Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Light Mods added 27/28 Sept 12

See list of light mods in signature below. No pics yet because I broke one of the ChannelZ LEDs when I tried to reposition it, I know dumb, right. Anyway Custom Dynamics (CD) is out of the ChannelZ lights so my will be "lightless" on top of the right fender for a week or so. I hooked up the front brightsides and mudflap lights to the fender tip light using the CD Tips Kit so the tip light, bright sides, and mud flap lights, and ChannelZ lights are both running lights and turn signals . I also installed high intensity amber bulbs in the tip lights. In the rear I added red brightsides that are both running lights and turn signals. I installed the Genesis HMT as both running and brake lights. And finally I installed the Magic Brake Strobe that gives me the option to select 9 different light sequence patterns for my brake lights, pretty cool!

Installation wasn't too challenging but time consuming, 7 hours to do the front and 6 to do the rear. Took me that long because I'm a novice at doing this kind of wrenching, but it was fun and very rewarding . Can't wait to get the other ChannelZ so I can complete the project.
    2016 F3-L Special Series? Mods: Lamonster IPS end caps w/ Gripper 3rd pegs, GPS mount, Power Plate, Perf. Muffler; Backoff Brake Light Strobe; CD Front (amber/red) Brightsides & Tip Kit; ISCI Flag Holder w/Long Poles; BRP Signature Light, Aux Lights, Saddlebag Liners, Garmin 590 GPS; TricLED foam Grips, LEDs (Aux/headlights); Pitbull Driving Lights; RDL seat; Ultimate backrest

Previous ryde: 2012 RT-L, 26,636 miles on it when traded; 2014 RT-L, 34,147 miles on it when traded

Very Active Member Arr MiHardies's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Light Mods added 27/28 Sept 12

Looking forward to them. It is addicting isn't it?
    President - Spyder Ryder of America - Mojave Desert Chapter
    National Web Master - Spyder Ryder of America

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Please???
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black