Spyder Garage

Default BRP Website Issues

Went online today to apply for my 5000 mile pin, after registering with BRP I clicked on the link to confirm registration. When I try to sign in there website tell me I did not verify registration. Any Ideas?
    Thanks
    Bob

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Do they perhaps send you an email that you need to respond with in order to "verify"?
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy56 View Post
    Went online today to apply for my 5000 mile pin, after registering with BRP I clicked on the link to confirm registration. When I try to sign in there website tell me I did not verify registration. Any Ideas? ThanksBob
    If you are regestering for the first time. They have to approve you, once done, they will send an email stating such. Patitence is a must. It took several emails back and forth and about two months to get approved in my case.

Identify what you have control over and find peace with what you don't.

Spyder Garage

Good luck with the BRP registration proceedure. They won't let me register the "new" 2011 RT I purchased because there is already another (my 2010 RTS) registered at my e-mail address.

I had the same problem when I tried to register the new 2009 while owning a 2008. That was three years ago, and the same problem persists today.

I guess "I don't need no stinkin achievement pins".

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Could you have Linda use her email address??
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Bob D: I could--but I should not have to. When little things get to me--I tend to get "technical".

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I get signed in then try to update my profile and get something like "user is no longer registered" or words to that effect. I seem to be able to get around the website otherwise. Even suggested some changes to a blog post.

Can't say I care much. There is better information here and my odo does a good job of keeping track of my miles.

Spyder Garage

Default I Gave Up

When I got mine in Jan 2011 I waited and waited for the new owner package. It never came. A friend of mine gave me some of those hand out cards they have in the package so I could make quick getaways at gas stations.

I have enough pins on my vest as it is but it would have been nice to switch my BRP login to Spyder Owner.

CAC

Spyder Garage

Cat Specialties has nice mileage patches--so I'm not worried about the pins from BRP.

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy56 View Post
    Went online today to apply for my 5000 mile pin, after registering with BRP I clicked on the link to confirm registration. When I try to sign in there website tell me I did not verify registration. Any Ideas?
    Thanks
    Bob
    I had problems with the link they sent me via email to verify my registration. It would come up with an error. I had to call BRP customer service and give them my username and password so they could get the administrator to put it in.

Spyder Garage

Default BRP Website Issues

that just so wrong,,,,, they should jump hoop for us after spending so much money on their

Spyder Garage

I just went through the same stuff. I had registered back in July as a new owner after receiving packet. I went in for 5K pin and when I hit profile it tells me "member is no longer available". I figured data lost and re-registered--had to use all new stuff username, password, email address, etc. Got verification email and verified. Now it tells me I'm no longer available on 2 separate sign ins and I can't add any profile data. Using their site makes me feel like I'm back in the windows 3.1 days. Harley may still be pedaling 1947 technology but at least their website is in the 21 st century.
    2012 Spyder RT