and meet another group at 11am at the Hess station at rt41 and Delprado then head over to Roland Martins place in Clewiston for a meet and greet with a large group of N. Spyder riders. This will be a big turn out for for sure. Come with a full tank.
    John, Sandy Rochelle is coordinating the PG/PC with us for the ride over. I am trying to give Johnng an accurate(or so) number of spyders and folks coming from our area. We have you and Karen as two going over. Harry Spears gave me your name a couple of week ago. If others do contact you let me know and I will add them to the list. I will send a final message out on Feb 2 after I give to Johnnyg the count.
    Thanks
    George
    georgeesmithjr@yahoo.com

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Will do George. The meeting at Sunoco was really Sandy's idea. Just thought I should get it posted.