Thread: Un-Happy Kamper

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Un-Happy Kamper

Spyder still in the shop. After installing new oil pump, etc. still no oil pressure at idle. Thank goodness I have a good dealer and good techs. trying to get me back in operation. I am getting very discouraged with my "Happy 75" birthday present. I have a decal on the rear trunk "Making Memories" and I am not fond of the memories that I am getting lately. I am sure Len and his crew will get the memories back on the good side...

Spyder Garage

That really stinks Sorry to hear when guys have troubles - but I do hear that Len and his guys are just about the best they come -- good luck and hope you get your machine back soon .
    many miles of smiles to you
    2012 RSS orange / black SE5 , Sport rack , backrest , comfort seat , console protector , front trunk liner , yoshimura R-77 carbon fiber , two brothers juice box pro using PC map 6 , K&N air filter , factory fog lamps

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

The best of luck to you and them, so that you can soon be back out and up on three!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Default Best of luck

Sorry to hear about this, hopefully you have a dealership that knows the Spyder, and can get you back on it, can't say to much about where I live, good luck.

Spyder Garage

I am also very sorry to hear this and can relate. Hopefully you can get going again soon and make enough good memories to drown the poor ones. That's my current plan....

Spyder Garage

Please keep us posted. You dealer is touted as one of the best--so hopefully they can get your problem solved.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Cool

So sorry to hear of your problem. I just bought my Can Am and am REALLY enjoying it. Have had H-D in the past ,but am getting older and want a more stable ride. The Can Am RT-S, SE-5 is exactly what I was looking for. Let us know how the service is at Cowtown. That is where I would go for service.
    Good luck!

Spyder Garage

Stuff like this can really bumm you out. Sending positive thoughts your way in that you ride soon.

2012 Spyder RS S SE5 Magnesium, Power Commander V with Autotune, HMF Exhaust, Green air filter,
    TricLed/Custom Dynamics Led Project titled "Knight Rider"