Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default What are your expectations/hopes/wishes for 2013

The title say's it.

I am embarkng on a new phase as my retirement takes effect 31 December. I look forward to being able to do those things that have been put off or uncompleted the last 44 years. And that I have the health and resources to accomplish that. I hope that this country can get back on the right track both politically and morally. And I wish you all a very happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Happy New Year to you too! My wish for 2013 is continued good health, and like you that our countries can get back on track! All the best to everyone in 2013! Enjoy your will deserved retirement! We have 4 yrs left!
    2012 RT , stock Lava Bronze

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Happy New Year!! I wish everyone a healthy, happy start to the new year. I hope that people will treat others with kindness and respect. Basically, try to live the Golden Rule. I personally hope to take a long distance road trip on Spydee this coming year, and be able to enjoy it more. If that's possible!! Congrats on your upcoming retirement and best wishes!!

Dee

Motorbike Professor
    Spyder Garage

Best wishes on your retirement! Don't try to reach all your goals at once, or retirement will become just another job. You earned your rest...be sure to enjoy it!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

You lucky devil...
    I'm still hoping to go bankrupt slow enough that the Federal government beats me to it!

The best of health and happiness to you and yours as you chart a new course!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

I am thankful that we have made it to this point, to be able to relax a little, slow down a little, and be able to spend more time together. Yes, he does deserve a great retirement. He has worked very hard providing for our baby girl and me. I pray that we both continue to be as healthy as we can, and enjoy the freedom to ryde when we want!

Spyder Garage

Bruiser; I've been retired since 1990 and enjoyed every bit of it. At 79 its been a good ride and I wish you and Bruisersbaby the same good fortune. We chatted at breakfast one morning in Greenville and hope you met you both again.

Visionary Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bruiser View Post
    The title say's it.

I am embarkng on a new phase as my retirement takes effect 31 December. I look forward to being able to do those things that have been put off or uncompleted the last 44 years. And that I have the health and resources to accomplish that. I hope that this country can get back on the right track both politically and morally. And I wish you all a very happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.

Good luck on your retirement!!

Happy New Year!

As for the rest, I hope, this country will wake up and get a clue...But it looks like we are heading further into the gutter instead of out of it!!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Pennsylvania has lots of nice roads up in it's Northernmost regions... Pick one and take off without a map!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Happy New Year and on your retirement.............I've been doing that since 12/31/2009 and have never looked back! As another has said, slow down, take your time and enjoy this time of your life. But, don't forget to ryde the more. See you at Spyderfest!

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default expectations for 2013

I pray for better health for 2013 for me, my family and all spyderlovers. If I knew how good retirememt is, I would have retired a long time ago.