Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Interesting expreiance tonight

Was driving down the main four lane street in town (two on each side with a center island) when I noticed the upcoming headlights in the curve was strange. So I moved from the inside lane to the outside lane. Turned out the cage was driving the wrong direction, so I pulled over to the curb and flashed my high-beams. The driver then used the left turn opening to pull to the right side. Fortunately the car behind me was in the outside lane too, and no body got hit. All I know if I did not go with my gut feelings and move over I would not be in such a good condition right now. Be careful everyone.
    Is it Friday yet? ... Oh yeah, I forgot. I'm retired

Past bikes
    2010 RS - Sold
    2012 RT - Sold
    2014 RT - Testing completed
    2016 F3-T Audio package - Sold

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

That's a scary thought... Glad that you were alert enough to get out of that moron's way!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Ride ALERT!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Star View Post
    Was driving down the main four lane street in town (two on each side with a center island) when I noticed the upcoming headlights in the curve was strange. So I moved from the inside lane to the outside lane. Turned out the cage was driving the wrong direction, so I pulled over to the curb and flashed my high-beams. The driver then used the left turn opening to pull to the right side. Fortunately the car behind me was in the outside lane too, and no body got hit. All I know if I did not go with my gut feelings and move over I would not be in such a good condition right now. Be careful everyone.
    Great example of alert ryding. We (non-cagers) MUST look out for ourselves by always being aware of our surroundings. Thanks for this post and being a heads up Ryder.

Spyder Garage

#!%$ cagers ! Glad no one was hurt .
    Happy Owner

Very Active Member Desert Spyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Maybe he had a strong attraction to that brand new Viper red RT of yours Bob.
    Happy Spyder Owner
    States visited on the Spyder.
    And if we live life without a passion, then we're not living.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Yeah well, I was in America a few years ago and I noticed that everyone was driving on the wrong side of the road!

Rob

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Star View Post
    I'm glad no one was hurt.

Teddys favorite human
    Spyder Garage

Exclamation So glad your ok & something like this didn't happen. Ryde Safe Y'all!

Spyder Garage

Always be watchful of the unwatchful

Spyder Garage

Always look for the other drivers to do something stupid. They sometimes do.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Spyder View Post
    Maybe he had a strong attraction to that brand new Viper red RT of yours Bob.
    I knew I should have held out for the Orbit Blue.

Quote Originally Posted by SpyRyd View Post
    Great example of alert ryding. We (non-cagers) MUST look out for ourselves by always being aware of our surroundings. Thanks for this post and being a heads up Ryder.
    After I first got my Spyder I realized how different I drove my car compared to riding my Spyder. I figured it must be the fact that I am enclosed in the cage that makes me feel safer than when on the bike. One of the best benefits (safety wise) of buying the Spyder is I pay more attention to my surroundings even while in my car.
    Is it Friday yet? ... Oh yeah, I forgot. I'm retired

Past bikes
    2010 RS - Sold
    2012 RT - Sold
    2014 RT - Testing completed
    2016 F3-T Audio package - Sold

magical member
    Spyder Garage

wow, I wonder how some of the people out there got and get to keep there driving license.

glad your ok and where alert enough to pull over.

harry