Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Rally right across the River!!

Hey guys Im new to the forum but am a long time lurker!

I wanted to let everyone know that Midwest Performance & Power in Keokuk Iowa is having their 2nd annual "Spring Spyder Rally" on March 23

Keokuk is right on the Mississippi river 5 minutes from Illinois and about 10mins from Missourri. Some really pretty river roads to ride. If your not to far, you should come on over.

Last year was the 1st time and there was probably 40 or so Spyders there. This year should be even better.

I know they are having door prizes, give aways, free test rides on the new 13 models, and all that but they are also having a poker run at 1pm and then a burnout contest and prizes to follow afterwards.

It should be a blast. I hope some of you can make it. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or you can call the Owner of Midwest at 319-524-2604. His name is Jason and he is a great guy to deal with!!

Spyder Garage

I purchased our Spyder from Midwest Performance & Power. Really great group of people there. I missed last years and since we moved to Florida we'll miss out on this one too.
    MODS: Elka Shocks, ESI RT HMT Brake Light, ESI RT Brightsides, ESI Fender TIPS, ESI RIPS, ESI RT Day Runners, Grip Puppies
    AmerSeal Sealant, KewlMetal Kewlock, Scorpio I900 Security System, Stebel Nautilus air horn, KewlMetal Highway Brackets & ISO Wings
    Corbin seat, trunkrest & driver backrest, Capt.Jim's Belt Tensioner, SpyderPops LaBlock, Cat Shields, Bumpskid & Belt Guard
    Seal PUP Floorboards, BRP chrome, Ron's Anti-Sway Bar, Lamonster LED Head/Fog Lights & BRP Air Scoops
    2011 RTL , White

...in the pink (Girls On Spyders) flamingobabe's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I've never been to the event,/...but I have relatives and ancestors from that area....GREAT roads to ride....we will be up there this summer in LaCrosse WI...on the river riding the roads...if you can make this event...do it just for the roads

#IamARyder #RideASpyder #CanAmSpyder

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) LindaG's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I was born and raised in MO. The bluffs along the river are beautiful. Still have family in Jeff City. We can only do one rally this spring and since it is out first we are going to Ozark.