Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default An update and Thank you : Loss of Maddie

Hi All,

Haven't been on in a week or so but wanted to let everyone know that we lost of dog Maddie last week- we had to put her down to prevent her from suffering. A lot of people have asked, sent PM's, e-mails, and prayed for her and us the last couple of weeks from Spyderlovers... so I did want to take a minute to thank everyone and let everyone know that she has passed on. There is a huge hole in my heart and I miss her so much but I know we did what was best for her. I miss having her at my side and as a service dog.

We plan to take some time and spoil our other dog Cooper with love, kisses, and time. He deserves to be the only dog for awhile then apply for a service dog in the spring. Service dog waiting lists are anywhere from 6-12 months and it'll give us the time we need to save and fundraise their $9500.00

http://www.neads.org/ NEADS is an amazing training facility and helps so many people get their companions If you have never heard or them or seen what they do take the time to check out their website

So again THANK YOU all for your support ! The Spyderlovers family is truly amazing

::hugs:: Nicole
    2013 RS-S Neutron Green/Black, Shark RSR2 helmet, Shark Evoline 3 helmet, Sena SMH20, Corbin Seat, Wheelchair Rack, TricLED fender lights, TricLed Underglow kit (green), Trunk Liner, STL Handlebars, Web Boards Driver Floorboards, backrest, BRP Saddlebags, ISCI Handbrake

Spyder Garage

So sorry for your loss.

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

May all your encounters with the law begin with the words: "nice trike!".[/B]
    2015 Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM-6 Can-am Red/Black SM-6 with 2010 Black RT-622 trailer (hitch in the works).

Previously owned:
    2010 Can-Am Spyder RT SM-5
    2011 Can-Am Spyder RS-S SM-5
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SM-5

Spyder Garage

so sorry for your loss
    "Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus"
    My Rides;
    Nimbus 2000, Ford Anglia, 2012 Spyder RT Limited, Pre 14 Vintage Classic Collectors Edition!

Favorite Ride;
    Nimbus 2000 boy this thing can fly.

Mods:
    Charm of invisibility, Reparo Charm (cuts down on service cost)

One always wonders about roads not taken.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Our little fur-kids ... They can only be with us for a short time; But the impact on our lives is HUGE!
    We are so very sorry to hear that this had to be... You guys are in our thoughts and prayers!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default loss

So sorry to hear about
    our loss. We lost 3 dogs in 20 months. Its hard. But they will meet you at the rainbow bridge.
    QUOTE=kawakii;527163]Hi All,

Haven't been on in a week or so but wanted to let everyone know that we lost of dog Maddie last week- we had to put her down to prevent her from suffering. A lot of people have asked, sent PM's, e-mails, and prayed for her and us the last couple of weeks from Spyderlovers... so I did want to take a minute to thank everyone and let everyone know that she has passed on. There is a huge hole in my heart and I miss her so much but I know we did what was best for her. I miss having her at my side and as a service dog.

We plan to take some time and spoil our other dog Cooper with love, kisses, and time. He deserves to be the only dog for awhile then apply for a service dog in the spring. Service dog waiting lists are anywhere from 6-12 months and it'll give us the time we need to save and fundraise their $9500.00

http://www.neads.org/ NEADS is an amazing training facility and helps so many people get their companions If you have never heard or them or seen what they do take the time to check out their website

So again THANK YOU all for your support ! The Spyderlovers family is truly amazing

::hugs:: Nicole[/QUOTE]

Spyder Garage

I'm so sorry for the loss of your precious Maddie.
    Roberta
    ----------------------------------------------
    2012 RT A&C SE-5
    Fog lights
    Cal-Sci Windshield

...in the pink (Girls On Spyders) flamingobabe's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

sorry for your loss...pets are special....

#IamARyder #RideASpyder #CanAmSpyder

Spyder Garage

I know that Maddie meant the world to you. I'm so sorry that medication could not manage her illness. Hugs for you and Jake.
    Marilyn

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I'm so sorry to hear about Maddie.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

Sorry to hear you lost Maddie!!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I'm so sorry! I have a little Boston and I know my heart would be broken. They are indeed our children that never grow up.

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default LOSS OF A LOVED ONE

It does not matter that "Maddie" was animal and not a human.....Our feelings and connections can and do run just as deep and sincere......"Max" and I both send our Love and Prayers out to You and your Family.....Mike

Spyder Garage

as a bige time dog lover i feel your pain and very sorry your loved one is gone ,

Spyder Garage

Default maddie

nicole and jake,
    sorry to hear about maddie. our thoughts and prayers are with you guys. this has been a long drawn out affair for you guys and it drains you dry. dogs are sometimes harder to loose than a family member. they are with you 24/7, they never fight or answer back, and most of all, they always show their love for you, no matter what. it's tough to do, but putting her down was your way of telling her that you cared for her as much as she cared for you!!!
    chuck and carol

Spyderless Member
    Spyder Garage

Sorry for your lost I had dogs all my life, So i say this sincerely only time will help you heal, And when the time is right a new family member will fill that empty spot.
    In my garage i have every collar that belonged to all the dogs that past though my life for the last 50+ years.

Spyder Garage

Sorry to hear of your loss. They are truely our friends and family.

Just this side of Heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge...

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food and water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable. All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.

The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing: they miss someone very special to them; who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. The bright eyes are intent; the eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to break away from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster. YOU have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Our condolences to you as well.

USAF '69-'89 E7
    Thailand/Vietnam 1972
    Member: Royal Order of Rat Bastards

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Hugs. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by akspyderman View Post
    Sorry to hear of your loss. They are truely our friends and family.

Just this side of Heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge...

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food and water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable. All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.

The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing: they miss someone very special to them; who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. The bright eyes are intent; the eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to break away from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster. YOU have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.
    How beautiful! Never heard this before.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Sorry for your loss Dale

Spyder Garage

Truly sorry for your loss. Always remember the good years. You did the right thing for your beloved pet so she would not suffer.
    Always remembered....never forgotten!
    2011 RTS SE5 Chrome Dash Kit, Best Flame Kit, Chrome handle bar end caps, Chrome Tail pipe tip and heat shield, Chrome Handlebar Cover.

Spyder Garage

Default HAVE BEEN THROUGH IT TOO

It takes alot of strength and love towards your pet to go through it to the end with them. You feel like you owe it to them even though it's very painful for yourself. I believe it is such a comfort for them to have you there with them. Prayers for you and your loved furry kid......

Spyder Garage

So sorry for your loss.... Just keep reminding yourselves that you absolutely did the right thing!! You did everything you could and in the end you gave her the greatest gift of all--letting her go. She's got some awesome company on the other side of the Rainbow Bridge!!