Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    Not a stupid question, i have (for lack of a better word) a Phobia that requires me to be quenched most of the time and yes i do drive and drink (Water only)

Cruzr joe
    Okay, Joe, you may be an exception. What about all the others who istall those cups? Do all they have the same reason? And again, sorry for pushing the question. Please disregard it if you think it does not deserve to be answered.
    2012 RT-S SE5 with Web Boards, custom graphics and battery tender leads

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Barlock View Post
    I may have a stupid question and hope you guys will excuse me for asking it, but why would you even want a cap holder? Do you drink while riding your ?
    While I don't have a holder on my RT yet, I have had one on every bike I have owned since 2003. I ride a lot, when I am commuting to work/school the holder would hold my coffee thermos I use there. When on trips having a source of liquids helps keep me hydrated in between stops. And if you are in stop and go traffic, especially in the hot south, it is critical that you have a source of hydration.

Spyder Garage

If that cup holder is from Baker Built, I wouldn't buy one, not after the horrid experience I had with that company. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

Just my own personal experience. As always, results may vary.

Pam

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Pampurrs View Post
    If that cup holder is from Baker Built, I wouldn't buy one, not after the horrid experience I had with that company. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.
    You may want to note that the heading at the top of this page tells you that this thread is on a section specifically for supporting vendors, and in this case BakerBuilt.com.

Supporting vendors are making it possible for the rest of us to use this forum for free. All of us have our opinions, but in my opinion, trashing a vendor on a sub-forum he has paid for is not cool.

Clifford Fargason
    2013 Spyder RTL
    2007 Royal Star Venture

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Ghost View Post
    You may want to note that the heading at the top of this page tells you that this thread is on a section specifically for supporting vendors, and in this case BakerBuilt.com.

Supporting vendors are making it possible for the rest of us to use this forum for free. All of us have our opinions, but in my opinion, trashing a vendor on a sub-forum he has paid for is not cool.
    Taking money from customers for products, and then ignoring MULTIPLE emails asking for customer support is not cool either. I'm not trashing them, I'm just expressing my opinion of my experience with them.

Pam

Spyder Garage

I have had excellent support from BakerBuilt. Don't have the drink holder, but I do have the wings and he was very responsive when I contacted him. I see his products in use all over, not just on Spyders.

Clifford Fargason
    2013 Spyder RTL
    2007 Royal Star Venture

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Pampurrs View Post

Just my own personal experience. As always, results may vary.

Pam
    Pam, We have a major concern with your situation, and would like to correct any problems you might have been having. There has been some management changes in our company, and we have had some problems with our email accounts after a past management person left the company. Please contact me directly if you would. I would like to know the dates you tried to contact us and exactly what your problem with the cup holder is. You may call my cell phone directly at 419-513-0893 or Baker Built phone number 1-800-451-9464 and ask for me Mike Jackson. We are very concerned and would like the chance to solve your problems. All customers are most important to us.
    Respectfully,
    Mike Jackson

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Air Wing Guy View Post
    Pam, We have a major concern with your situation, and would like to correct any problems you might have been having. There has been some management changes in our company, and we have had some problems with our email accounts after a past management person left the company. Please contact me directly if you would. I would like to know the dates you tried to contact us and exactly what your problem with the cup holder is. You may call my cell phone directly at 419-513-0893 or Baker Built phone number 1-800-451-9464 and ask for me Mike Jackson. We are very concerned and would like the chance to solve your problems. All customers are most important to us.
    Respectfully,
    Mike Jackson
    OK I'll contact you. This was nothing to do with the cup holder. This was the Airwings that I purchased in 2013 when I still had my Goldwing. I'll be happy to send you copies of the many emails I sent asking a simple question, all of which went completely ignored. The last email I sent I swore I would spend my life telling the world about Bakers horrendous customer service, which is what I have been doing ever since.

Thank you for your response.

Pam

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Baker Built Customer Service

I've been dealing with this company for over 3 years. I've always had awesome interaction with their team. They've always answered my questions and concerns and have gone above and beyond what I expected. If you ask for a specific persons email or contact info, I guarantee they will help out.
    I've had the frustrations of not getting answers back from other companies. I would still never badmouth them though. I just go to a different source or company to get my products when that happens. Regardless of what happens, I try to be the bigger person.
    I think Bakers have good products and they work well. They rank high in my book!