Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default LED's

So what kind of lights are you talking about? Single spot lights which I will buy from them, but as for pre made led light kits. I can make them to.

My wife has a ST Limited in white, and I don't want to put lights all over it. Just in places that will make it more visible at night.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spydr in KS View Post
    Sweet pics on Tricled site. Can't wait!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Talked to Reggie yesterday, he said they should be out in 30-40 days. I am ready!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Orange View Post
    I think they should just offer them in primer. They would be less expensive and they wouldnt have to stock as many. Even though they aren't listed I wonder if you can order them in primer?
    That's probably easier for you. The OEM paints are harder to match than your orange may be. Most dealers are likely not set up to paint, either, especially the smaller ones. Primered body parts are the norm for other things, but I'm not sure they would serve the Spyders quite as well...or at least quite as practically. Still, with the Spyder color selection growing wider and wider, and with the need to match additional colors that became obsolete in a very short while, it is an idea that makes good sense. Perhaps if BRP also offered the paint as a repair part, like BMW does.
    -Scotty
    2011 Spyder RTS-SM5 (mine)
    2000 BMW R1100RTP, motorized tricycle & 23 vintage bikes
    2011 RT-622 trailer, Aspen Sentry popup camper, custom motorcycle trailer to pull behind the Spyder

Mutant Trikes Forever!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

All of the 2013 colors ARE available in the new fenders. We looked into this before buying our mat black 2013 fenders. I really wanted my 2013 fenders to match the black metallic of my RS. However, you have to purchase all the plastic fender bits separate and the cost ends up being about double... So, I went with the mat...

Overall it looks good, blends in with the other mat/textured surfaces on my RS.