Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Installed a Vista Cruise on Devl's Spyder

Devon had some trouble using this throttle lock;

because of her small hands so we installed a Vista cruise throttle lock and it works great for her.

so if anyone wants to purchase her original we will let it go for $60 (about $100 new)

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

What size of the Vista Cruise did you install?...My wife also has short arms and difficulty with the Throttle Lock on her RS.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Littlebadwolf View Post
    What size of the Vista Cruise did you install?...My wife also has short arms and difficulty with the Throttle Lock on her RS.
    7/8 inch Just had to alter the plastic cover on the handle bar. (cut it in half so the bar clamp would fit)
    Last edited by RTaz; 07-18-2012 at 02:15 PM.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I've got the Kury grips on my rs...will this make a difference on the installation?

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Littlebadwolf View Post
    I've got the Kury grips on my rs...will this make a difference on the installation?
    It will still work, the Vista Cruise comes with two size rubber sleeves you will just have too use the thinner one which is a little harder to install some times but will work I have those grips on 3 bikes and I have the same Vista cruise unit working on them.

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up I know it's an old thread...but

I installed the vista cruise on my spyder today and used the picture you posted in this thread as a visual tool to go with the written instructions. so far it seems like it is a great deal. I was leery about cutting the little plastic cylnder cover off of the bar because I always try not to make any changes that I could not change back when it came time to upgrade vehicles, but I guess that little piece of plastice won't hurt the resale value to much. Thanks for this post!