Since Sept After riding for 2 months and 2000 miles suddenly as I started the Spyder it would fire up and cut out.I immediatly then restarted with no problem.This happened a few times over the past few months.I bought the RT in Michigan but am now in Florida.A month ago I was at a major dealer who will be doing the servicing.I talked about the problem and they felt it was very minor.
Since then I have done close to 1500 miles and it did as described above 2or 3 times but no problem starting immediatly after.
I haven't ridden for a week and yesterday it did the same thing except would not start but turned over and over without starting.I tried 3 times to start after waiting a bit same result.I spoke to the Tech in Florida who said he had no idea bring it in.I then spoke to the main tech in Michigan whom I found really good doing my service and sorting out any minor problems during my 2 month stay there.He told me this happens with many of the Spyders they sell.Sometimes after 1 mile sometimes a few months.He stated BRP had no fix for this.He told me go to the bike hold the throttle slightly open and hold the starter.I did that it turned over and over for about 7 secs then fired up and ran with no problem.Since then have started it 6 times no problem at all and bike runs perfectly.Both techs emphatically stated this was not a throttle body problem.
I would state the RT is in my garage and on a battery tender.
Has anyone had this same problem or have an explanation.

Ivor