Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Welcome Pack

Spyder Garage

bought my rt first week of sept, '12. it took about 3 months almost to the day i received my pack. i did not register on brp website. seems like brp waits until they have a lot to send out- and sends a whole bunch i one shot. or perhaps they have to wait for a supplier to fill their order. anyway i am very satified with my spyder.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SllimG View Post
    anyone have the link to register? I can't find where to go.
    www.CAN-AM.BRP.com then select country, next go to register along the top menu.
    2012 RT Limited: Utopia back rest, SealBoards, and Shark bluetooth communicators on VCAN Woody helmets.

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Phyxius's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Found this on the BRP website -
    You will receive your Can-Am Spyder welcome package within three months of taking delivery of your new roadster if your dealer has registered your unit with a valid mailing address. If you have registered your roadster under a company name, you will not receive the welcome package.
    -Christina
    2012 RT-S Blue
    Photographer and horse rider.
    2012 RT , Blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spydercowboy View Post
    Well it was a dealer demo. Had 200 miles on it.
    Based on what my dealer explained about demo units when they got one for me to ride, I suspect you will need to register online to get your packet......
    Name: Eric Heims
    Red 2016 RTS, Diamond R Armrests, Ram X Mount, Doc Humphreys Dampener, BajaRon Swaybar, Spyderpops "Critter Splitter"

"It is the common fate of the indolent to see their rights become a prey to the active. The condition upon which God hath given liberty to man is eternal vigilance; which condition if he break, servitude is at once the consequence of his crime and the punishment of his guilt." John Philpot Curran 1790

Spyder Garage

Default Think it is dealer initiated

Bought wife's on 27 April 2012 and by the time we bought my (both White RT Limiteds), I asked our salesperson (bought both bikes @ same dealer) about not getting wife's welcome package. Was told he'd would look into it for us! During the month of October sometime, we got both welcoming packages on the same day!! Hmmn, how odd was that -- .... Now we both need to put in 5000 pin!!!

Mark D. Harrington
    Retired USAF (MSgt)

Bikes:
    2005 Honda Shadow 750
    2010 AutoMoto (150cc)
    2012 Can Am RT Limited - White (Wife's)
    2012 Can Am RT Limited - White (Mine)

New Stanton, PA (South Western Pennsylvania)
    Spyder Garage

I bought mine in April 2012, did not receive a welcome packet. I registered on the website right after purchase as well. I ALSO submitted for my 5K pin and have not received that either. I know they have my mailing info since I DID receive the new maintenance requirements. I think if I remember I will give them a call tomorrow. So incredibly frustrating!

Spyder Garage

Welcome packets are usually mailed out quarterly. When you receive yours depends on the dealer sending in the paperwork timely. Those buying early in the quarter will have a longer wait than those buying later in the quarter.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red