Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Quick access panel and SE5 filter cover part #

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone has the part numbers and prices for the easy access panel and SE5 filter cover for the RT. I just checked with my local dealer and they want $200. + the cost of 5 Liters of oil!! Last time I picked up a spare liter of the BRP oil the gouged me $16.95 or something outrages. So I want to buy parts if necessary and do myself at probably a third of the cost using Amsoil. Plus I have 2 of the older Trans filters to use up so don't want to change covers yet. Bob

Spyder Garage

I just paid $36.47 for the quick oil change kit part# 219800255. This includes the new longer transmission cover & o-ring (but not the longer transmission filter).

if this dealer wants $200 I go out of my way to avoid forever!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=ultra93;555195]I just paid $36.47 for the quick oil change kit part# 219800255. This includes the new longer transmission cover & o-ring (but not the longer transmission filter).

if this dealer wants $200 I go out of my way to avoid forever![/QUOTE
    I think the $200.00 + oil ($85.00 for their BRP oil) includes the "Free Panel Kit" What a deal...you freaking crooks!!!! They will get warrantee work only from me. I think they do good work, just expensive because they are the only dealer around. Can that be ordered online some where? Other wise I would have to order through these crooks and will probably still get hosed!!!!!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Update

I ordered the part number from the original dealer who sold bike to original owner. Part $37.00 and is going to Greyhound it to me collect. Beats a $285.00 oil change to get it "FREE" .

MOgang Member & Pyro-Man kevorama's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Spyder City R/T sales is a sponsor on this forum. They have the manuals on line for easily finding the parts and part #'s you need. Here is the link to the exploded view with the filter, new cap, O rings etc. This would be a good site for most of us to bookmark.

http://www.rtsales.org/fiche_section...011&fveh=48042
    “Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow.”
    James Dean