Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BajaRon View Post
    Who's going to see it there?
    Don't ask. Don't tell!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Hi Guys!
    It looks as if the negotiations are getting to a serious point...
    The Missus has asked me just how much money I'd need for this trip... I haven't a clue what to tell her!
    Can anybody help me out with an idea as to what the typical costs are? I eat and sleep pretty darn cheap, and I can hide any farkles on the credit cards...
    I've even got fuel covered!
    Any adivce or hints would be most helpful!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Hi Guys!
    The Missus has asked me just how much money I'd need for this trip... I haven't a clue what to tell her!
    Can anybody help me out with an idea as to what the typical costs are? I eat and sleep pretty darn cheap, and I can hide any farkles on the credit cards...
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

if you had any items you wanted from Spyderpops now is the time to go there and you can have them installed while you wait (umm shop) ..
    save you on shipping and you get it installed too for a good price ;-)

figure gas, tolls, plus a lot of meals are part of the spyderfest package.
    that leaves meals down and back (mostly fast food probably) and your hotel on way down and back plus there .. I recommend you decide early so you get a room in the main complex of hotels and NOT have to drive back to your room after hanging out with everyone ... much much better to be in the thick of the group...

plus a few bucks for what ever charity event they are running (len supports local charity usually)

plus oil change after you get back ... you will put on about 3k miles round trip plus riding around hopefully..

dont forget to pack rain gear (unfortunately it does rain that time of year) ... plus a few heat packs if you get caught in rain late in day with wind can get cold on ride in...

Hi Guys!

pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by clueless View Post
    if you had any items you wanted from Spyderpops now is the time to go there and you can have them installed while you wait (umm shop) ..
    save you on shipping and you get it installed too for a good price ;-)

figure gas, tolls, plus a lot of meals are part of the spyderfest package.
    that leaves meals down and back (mostly fast food probably) and your hotel on way down and back plus there .. I recommend you decide early so you get a room in the main complex of hotels and NOT have to drive back to your room after hanging out with everyone ... much much better to be in the thick of the group...

plus a few bucks for what ever charity event they are running (len supports local charity usually)

plus oil change after you get back ... you will put on about 3k miles round trip plus riding around hopefully..

dont forget to pack rain gear (unfortunately it does rain that time of year) ... plus a few heat packs if you get caught in rain late in day with wind can get cold on ride in...
    Thanks clueless great run down on just what to do! Your on it !

Spyder Garage

Post Costs????????????

Hi Guys!

Bob

Just put it on your credit card and that way there will be no cost..................................TILL YOU GET HOME.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    Bob

Just put it on your credit card and that way there will be no cost.
    Since she's the self-appointed Financial Oversight Committee; she wants numbers; I just need an idea of how many nights on the road, how many meals, and what sort of price ranges they fall into...
    Oh! Tolls too!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

That would be too simple...
    But I like it!