Spyder Garage

Default MOTORCYCLE VOLTAGE MONITORS

I was surfing to for something like a "Battery Bug" and found these two items. Does anyone know anything about them or have something better to recommend?
    http://www.twistedthrottle.com/trade...view/2864/621/
    http://www.jpcycles.com/product/ZZ73218
    Sandy

Very Active Member Arr MiHardies's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

If you are on an rt, why not get a voltmeter that replaces one of the inaccurate gauges on the dash?
    President - Spyder Ryder of America - Mojave Desert Chapter
    National Web Master - Spyder Ryder of America

Spyder Garage

I would get a volt meter.
    4" Stubby antenna, Dual arm LEDs Fender LEDs, Back Rest, Luggage Rack, Run, Brake and Strobe for top case, Mirror LEDs,Back Off decal on mud flap, reciptal for Battery Tender and Heated Gear, mirror LEDs that stay on or work with blinkers, GPS, side bag red LEDs, Top cuff with Ram Ball phone holder And USB power, Top cuff with drink holder and passenger cup holder. Also grilles in front of radiators, also spyclops. Garmin 595 GPS, Freedom windshield. Also glove box console And trunk wrap in carbon fiber from wrap my spyder. BRP comfort seat. added garage opener with rocker switch in center console to match other switches. And I have added Elka stage 2 shocks.
    15 rt , yes Black

Spyder Garage

I can tell you that the unit from jpcycles.com you listed is not water proof. If they get really wet they fail.

I too would recommend a quality voltmeter gauge.

Spyder Garage

I appreciate everyone's advice. My ryde is a 2008 GS SE5. I'll see if I can find a volt meter like y'all suggest. Where can I get a cup holder for this '08? I don't see anywhere to mount it unless I remove the CB radio which I could do b/c I don't use it at all. I hate the mic in my helmet that keeps bending back into my face. The helmet is a good one, so can't just dump it. I also have a Zumo gps that I do not use, but might if I ever get more than 40 miles from home, lol

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I have some like these on some vintage bikes where electricity can be finicky... Easy to install .... I have some with too many colors and one with only 3 colors and this the one I will buy again. Better than a voltmeter and less clumsy.