Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Where are California Spyders?

Left Yuma Arizona Friday heading west on I-8 to San Diego, north toLA on I-5. Cut over to California 1/101 and crossed the Golden Gate this afternoon and in Napa tonight. Three days, 800 miles and didn't see "ONE" CanAm! Where is everybody?

SpyderLovers Sponsor Motorcycledave's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Right here

Don't feel all alone... I almost never saw any ... then I bough one and still don't
    see many I did see about 30 of them on a ride in the Delta that was put on by
    the dealer in Lodi, CA about 3 weeks ago. If there are more out there they are well hidden
    If you get over this way I am in Linden about 45 miles south east of Sacramento.
    Dave

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by YumaJim View Post
    Left Yuma Arizona Friday heading west on I-8 to San Diego, north toLA on I-5. Cut over to California 1/101 and crossed the Golden Gate this afternoon and in Napa tonight. Three days, 800 miles and didn't see "ONE" CanAm! Where is everybody?

spydeyblue

Default Out and About

We were in Marin County, along Hwy. 1 today. Saw several two-wheelers, but no other Spyders. I think the NorCal Spyders are spread out over a pretty large area, so that may be why you didn't see any. That, and it was terribly hot today, for this area and time of year. Since you're from Arizona, you probably didn't even notice the heat!

BTW, welcome to Northern California, if you haven't been here before! Suisun City isn't all that far from Napa, so you might see us around, if you're still in the area next weekend.

Paul and Linda
    (Spydeyblue1 & 2)

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

I'm shocked you havnt seen any Spyders along the coastal route. Enjoy the rest of your ride and the heat here(forecast 110 today) should be a thing of the past by the time you return.

Be safe out there.

Identify what you have control over and find peace with what you don't.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

You can't entirely avoid the slabs if you need to be somewhere, but I'm guessing many riders prefer to do so when possible. 94 or 78 are way better rides than 8. 33 plus 25 is better than 101 time permitting.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Tl440 View Post
    You can't entirely avoid the slabs if you need to be somewhere, but I'm guessing many riders prefer to do so when possible. 94 or 78 are way better rides than 8. 33 plus 25 is better than 101 time permitting.
    Time permitting, you have recomended some great roads.

Identify what you have control over and find peace with what you don't.