Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default TCX Riding Boots a Great Product and a Great Company

Two years ago I bought a pair of TCX Jupiter 2 GoreTex Riding boots and I absolutely love them. They are super comfortable, waterproof, breathable and good looking. I've ridden 38,000 miles in them and probably 15,000 miles were in the rain and they always kept me warm and dry. I have recommended them before on Spyderlovers.com and I know of a few people that bought them partly becasue of my recommendation. So you can imagine my disappointment when I was returning from Durango in 100+ temps and I noticed that the sole of the right boot was separating from the upper. It seemed that the glue was melting in the heat. The sole would "reglue" itself when I stopped riding but I knew that they would no longer be waterproof.

My husband also has a pair and his are 4 years old and he never had this problem with his so he decided to contact TCX about this. He sent an email last week and was contacted the very next day. The boots only have a 1 year warranty but they said that this was an unusual problem. They asked for pictures and proof of purchase. The pictures were easy but I didn't have the actual receipt. The lady from TCX contacted the dealer where we purchased them and they confirmed that we had bought them there. So 8 days later I have a brand new pair of TCX Jupiter 2 Boots.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

That's pretty great customer service!!! I have the same boots. Had them for a few years now. Love how comfortable they are. I have a taller pair of Oxtar (now TCX) but I wear the shorter boots nearly all the time.
    Marilyn