Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by arris View Post

Back in 1998 a boy went to his mother and told her thar sandusky molested him. She went to the police and they claim it never happened. Our governor knew about this because he was attorney general at the time. That is when they should have been investaged. I am not saying that what they did was right. But if they checked further, they would have stopped. Instead they swept it under the rug.
    Almost. Actually, following a police investigation it was turned over to the DA (since disappeared and declared dead) who said there was no case and refused to prosecute.
    Dan

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by arris View Post

Back in 1998 a boy went to his mother and told her thar sandusky molested him. She went to the police and they claim it never happened. Our governor knew about this because he was attorney general at the time. That is when they should have been investaged. I am not saying that what they did was right. But if they checked further, they would have stopped. Instead they swept it under the rug.
    My apologies! I must admit, I haven't paid that much attention to the whole mess... I applaud mom for going to the police. I think if it was my kid, I would have gone to the media IMMEDIATELY after the police (or whomever) dropped it.

I was actually referring to the person that caught Sandusky in the act. Did he report it to the police? If not, I hope the guy has had trouble sleeping at night!!! I can't fathom keeping something like that from the police and not having my conscience eating away at me!!

The whole thing is sick and I hope the law now goes after each and every person that knew about it and did nothing!!! Dirtbags!!!!!
    Last edited by vampyregirl; 07-25-2012 at 07:37 PM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by zrc View Post
    We might even get Fly to agree to shoot this guy.
    Actually....I don't agree to this! I think he's right where he should be, caged up, living in total fear of every shadow, noise, whisper....knowing full well that it's coming for him, just no idea when, where or how much it'll hurt before it's over.

The Jailhouse Justice system will resolve this issue....it's just a matter of time!
    '09 SM5, Hindle pipe, K&N, sport rack, backrest, Givi shield EVO swaybar, Symtec grip heaters, Spyderpops belt guard....some other stuff.

Don't worry about the bullet with your name on it,
    Be afraid of the one saying 'To Whom it May Concern'!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dannymax View Post
    Actually....I don't agree to this! I think he's right where he should be, caged up, living in total fear of every shadow, noise, whisper....knowing full well that it's coming for him, just no idea when, where or how much it'll hurt before it's over.

The Jailhouse Justice system will resolve this issue....it's just a matter of time!

Bubba in the house. Hopefully more than one.
    Rewaco RF-1 GT

Inline 4 cylinder Ford Zetec with multi-port fuel inject, 140 HP
    0-60mph: 5.8 seconds
    5 speed sync manual with reverse, mechanical dry clutch.
    Front suspension: Trapezoidal fork with center spring
    Rear suspension: Independent with Bilstein gas shock absorbers
    Brake System: Grimeca calipers, linked ventilated discs, with booster
    10.57 gallons