Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OKLAHOMA Owners

Spyder Garage

Default OKLAHOMA Owners

I would like to start a list of owners in OK ?? not sure how to make it to where u can add to the list?? something like Name what kinda an where u live an maybe a contact?? any help?? am not good on a pc
    2012 RT Limited. Flag graphics, Lower vader wings LEDs, Lower day runner LEDs, Uper turn signal LEDs, Tip LEDs, Finder strip LEDs, Mud flap running an turn LEDs, Inside morrirs turn LEDs, 3-4 brake LEDs, Blue LEDs top under dash, Cup hollders, Large foot rest, HWY foot rest, K&N air flter, GloRyders with remote, Elka shocks 1+R, Soomthspyder, GoPro Hero3, BRP hitch, Diamond shadow trailer.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by my3gs View Post
    I would like to start a list of owners in OK ?? not sure how to make it to where u can add to the list?? something like Name what kinda an where u live an maybe a contact?? any help?? am not good on a pc
    I guess I am the first one to reply to your inquiry. I have a 2012 RT-limited, in the molten bronze metallic, with some extra yellow paint on the bags & frunk. I am here in Ponca. My hubby has 2 Harleys, a trike and an ultra classic. I think there are about 5 or 6 here in Ponca City besides mine, but I think I am the only female driver/owner! Pam

Since I posted this, I have traded my 2012 RT-limited for 2014 Chromium Yellow RT-S. And my hubby traded his Harley Trike for a black 2014 RT-2 so we are now a two spyder family (plus one Harley Ultra Classic). There are a few more spyders showing up in this area, but as far as I know and have seen, I am still the only Lady Spyder Ryder/Driver.
    Last edited by Blondie; 08-01-2014 at 08:36 PM.

Spyder Garage

sounds grate. i know there r about 5-6 here n Enid also would like to get n contact with everybody an go for a ride when the weather gets nice. an we plan on going to Spyderfest n April an hope to have others to ride over with. i seen a list like this for a nuther state where all u had to do was add ur info to a list but am not pc savey.a post will work.Thx
    2012 RT Limited. Flag graphics, Lower vader wings LEDs, Lower day runner LEDs, Uper turn signal LEDs, Tip LEDs, Finder strip LEDs, Mud flap running an turn LEDs, Inside morrirs turn LEDs, 3-4 brake LEDs, Blue LEDs top under dash, Cup hollders, Large foot rest, HWY foot rest, K&N air flter, GloRyders with remote, Elka shocks 1+R, Soomthspyder, GoPro Hero3, BRP hitch, Diamond shadow trailer.

Spyder Garage

Default oklahoma owner

Im in NW OKC on a Black RT Kurt

Spyder Garage

Default Oklahoma Owners

I live in Woodward ok & I have a 2010 RSS . I would be interested riding together sometime. I also been wanting to go to Spyderfest.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default OKLAHOMA Owners

I hope to have my Spyder by the spring. If you don't mind texas rider along. I live just on the TX side across the river near Thackerville OK. I am sure I will be riding to destinations north in and around OK.

Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Spyder Garage

Default Oklahoma Owners

Time to add us to the list.

2011 Timeless Black RTS SM5 often seen wandering the streets of Broken Arrow, Tulsa, and beyond.

Brian

Baja Ron - Dimple - Ultimate - Lamonster Garage - K&N - Smoothspyder - Amsoil - Hiflo - FOBO - Spyderpops

Sena - Dynaplug - Shoei - Tourmaster - Garmin

Spyder Garage

We r more then happy to have any join in for a ride from any state. an i hope we can all meet up for us going to Spyderfest an ride as a group there if they would just tell us where we r going?? lol

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default 2012 RT-2 Obital Blue from Edmond

glad to here from other spyder riders in OK.

Shawn and Fiona

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Drifter66 View Post
    glad to here from other spyder riders in OK.

Shawn and Fiona
    Welcome aboard Edmund. Your first post too right here in the Oklahoma forum! A welcome to SL is in order too! Bunch of great people here!

I wonder if you are aware of the 3-wheel specific basic riding course that OSU at OKC is offering? Courses are set to start May 15. This is on my list of things to do this year.

Baja Ron - Dimple - Ultimate - Lamonster Garage - K&N - Smoothspyder - Amsoil - Hiflo - FOBO - Spyderpops

Spyder Garage

Yes WELCOME an just to put the word out we have a facebook page also Okie Spyder riders please join if you like. An to all we are trying to get a ride together for JUNE 1 a meet an great an ride somewhere around OKC on Hwy 66

Spyder Garage

Red face

Ben and Bev live in Choctaw. We would love to ride with Spyders for a change. We are going on a poker run today and will probably, as always, be the only spyder. By the way, for those of you at the recent spyderfest, we know the weather didn't cooperate. We stayed for another week at our Tablerock home and it SNOWED two days the following weekend, go figure

Spyder Garage

An to all we are trying to get a ride together for JUNE 1 a meet an great an ride somewhere around OKC on Hwy 66
    It's on my calendar but are there any particulars yet on the June 1 meet and greet?

Spyder Garage

Default June first

Quote Originally Posted by 2 Cruysyn View Post
    It's on my calendar but are there any particulars yet on the June 1 meet and greet?
    Sounds good I will pencil it in. Ive got some Ideas for that part of the world. Rt 66 is always easy and nice, plus Tulsa people could meet us in stroud. Also old 77 north from the city and through Guthrie to Mulhull is nice and twisty too.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Oklahoma Spyder View Post
    ...Rt 66 is always easy and nice, plus Tulsa people could meet us in Stroud. Also old 77 north from the city and through Guthrie to Mulhull is nice and twisty too.
    Home of the Rock Cafe. Been there a couple times. Plan on continuing down 66 one of these days. Maybe sooner than later.

Spyder Garage

Been a bit busy and thus not real active on the site. Please add me to your list and would love to meet others in the state for meets and rydes. 2011 RL LTD - Pearl White - in Tulsa area.
    Regards,
    BitSlayer

2015 Spyder RT Limited - Perl White
    - Having fun with my knees in the breeze

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Oklahoma owners

I live in Enid ok. With my wonderful wife we have a 2013 r .t. That hasn't given us any problems in 4000 thousand miles it is pearl white .There is a lot of talk about heat problems but don't let that bother you my bike was hot when I got it but a set of biker bilt wings and the heat is gone .it is good to see this site hope more people join up.

Spyder Garage

Default Midwest City ST-S

Yellow 2013 ST-S in Midwest City. I've been wondering how to get a list started of Oklahoma owners

Ed

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Im in OKC

I ride a 2013 RT blue in color and ride it all around OKC. So anyone wanting to ride together just let me know and lets go.

Spyder Garage

Default New owner

Hi all, I ride a 2012 RT-s in fire red, as of about 4 months.
    Really enjoy it even though I had to give up 2 wheel,LOL!
    Southeast OKC is my home ground but I could be found anywhere, wave and we can share a cup.
    Ride safe.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Getting ready to pick up a RT Limited saturday, I live in tuttle.

Spyder Garage

Default I'm

Still here since 2008. Just 4 spiders later. I'm always listening and get emailed ever time someone posts here so ready also. Northwest OKC

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default 2013 ST S in Broken Arrow

I'm in Broken Arrow and ride a Circuit Yellow 2013 ST S.
    A few of us are taking a ride to Eureka Springs next Saturday, 9/20/14, and welcome anyone who would like to join us, 2 wheels or 3.

Ron

Spyder Garage

Blanchard, OK

mine 2014 RT-S Black
    wife's 2014 RT-S Yellow

She had a 2013 ST-S for about 2 months. We were going to mod to address the heat and add more storage. Adding up the mods, it was close. So we took the hit trading up to get the bigger engine and the 6th gear.

-Steve.
    sduskin at gmail dot com
    2020 RT Limited , Petrol Metallic Dark

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

I'm in Tuttle.

2014 RTL

kcannaday2011@yahoo.com
    Facebook "oklahoma spyder riders"