I won't bore you with all the problems I've had with my 2011 R/TS but you read the forum, we've experienced most of them. Between two clusters I now have close to 10,000 miles. I have a question that might clearup my DPS warnings as of late. The bike has been in the shop three times for DPS, drag it home warning the last two months. We would like to travel on it but have no confidence in the what ever it is. Yesterday the Mrs. and I went down to Sarasota, twenty miles, visted my Brother and turned for home. I keep hearing a clunking sound when the attitude of the machine changed but told myself I'd check it back at the house. In a straight line drive @ 45mph the DPS light came on and again get it to the house mode. Twenty miles later we limped into the house where I took pictures of the cluster and shut the machine down (found no codes). Pulled the key waited reinserted the key and fired up. No indication of a problem. Shut back down. Had the Mrs. stand on the pegs and rock the bike, again you could hear a clunking sound coming from the front end. I put my head in the left front wheeel well and had Mrs. rock the boat. The clunking was coming from a loose dog bone where the sway bar bolts to the A frame. I tightened it up and rode the bike twenty miles with no problem. My question is DPS always electricial in nature or could the loose sway bar end cause the DPS warning? I'd like to stay away from the dealer if I could as they have turned into the Dentist I hate to visit. He's a nice guy but is over his head relating to Spyders. I traded a Road King for this pleasure and bought the 622 matching trailer; what was I thinking. I've checked all things electrical that I've seen on this forum and found everything OK. The last time, last week, it was in the shop Jr. Spyder tech said my battery conection was rusty and the service manager said he was going to have to charge me the next time I come in. I reminded him in my best behavior it was still under warranty, fix it.