Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

Default RT Seat adjustment

I was looking under the seat and how it is attached and it looks like there is some adjustments that can be made as far as moving it back. The part that locks down in the frame looks like it can be adjusted to move the seat back about 1" or so. I also looked at the back where it attaches and that also looks like it can be moved back. Has anyone tried this and if so where you able to get the seat back a little. I would love a little more room without having to buy an aftermarket seat right now.
    NEW 2016 RT-S Special Series Triple Black - ready for new toys to add
    OLD 2012 RT-S Pure Magnesium Metalic CB-Navigation-XM, Sway bar, Ultimate Tallboy

Spyder Garage

The seat is not adjustable fore and aft. Except for minor adjustments for alignment of the seat and/or the locking pin.

Identify what you have control over and find peace with what you don't.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cmar157 View Post
    I was looking under the seat and how it is attached and it looks like there is some adjustments that can be made as far as moving it back. The part that locks down in the frame looks like it can be adjusted to move the seat back about 1" or so. I also looked at the back where it attaches and that also looks like it can be moved back. Has anyone tried this and if so where you able to get the seat back a little. I would love a little more room without having to buy an aftermarket seat right now.
    I was hoping the seat could be adjusted as well. I guess I'll save my money for a new seat. Probably the Ultimate seat located at Destination Daytone I-95 and US-1.
    2014 RTL-SE6 Cognac (Current Love)
    2012 RTS-SE5 Pure Magnesium Metallic (Pre Loved)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by A1A View Post
    I was hoping the seat could be adjusted as well. I guess I'll save my money for a new seat. Probably the Ultimate seat located at Destination Daytone I-95 and US-1.
    A1A, I will be down at Jacksonville power sports Tuesday morning around nine to get an oil change so if you get a chance you could stop by and see my ultimate seat with the ultimate backrest. It might give you a feel of what you might be looking at with one of their seats and save you a trip down to their place.

I'll will probably be there about an hour to an hour and a half.
    Bill
    Pride Runs Deep Semper Tacitus

An armed man is a Citizen; an unarmed man is a subject....

2017 F3 T SE6
    2015 Vulcan Vaquero ABS
    ALR Chapter 401 (Hilliard FL)
    GA & FL Patriot Guard

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by captblack View Post
    A1A, I will be down at Jacksonville power sports Tuesday morning around nine to get an oil change so if you get a chance you could stop by and see my ultimate seat with the ultimate backrest. It might give you a feel of what you might be looking at with one of their seats and save you a trip down to their place.

I'll will probably be there about an hour to an hour and a half.
    Bill,

Thank you very much for the opportunity to see the Ultimate seat and meet in person with another Spyder owner. I believe they open at 0900am and I should be able make it my friend.

Richard
    2014 RTL-SE6 Cognac (Current Love)
    2012 RTS-SE5 Pure Magnesium Metallic (Pre Loved)