Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Funny Harley Story

Was on the Highway going with the traffic, two Harleys pass me pretty close with one shaking his had at me like I was something his dog threw up. We all took the same off ramp and we are all stopped at the same light with me right behind them. When the light changed the bike that the Harley dude that shook his head was riding, stalled out. Everyone started honking horns. I ended up going around, I wanted to shoot the finger (since he couldnt chase me at that point, hehe) but I did the grownup thing and just kept going with no comment or gestures.
    Last edited by Tazzel; 07-25-2012 at 03:48 PM.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Cool Funny Story

You know that what goes around comes around. You did the cooool thing. Benjamin Franklin is quoted as saying,"I don't treat him like a gentleman because he is. I treat him like a gentleman because I am." Old Ben should be running for president.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=BaldEagle;490371 Benjamin Franklin is quoted as saying,"I don't treat him like a gentleman because he is. I treat him like a gentleman because I am." [/QUOTE]

That's a very nice way to put it!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BaldEagle View Post
    "I don't treat him like a gentleman because he is. I treat him like a gentleman because I am."
    I like that!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Tazzel View Post
    Was on the Highway going with the traffic, two Harleys pass me pretty close with one shaking his had at me like I was something his dog threw up. We all took the same off ramp and we are all stopped at the same light with me right behind them. When the light changed the bike that the Harley dude that shook his head was riding, stalled out. Everyone started honking horns. I ended up going around, I wanted to shoot the finger (since he couldnt chase me at that point, hehe) but I did the grownup thing and just kept going with no comment or gestures.
    Kinda same here. I was at the Fed ex store and a chopper harley with down pipes parked next to me. Jokingly I said too much noise. He pointed at my and said not enough. I smiled and started my with SPX15 muffler and I thought his jaw was gonna hit the pavement. I said yeah, makes a little noise and rode off. Big Smile.