Thread: AR15 MOD

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default AR15 MOD

Does anyone have a picture of the can am with two ar15's coming out of the front end? Any idea what kind of mount was used? I am thinking about doing this for a winter project.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

This one? Man the Guns.jpg
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I think that this might be a better picture... Warrior Spyder.jpg

Spyder Garage

Default THREAT

being an NRA certified SMALL ARMS INSTRUCTOR, i know a little about the firearm laws and this would constitute a THREAT in most BLUE states, (maybe even some RED ones) and the owner would be arrested.... irregardless of whether these are faux firearms or not... i would caution this owner to be careful where he/she rides... otherwise - GREAT MOD... CLASSIC...
    SAM_0322.jpg
    Last edited by SPYD3R; 01-26-2013 at 08:30 PM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Now thats my kind of Mod. Well Done!
    MY RIDE - 2011 RSS SE5 Alloy Orange/Matte Black
    MY MODS - Yoshimura Exhaust, BRP Comfort Seat, Fog Lights, Battery Tender, 4.5" Easy Risers, Kuryaken Iso Grips, Cal Sci XL Windshield, Cruise-mate Throttle Lock, Green Air Filter, O2 modifier, Weaver Floorboards, Baja Ron's Anti-Sway Bar, Smoothspyder Adjustable Backrest, Center LED Tail Light and Magic Brake Flasher.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

It looks like something out of the "Road Warrior" Designer series...
    If the guns parts that are used are rendered completely inoperative; no problem!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Love the MOD but I would have to agree with SPYD3R on this one. I would not do this in NC unless you paint the TIPS red and only do this for parades. Make sure you place a sign on your spyder that are NON FUNCTIONING firearms and for parade use only.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Definately agree... The functioning ones are retracted in, so they are not visible... unless in use...

Although, I've determined that I can blow off more road rage aggression with a '71 Buick Electra...

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Thats the one thanks guys. There is always a way to play in the grey area and I do not mind donating to the lawer fund to have a little fun. I will have to look into the law.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by HICKORY View Post
    Thats the one thanks guys. There is always a way to play in the grey area and I do not mind donating to the lawer fund to have a little fun. I will have to look into the law.
    I like these better.

!cid_DA6125AD4A0D408E8E430F2FEEE10F56@Bernita.jpg

Spyder Garage

Also some Law Enforcement background.
    I would do some hard checking and if possible a written statement they are lawful.

Donating to a lawyer fund is one thing, but going to jail for inducing panic is a little more serious. IMHO
    Oldmanzues
    Very Happy Spyder Owner

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lava Flow View Post
    AWESOME! "Puff, The Magic Dragon" on 2 wheels!

Spyder Garage

Default Definitely the ultimate farkle...

And were those Vulcan Canons on that last one?
    Regards-

Frank.

2014 Cognac RT-S SE6 1330
    2011 Viper Red RT-S SE5 998 (sold)

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

There is a guy that drives around town in a jeep with a dummy 50cal mounted on the back. There may be a problem in other areas but it does not seem to be a problem here.

Spyder Garage

Now that's bad!!!

Very Active Member Desert Spyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Where does bad taste come in, irregardless of what the law says? Why not just put a XXX wrap on the frunk lid? Thats probably legal too. I am not a liberal, I am a former LE officer, I love cool things on the bike, I am a Christian that supports the 2nd amendment, but what I am not is pro stupid.
    Happy Spyder Owner
    States visited on the Spyder.
    And if we live life without a passion, then we're not living.

Spyder Garage

Cool manly mods-cool

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Spyder View Post
    Where does bad taste come in, irregardless of what the law says? Why not just put a XXX wrap on the frunk lid? Thats probably legal too. I am not a liberal, I am a former LE officer, I love cool things on the bike, I am a Christian that supports the 2nd amendment, but what I am not is pro stupid.
    I have boobies and the confederate flag on my truck and when someone tells me why...I tell them because I CAN ! enjoy your freedom while YOU still have it! to each his own -cheers

Very Active Member Desert Spyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by crazyspyder View Post
    I have boobies and the confederate flag on my truck and when someone tells me why...I tell them because I CAN ! enjoy your freedom while YOU still have it! to each his own -cheers
    I'll be first in line to defend your freedom of expression. But there is a time and a place. The following is an excerpt in todays http://www.dailymail.co.uk/. It was at a hearing for firearms control. Mr Heslin is the father of a 6 year old that was killed in Conneticut recently. He was heckled by members of the audience. These are the same tactics members of Westboro Baptist Church use at the funerals of our heros. This is the same tactic the members of the terrorists used in Libya when they killed our ambassador and three others. This is the same tactic Hitler used in the 30's which eventually turn into a lynch mob against 13 million. The guns on the Spyder may look cool for a static display but not running around the streets. Display the American flag in its place. Its a flag of honor.

He said: 'It's not a good feeling. Not a good feeling to look at your child laying in a casket or looking at your child with a bullet wound to the forehead. It's a real sad thing,' said Heslin, who held up a large framed photograph of himself and his son.
    A handful of people at the packed legislative hearing then shouted about their Second Amendment rights when Heslin asked if anyone could provide a reason for a civilian to own an assault-style weapon.
    'We're all entitled to our own opinions and I respect their opinions and their thoughts,' Heslin said. 'But I wish they'd respect mine and give it a little bit of thought.'

Happy Spyder Owner
    States visited on the Spyder.
    And if we live life without a passion, then we're not living.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Spyder View Post
    I'll be first in line to defend your freedom of expression. But there is a time and a place. The following is an excerpt in todays http://www.dailymail.co.uk/. It was at a hearing for firearms control. Mr Heslin is the father of a 6 year old that was killed in Conneticut recently. He was heckled by members of the audience. These are the same tactics members of Westboro Baptist Church use at the funerals of our heros. This is the same tactic the members of the terrorists used in Libya when they killed our ambassador and three others. This is the same tactic Hitler used in the 30's which eventually turn into a lynch mob against 13 million. The guns on the Spyder may look cool for a static display but not running around the streets. Display the American flag in its place. Its a flag of honor.

He said: 'It's not a good feeling. Not a good feeling to look at your child laying in a casket or looking at your child with a bullet wound to the forehead. It's a real sad thing,' said Heslin, who held up a large framed photograph of himself and his son.
    A handful of people at the packed legislative hearing then shouted about their Second Amendment rights when Heslin asked if anyone could provide a reason for a civilian to own an assault-style weapon.
    'We're all entitled to our own opinions and I respect their opinions and their thoughts,' Heslin said. 'But I wish they'd respect mine and give it a little bit of thought.'

Thank You well said
    Xm Radio, BRP CB, Top block off plate, Lazard LED, Utopia backrest