Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
    Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by GloryRyders View Post
    .............and if not all over the internet, at least it's on Spyderlovers!
    If it is on Spyderlovers it IS being seen all over the world!

pitbull

Default Keys

Well it's a big day got the keys to the new building today, PITBULL POWERSPORTS. What a feeling..... It's all becoming real, and the adventure is on! Love this stuff.... Can't wait for a 1000 or so of my friends to show up to hang out! Look out Ozark mountains you ain't seen nothing yet!...... They are coming! 3 by 3 by 100's

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    Well it's a big day got the keys to the new building today, PITBULL POWERSPORTS. What a feeling..... It's all becoming real, and the adventure is on! Love this stuff.... Can't wait for a 1000 or so of my friends to show up to hang out! Look out Ozark mountains you ain't seen nothing yet!...... They are coming! 3 by 3 by 100's
    Well done. A huge effort and you've only just begun. Looking forward to setting foot in the new facility!
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Spyder Garage

...........a step in the right direction! Give a yell when you need some help and we will fit it in our busy schedule!

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default new venture

Quote Originally Posted by GloryRyders View Post
    ...........a step in the right direction! Give a yell when you need some help and we will fit it in our busy schedule!
    been there,done that,one of the greatis & scarest feelings one can have in a lifetime, (other
    than 3 mariages & 5 children....................... Congrats

MOgang member & Pyro-Lady
    Spyder Garage

There is also a Grizzly Tool Outlet there. I know I'm going to check that out!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Joanie View Post
    There is also a Grizzly Tool Outlet there. I know I'm going to check that out!
    Actually Joanie there is more than an outlet, may even be the main store.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Default Keys

Len,

on getting the keys to the store. Are you still expecting to be open for business mid-February?

Reese
    Last edited by rcantrell52; 01-13-2013 at 10:35 PM.

MOgang member & Pyro-Lady
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Lee View Post
    Actually Joanie there is more than an outlet, may even be the main store.

Someone "aka Kevorama" was setting up my tap a talk and posted under me. LOL. I probably would like the tool store too!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default 8Legs Looking forward to meeting

Looking forward to meeting you at Spyderfest. As a fellow Spyderlady from Indiana, I can't wait to see who comes from our state, as well as Kentucky and Ohio. Sounds like you like to get wild and cray...my kind of "lady". Thanks for the input on buying my
    Spyder.

Motorbike Professor
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Joanie View Post
    Someone "aka Kevorama" was setting up my tap a talk and posted under me. LOL. I probably would like the tool store too!
    I was wondering about that! I thought maybe you had taken up a new hobby.

Spyder Garage

Default SPYDERFEST 2013 "The New Adventure"

Dude!!!! We're almost twins!!! Proud of you.

Phil, Tyler TX- from my iPad3.5 using Tapatalk HD

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Halesangel13 View Post
    Looking forward to meeting you at Spyderfest. As a fellow Spyderlady from Indiana, I can't wait to see who comes from our state, as well as Kentucky and Ohio. Sounds like you like to get wild and cray...my kind of "lady". Thanks for the input on buying my
    Spyder.
    Look forward to meeting you as well! I'll PM you my cell #. Hit me up at spyderfest and we'll meet-up, I might bring a few friends along!! You are going to love it!!!!!!!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Do they have a station where you can get supplies and change you oil yourself at the Spyderfest? Mine will be due by the time I get there but prefer not to carry the supplies.
    2015 RT Ltd , Canamspyderaccessories Brake pedal ext. Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bmwlarry View Post
    Do they have a station where you can get supplies and change you oil yourself at the Spyderfest? Mine will be due by the time I get there but prefer not to carry the supplies.
    PitBull Powersports (the new dealer in Springfield) will be doing oil changes and or will have the supplies for you to do it.

SpyderLady

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Question Question

Hi

I have a quick question, unfortunately we won't be able to make Spyderfest this year (would have been our first) as I am not even sure I will have the bike at home by April (damn snow ) but hoping for 2014. My question: Is Spyderfest restricted to only Spyders, as I have one but my husband rides two wheels??

Thanks and hopefully we will see you all in 2014

Lori

Very Active Member cyclelover63's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I've been to SPYDERFEST and have seen plenty of 2 wheelers...Thats where we all,or most of us started..

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Rock'nSTLtd View Post
    Hi

I have a quick question, unfortunately we won't be able to make Spyderfest this year (would have been our first) as I am not even sure I will have the bike at home by April (damn snow ) but hoping for 2014. My question: Is Spyderfest restricted to only Spyders, as I have one but my husband rides two wheels??

Thanks and hopefully we will see you all in 2014

Lori
    All are welcome..........even 2 wheels!

Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

pitbull

You got it! If your willing to show up, we are more than happy to welcome you all in!
    Looking forward to this!!

pitbull

If you want it, we will make it happen sir.

Spyder Garage

It's nearly impossible to think of something that the MoGang hasn't already thought of, but we should keep trying! You never know!
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Spyder Garage

Default Legion Riders

Are there any American Legion Riders or Patriot Guards coming to Spyderfest?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by tommy1 View Post
    I ryde Patriot Guard as well as other MoGang members! See you at Spyderfest!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by tommy1 View Post
    I am a member of the American Legion, and I ride... Or is there a group called "American Legion Riders"? Regardless, I am attending..
    Kagey

Do not mess in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Spyder RTS SE5 - Quantum Blue Metallic - LED RT HMT Brake Light W/Dual Converter Unit - Lamonster NBV Highway Pegs
    SpyderPops "Missing Belt Guard" - "Butt Buffer" Butt Pad - Utopia Backrest - Original Grip Buddies - Digital Volt Gauge
    Analog Clock - Shark LED Light Kit - BajaRon's SwayBar - Mud Flap - Custom Dynamics Radiator Inlet Covers
    Seal FloorBoards
    - Baker Air Wings - SpyderPops BumpSkid

Spyder Garage

Absolutely there is an American Legion Riders Organization. Some post have them and some don't. In our area of Tx most Posts in our district support the riders. We will definitely be there with our Colors on. The Legion and the riders do a lot to support our vets and active duty troops, and I'm proud to belong to this organization.