Thread: RIGHT OR LEFT

Spyder Garage

Default RIGHT OR LEFT

I am looking at the instructions for installing my garmin 660 on my RT. It says to remove the RH panels but is showing it on the left side..Left and right is determined from a standpoint of sitting on the bike. Correct? The connections they show are a bit confusing but hope it makes more sense once i get in there..If anyone has done it and wants to chime in, all advice is appreciated.
    2012 RT SE Viper Red
    BRP Trailer hitch, Garmin 660 GPS, Stainless Grills, IPS, Utopia backrest, Original Grip Buddies, Shorty antenna, Spyderpops radiator block off, cat shield and Bump Skid, Street Magic Magicflex channelz, Chrome Mirror covers, LED turn indicators on Mirrors, LED rear cargo light, Top rear Break Light Seal Style Floor Boards, Day Runner Lights

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spydercoach View Post
    I am looking at the instructions for installing my garmin 660 on my RT. It says to remove the RH panels but is showing it on the left side..Left and right is determined from a standpoint of sitting on the bike. Correct? The connections they show are a bit confusing but hope it makes more sense once i get in there..If anyone has done it and wants to chime in, all advice is appreciated.
    Yes, left and right are from the perspective of sitting on the bike (unless otherwise noted). But not everyone understands this, including some vendors. So you have to be careful. It can get confusing.
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Spyder Garage

You think those instructions are confusing, just wait until you try to install the Bluetooth interface Cable.
    2014 Timeless Black RTS/SE - BRP CB/Comm System; BRP Zumo 660 GPS System; BRP Cellphone Interface; BRP ST-1 Helmets w/BRP Headsets; BRP XM Radio; BRP Tri-Axis Handlebars; BRP Adj Wind Deflectors; BRP Adj Vent Windshield; BRP Comfort Seat & Utopia Backrest; Corbin Armrests; HMT Brake Light; TricLED 3/4 Brake & Running Lights; TricLED Fender Lights & Rr Cargo Lights; CD Fender TIPS Kit; Bump Skid; Scorpio i900 Alarm; Touratech GPS Locking Mount; NBV Highway Mounts; BBP Brake Pedal, Stebel horn.

Spyder Garage

Ha Thanks guys. You really know how to instill confidence in a guy.
    2012 RT SE Viper Red
    BRP Trailer hitch, Garmin 660 GPS, Stainless Grills, IPS, Utopia backrest, Original Grip Buddies, Shorty antenna, Spyderpops radiator block off, cat shield and Bump Skid, Street Magic Magicflex channelz, Chrome Mirror covers, LED turn indicators on Mirrors, LED rear cargo light, Top rear Break Light Seal Style Floor Boards, Day Runner Lights

Spyder Garage