I hate to bring up belt tension, as I know it has been discussed in numerous threads. I've read through most, if not all, but still have a question. Is there some seat-of-the-pants method that will at least land me in the ballpark? I live too far from a Dealer, have no Spyders around here to compare with, and certainly don't own a sonic meter. I ordered a Krikit last night, so hopefully that will help. I purchased my bike through ebay and have no idea when the last Dealer check was done on the belt, but it seems awfully tight to me - way beyond what I would expect. I did install an idler, but have the tension on that set low (about 10 lbs), so I know it's not contributing much to the overall tension. I can, with effort, twist the belt 90 degrees as someone mentioned, and when I press hard on the top of the belt in the middle, it will deflect about 3/8 of an inch at the most (with rear wheel on the ground). Can someone with a properly adjusted belt press down in the middle and let me know how far it deflects, or give me a better way to wing it until I can have it checked??