Spyder Garage

Default Thunder On The Bay Motorcycle Festival, Sarasota.

Jan3rd to 6th. www.thunderbythebay.org.
    Susan&myself on our Spyder and Herbie a friend staying with us from Tennessee will be ryding to Sarasota Friday 4th Jan staying at the Hyatt Downtown and am making a weekend of it.
    Looks like a lot of fun including a party at the Hyatt Fri night and a poker run Sunday.
    Any other Spyders going?

Ivor

Registered Users InspectorGadget's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Ivorspyder View Post
    Susan&myself on our Spyder and Herbie a friend staying with us from Tennessee will be ryding to Sarasota Friday 4th Jan staying at the Hyatt Downtown and am making a weekend of it.
    Looks like a lot of fun including a party at the Hyatt Fri night and a poker run Sunday.
    Any other Spyders going?

Ivor
    I know that the Central Florida SRA is planning just the same ryde and stay over. You might find more details on their plans at http://www.facebook.com/groups/sracfl/
    Not sure if Mary and I can make this one, but we would like to. C-YA RL
    It wasn't MEEEEE!!!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Ivorspyder View Post
    Any other Spyders going?

Ivor
    WE are bringing a group from Central Florida and hope to meet up with other area Spyder Ryders at Leroy Selmon's (in center at intersection
    of I75 and Unversity Parkway) at 11:30am for lunch , so we can ryde into downtown together and make a big Spyder Splash
    220,000 Mile Spyder Ryder, IBA Premier member #59352, Saddlesore 1000 (11), Bun Burner 1500 (3), Saddlesore 2000 (2), Bun Burner Gold, MILEEATER SILVER

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BikerDoc View Post
    WE are bringing a group from Central Florida and hope to meet up with other area Spyder Ryders at Leroy Selmon's (in center at intersection
    of I75 and Unversity Parkway) at 11:30am for lunch , so we can ryde into downtown together and make a big Spyder Splash
    We will be there to meet u Doc.

Ivor