Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Hi guys,

Sorry Bob, I was confused when I talked to you. We used a 2012 for fitment, but the guy testing our shield had a 2010. I didn't realize until today there was a difference. The measurements on our site are accurate, the differences are relative to the 2010.

Mark

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default XL seems to be same height as stock 2011+ RT

Quote Originally Posted by flybuddy View Post
    I emailed Calcsi since the owner statements vs their chart don't seem to jive. They answered that they used a 2012 RT on the comparison chart BUT that the RT windshield they used was 26.5" tall. That's not accurate as it is exactly 25" tall as per BP spec and verifying measurements. It appears you need to add 1.5" to their comparison chart. I was all set to order the large but this guessing on size has me leaning toward sticking with my sport touring windscreen. I've already got 2 windshields, I hate to order another unless I'm sure of an improvement.
    Both chart used to select size for ordering, and the preceding text indicate that th XL is about same height as stock 2011+ shield (25in).

I will be ordering the XL today, since I like the high - low positions of stock shield, but do want to reduce noise and turbulence.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by marklawrence View Post
    Hi guys,

Sorry Bob, I was confused when I talked to you. We used a 2012 for fitment, but the guy testing our shield had a 2010. I didn't realize until today there was a difference. The measurements on our site are accurate, the differences are relative to the 2010.

Mark
    Thx for the updated info,--I just ordered the large
    2012 Spyder RT