Spyder Garage

Default anybody have inspector gadget floorboards

Hello all

Im just wondering if anybody has them and what do you think about them? any issues?

Spyder Garage

I had them and they were great. I changed after a year or so cause I thought I wanted a bigger board.
    2014 Timeless Black RTS/SE - BRP CB/Comm System; BRP Zumo 660 GPS System; BRP Cellphone Interface; BRP ST-1 Helmets w/BRP Headsets; BRP XM Radio; BRP Tri-Axis Handlebars; BRP Adj Wind Deflectors; BRP Adj Vent Windshield; BRP Comfort Seat & Utopia Backrest; Corbin Armrests; HMT Brake Light; TricLED 3/4 Brake & Running Lights; TricLED Fender Lights & Rr Cargo Lights; CD Fender TIPS Kit; Bump Skid; Scorpio i900 Alarm; Touratech GPS Locking Mount; NBV Highway Mounts; BBP Brake Pedal, Stebel horn.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I have his floorboards and like them. I'm thinking about replacing them with the Rivco (site sponsor) rider floorboards when (if) they become available because when installed they place your feet about 2 inches lower and 4 inches forward of where they were with the stock pegs. Hopefully the lower/forward position will alleviate some right knee pain I experience now. I also have Lamont's NBV brackets and Web Pegs so I'm able to stretch out which also helps with my knee issue.

The IG floorboards are a good product and relatively inexpensive. I recently installed rubber diamond plate mat on top of the IG floorboards. Got the rubber mat at Harbor Freight.
    Last edited by SpyRyd; 01-27-2013 at 03:46 AM.
    2016 F3-L Special Series? Mods: Lamonster IPS end caps w/ Gripper 3rd pegs, GPS mount, Power Plate, Perf. Muffler; Backoff Brake Light Strobe; CD Front (amber/red) Brightsides & Tip Kit; ISCI Flag Holder w/Long Poles; BRP Signature Light, Aux Lights, Saddlebag Liners, Garmin 590 GPS; TricLED foam Grips, LEDs (Aux/headlights); Pitbull Driving Lights; RDL seat; Ultimate backrest

Previous ryde: 2012 RT-L, 26,636 miles on it when traded; 2014 RT-L, 34,147 miles on it when traded

SpyderLovers Sponsor scooterexpress's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

for the price these are great this is one mod that didnt rape the pocket book.takes like 15mins and there installed.i find them very comfortable,i recommend them.

Tall flag mount, spyderpops skid plate & stainless steel screen mesh, airhawk adjustable cushion, raised white lettered tires.

Spyder Garage

Have the inspectors floorboards. Two thumbs up for us, easy on the pocketbook and a very easy install.
    Not a huge board but a bit of foot movement is possible and it makes me keep foot relatively close to the brake peddle for emergency cases.
    2015 Intense Red Pearl RTS SE6 - Laser Alignment by Precisyon Trac, Tri-Axis handle bars, ? to be determined.

2014 XLR Viper 305V14 Toyhauler (Home)
    2015 Ram 3500HD Crew Cab

Former Spyders
    2010 Blue RT A&C SE5 53K plus miles - never left us stranded!
    2013 Pure Magnesium Metallic ST SE5 11K plus miles - never left us stranded!

Spyder Garage

They work with no issues.
    Rewaco RF-1 GT

Inline 4 cylinder Ford Zetec with multi-port fuel inject, 140 HP
    0-60mph: 5.8 seconds
    5 speed sync manual with reverse, mechanical dry clutch.
    Front suspension: Trapezoidal fork with center spring
    Rear suspension: Independent with Bilstein gas shock absorbers
    Brake System: Grimeca calipers, linked ventilated discs, with booster
    10.57 gallons

Spyder Garage

Have em...love em...didn't break the bank to buy em. Need I say more.
    2011 RTS SE5 Chrome Dash Kit, Best Flame Kit, Chrome handle bar end caps, Chrome Tail pipe tip and heat shield, Chrome Handlebar Cover.

Registered Users JJW SpyderRider's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I will be getting a pair of the boards and the wing pegs before Spyderfest. I have some ideas on modifying them to help block some right foot heat.

RT-S: HMT brake light, mud flap lights/turn signals, Trailer hitch, Garmin 660 GPS, Ride-On, Travel cover, LED Mirror turn signals, LED trunk lighting, RGB ground effect lighting, BajRon anti-sway bar, to be continued ......

Member of the WSR (Woodstock Spyder Riders)