Thread: BRP Mailing

Spyder Garage

Default BRP Mailing

I got something from BRP today. A brochure about the Motorcycle Show here in Atlanta the first weekend in November. It included two tickets for admission.

"Don't miss the Can-Am Spyder gathering Saturday, November 3 at 2 PM and get a free gift with your vehicle registration!"

They said they will have the new Sport-Touring Can-Am Spyder ST.

Any one else get one of these in the mail?

Spyder Garage

Yep!! Got mine in the mail today also!!

Spyder Garage

Default Yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Cavman View Post
    I got something from BRP today. A brochure about the Motorcycle Show here in Atlanta the first weekend in November. It included two tickets for admission.

"Don't miss the Can-Am Spyder gathering Saturday, November 3 at 2 PM and get a free gift with your vehicle registration!"

They said they will have the new Sport-Touring Can-Am Spyder ST.

Any one else get one of these in the mail?

I'lll see you there Saturday....smoky

Spyder Garage

We got our tickets in today's mail. Just have to figure a way to get from here to the Cobb Galleria without going on I-285. I hate driving on 285!!!
    Penny and Rick have owned many motorcycles starting in 1974 with Honda’s, then to Suzukis, Gold Wings and ultimately Spyders.
    ‘74 Honda 360T (pair); ‘78 Suzuki GS 1000 (pair); ‘’82 Honda Aspencade; ‘84 Honda 400; ‘87 Yamaha 1100; ‘99 Honda Valkyrie; ‘01 Suzuki Burgman(triked); ‘02 Honda GL 1800(triked); ‘10 Spyder RTSE; ‘11 Spyder RTSM; ‘12 Spyder RTSL (pair); ‘20 Spyder RTL (current)

Spyder Garage

Default Takek US 78

Quote Originally Posted by Double Trouble View Post
    We got our tickets in today's mail. Just have to figure a way to get from here to the Cobb Galleria without going on I-285. I hate driving on 285!!!

and turn right on US 41....smoky

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Double Trouble View Post
    Yep, I've got to figure that out also. Haven't been on an Interstate yet and don't really want to. lol

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Tickets To International Motorcycle Show -Atlanta

Got our tickets today also for the show and the invite from BRP for the 2 pm gathering on 11/2/12. If weather cooperates we are riding our RT-S.

...in the pink (Girls On Spyders) flamingobabe's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

wonder if BRP will send tickets to the Texas group.....I headed up to Dallas on the 9th, 10th and 11th

#IamARyder #RideASpyder #CanAmSpyder

Spyder Garage

Default NOPE >>>>>>>>>>>>

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee67 View Post
    Yep!! Got mine in the mail today also!!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Post Me neither.......

No mailing from BRP...seems like it my be a geographical thing based the location of the folks who have received the mailing/tickets .
    2016 F3-L Special Series? Mods: Lamonster IPS end caps w/ Gripper 3rd pegs, GPS mount, Power Plate, Perf. Muffler; Backoff Brake Light Strobe; CD Front (amber/red) Brightsides & Tip Kit; ISCI Flag Holder w/Long Poles; BRP Signature Light, Aux Lights, Saddlebag Liners, Garmin 590 GPS; TricLED foam Grips, LEDs (Aux/headlights); Pitbull Driving Lights; RDL seat; Ultimate backrest

Previous ryde: 2012 RT-L, 26,636 miles on it when traded; 2014 RT-L, 34,147 miles on it when traded

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

NOPE, Oh well

Spyder Garage

Default Nov 3

Mine were sitting in the to be opened basket we keep next to the front door. Hadn't noticed it when I got the mail yesterday. I had every intention to go and will certainly not miss the 2 PM Spyder
    gathering. I'm putting the tickets in the Spyder so I don't forget them. Story of my life!
    The 285 perimeter westbound from Sandy Springs area has been a mess with the repaving and last weekend the exits/entrances around the Galleria area were totally closed. Better call 511 for all traffic updates before you plan to get involved in that area. It's awful on a good day, as you all know, so good luck.
    See y'all there.

Tuck

Spyder Garage

Loganville is East of Atlanta? Come in I-20 to I-75/85 North. When you get to the North side of Atlanta, get off at MT Paran Road. Turn left. Go to traffic light at Cobb Parkway/US41 and turn right. Cobb Galleria Mall will be on your right several miles ahead across from Cumberland Mall, BEFORE I-285.

From Lawrenceville, I'd say GA129 or GA 316 to I-85 and head South. Get off onto Beaver Ruin/GA378 and head West. Left on Buford Hwy then right on Holcomb Bridge Rd. Travel this for several miles and then left on Spalding Drive. This is a fun road. When it crosses over US400 the name changes to Dairymple Rd. At Roswell Rd turn left and head South. Cross over I-285 and a couple of miles down turn right on MT Paran Rd. Follow to Cobb Pkwy/US41 and turn right. Several miles, Cobb Galleria on right before I-285.

Hope this helps?

Spyder Garage

Check www.motorcycleshows.com to see where BRP may be coming to a city near you?

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Thanks Caveman. I'll print it out and find a sitter so I don't have to worry about Dejay not having fun.

Registered Users JJW SpyderRider's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default International MC show

Our riding group went to the show in Chicago last winter and help man the BRP booth. Had a great time meeting all the poaple looking at the Spyders. Many wanted to talk to owners not the reps. I even ran into one couple I talked with at the show 5 months later when they were at the dealer looking to buy an RS.

RT-S: HMT brake light, mud flap lights/turn signals, Trailer hitch, Garmin 660 GPS, Ride-On, Travel cover, LED Mirror turn signals, LED trunk lighting, RGB ground effect lighting, BajRon anti-sway bar, to be continued ......

Member of the WSR (Woodstock Spyder Riders)

Spyder Garage

Nope, nothing from BRP

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) currin20fan's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default BRP

Nothing from BRP..........yet.
    2015 RT Limited , intense Red Pearl

Spyder Garage

I received my invitation and tickets on Saturday